Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 85. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
BTC Suisse still haven't updated our (Batch B) dashboard with the amount of CARD we bought. I have repeatedly complained about this because I participated in other TGEs, and this was not the case.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Congrats to all investors and community of Cardstack. I Didn't take part in this sale, while i had several whitelisted accounts. For me they are having to high Cap. But i keep my eye on it ) My be i will buy it on exchange.
Although I participated in the crowd-funding of this ICO project, I still want to buy more CARD tokens.
Because this project looks promising. Grin
Activity: 238
This is the best ICO project I think. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
However, I found that most of the funds were raised by institutions, so this may be conducive To the increase in the price of CARD tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The blockchain world must be vigilant against the arrival of a polished, centralized aggregator that commoditizes the layers beneath it and captures all of the value. We can and must create an alternative:  https://medium.com/cardstack/how-to-get-one-billion-users-on-blockchain-part-2-6986b1e51866
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Guys congrats with highly professionally organized fundraing event! This was one of the best henled ones for last few years as well as the project itself.

This truly has been one of the best run ICOs that I've been a part of. Everything smooth.

Appreciate your support, guys!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Guys congrats with highly professionally organized fundraing event! This was one of the best henled ones for last few years as well as the project itself.

This truly has been one of the best run ICOs that I've been a part of. Everything smooth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Activity: 364
Can you explain me about the project? Like how mainstream people like me can use the platform? Or this platform is for a spesific users?

In a nutshell, Cardstack is building a decentralized software ecosystem, which offers end users a beautiful, cohesive user experience across decentralized apps (dApps) and software makers and miners a fair distribution of rewards based on usage.

You can read up more regarding Cardstack on their Whitepaper.
There's also a One pager available.
As well as an introductory video (which I highly recommend).
Congrats on achieving the hardcap.
Such an amazing and experienced team took good decisions in launching tokensale at this time.
Even though the crowdsale was delayed, hardcap reached very fast. This shows their hardwork.

Thank you hdclover, They certainly have been hard at work, and you are right. It shows. We appreciate the support that you and the rest of our wonderful community have given us.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Can you explain me about the project? Like how mainstream people like me can use the platform? Or this platform is for a spesific users?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Congrats on achieving the hardcap.
Such an amazing and experienced team took good decisions in launching tokensale at this time.
Even though the crowdsale was delayed, hardcap reached very fast. This shows their hardwork.
Activity: 504
Congrats to all investors and community of Cardstack. I Didn't take part in this sale, while i had several whitelisted accounts. For me they are having to high Cap. But i keep my eye on it ) My be i will buy it on exchange.

Thanks for the support!

I have gone through your whitepaper and i can see you guys have a great project in  here, i will like for us  to work together, i and my team can review your Ico and attract more investors , i am a youtuber and have 22k subscribers, you can kindly pm me if you are interested.

Hey there! Please send any inquiries to info (AT) cardstack (DOT) com.

Grin
Activity: 280
I have gone through your whitepaper and i can see you guys have a great project in  here, i will like for us  to work together, i and my team can review your Ico and attract more investors , i am a youtuber and have 22k subscribers, you can kindly pm me if you are interested.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Merit: 102
Definitely a very interesting project, looks quite strong! And the fact that the project has attracted a large amount of Fund, makes trust Cardstock!

Thanks for the kind words Hakamoto... I'm sure you'll find this very interesting: https://medium.com/cardstack/ten-reasons-to-love-cardstack-9c94ef354098
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Definitely a very interesting project, looks quite strong! And the fact that the project has attracted a large amount of Fund, makes trust Cardstock!
Merit: 2
This is a very good project, so I hope this project can achieve better development.
I'm going to keep holding the CARDSTACK. Grin

Thanks for your support, Duzenn. Be sure to up with the development of the Cardstack eco-system now that we are up and running:

We're very excited to announce a parternship with Dot Blockchain Media (dotBC) to tackle the world of music rights on the decentralized Internet: https://twitter.com/BenjiKRogers/status/1002190514266001408
Activity: 252
This is a very good project, so I hope this project can achieve better development.
I'm going to keep holding the CARDSTACK. Grin
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The fundraiser target has been reached. The TGE is now closed. Thank you for your support!

DETAILS: https://medium.com/cardstack/cardstack-token-generation-event-completes-at-35-mm-usd-40a333980dd

congrats to all cardstack participant, ico end very soon, to the cardstack team please continue this perfect work until this project launch all product
great project results achieved meet the target, congratulations to all involved in this project hopefully the future of this project will be more developed again its fore.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The fundraiser target has been reached. The TGE is now closed. Thank you for your support!

DETAILS: https://medium.com/cardstack/cardstack-token-generation-event-completes-at-35-mm-usd-40a333980dd

congrats to all cardstack participant, ico end very soon, to the cardstack team please continue this perfect work until this project launch all product
Pages:
Jump to: