Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO] - page 15. (Read 11058 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
When do they plan a full lottery stratt? Will I be able to see it already in December or will I have to wait a much longer time?

I am not sure that a draw will take place in December, at the end of November they will submit an application as well as a pre-release version of a smart contract, in December the project’s advertising campaign will start.
brand new
Activity: 0
Neogame is very promising project if we speak about the trust of people to the project (without owners and commission)
Activity: 28
November 02, 2018, 12:38:22 PM
When do they plan a full lottery stratt? Will I be able to see it already in December or will I have to wait a much longer time?
November 02, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?
I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.

And when is it worth waiting for the start of tokensale? Onet not started yet?
And does the project have some kind of news channel where I could keep track of all the announcements?

Tokensale will start on October 31 and will last exactly one month, if you want to follow all the announcements try to subscribe to their telegrams channel, there is a lot of information about the project.
brand new
I’m wondering if there will be any beta testing of the final version of the application and the smart contract. Because a lot of people will take part in the lottery and it is necessary that everything works perfectly.

The site says that the application that they will submit at the end of November will be tested on the test network ethereum. A pre-release version of the smart contract will also be presented.
I wonder who exactly this will be tested and whether investors will be able to take part in this testing. For example, I would like to try it, even as a test.

I have not seen any information about recruiting a team of testers. So I think this will be tested by the team that is developing this application.
Well, I hope that testing of all elements of the system will be handled by professionals, and that in the future the application and the smart contract will work flawlessly.

Dude, I'm sure that the project creators are interested in the success of their project. And that they will make every effort to implement this project.
I really hope so. I am very interested to see how this lottery will work live. And how much interest this can cause in people. I hope that soon it will be real.
November 02, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
This is a very interesting decision, I have not seen this before. What about exchanges? Is there any information on which exchanges will list this token?
I have not yet met information about this, most likely the announcement will be later, after the end of the tokensale or during this, but I think it will be large exchanges.

And when is it worth waiting for the start of tokensale? Onet not started yet?
And does the project have some kind of news channel where I could keep track of all the announcements?
November 02, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
November 02, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
November 02, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
That is, it turns out that the token will be constantly bargaining, this is logical. But then his course will be very volatile, does it play a role?

That's right, the token rate will be volatile and the more interest it will arouse among players - the higher the cost of the tokens will rise.
brand new
Does this project imply any bonuses or discounts for early crowdsale participants to encourage and motivate users to participate as early as possible?

No, there are no bonuses, they openly write it in white paper, probably this is motivated by the fact that all participants are on an equal footing, this is most true.
November 02, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
That is, it turns out that the token will be constantly bargaining, this is logical. But then his course will be very volatile, does it play a role?
November 02, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

brand new
I’m wondering if there will be any beta testing of the final version of the application and the smart contract. Because a lot of people will take part in the lottery and it is necessary that everything works perfectly.

The site says that the application that they will submit at the end of November will be tested on the test network ethereum. A pre-release version of the smart contract will also be presented.
I wonder who exactly this will be tested and whether investors will be able to take part in this testing. For example, I would like to try it, even as a test.

I have not seen any information about recruiting a team of testers. So I think this will be tested by the team that is developing this application.
Well, I hope that testing of all elements of the system will be handled by professionals, and that in the future the application and the smart contract will work flawlessly.
brand new

I am not sure that a draw will take place in December, at the end of November they will submit an application as well as a pre-release version of a smart contract, in December the project’s advertising campaign will start.
Advertising campaign? That is, it can be considered the start of the project, yes? And how long will the term of this advertising campaign last? Are there any dates?

Did not see any more accurate date information. I can only say that the advertising campaign will last for several months, and player registrations will only be available in February 2019.
I do not understand why it is not known at least the approximate dates of the start of the lottery, or the duration of the advertising campaign, it seemed to me that these dates should be known in advance.

You understand that it all depends on the amount that you can collect during the crowdsale. If hardcap is reached, we will know more accurate information about the timing.
Oh, that sounds logical. Isn't a crowdsale going now? It seemed to me that it was already started and you can take part in it.

No, it starts on October 31 and it will last for exactly one month. so you still have a chance to take part in it.
November 02, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

November 02, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

brand new

Advertising campaign? That is, it can be considered the start of the project, yes? And how long will the term of this advertising campaign last? Are there any dates?

Did not see any more accurate date information. I can only say that the advertising campaign will last for several months, and player registrations will only be available in February 2019.
I do not understand why it is not known at least the approximate dates of the start of the lottery, or the duration of the advertising campaign, it seemed to me that these dates should be known in advance.

You understand that it all depends on the amount that you can collect during the crowdsale. If hardcap is reached, we will know more accurate information about the timing.
November 02, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
November 02, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
And do they want to spend a large amount on a buyback? After all, for this to be reflected in the price, you need to spend a rather large amount on this, right?

That's right. As far as I understand, they plan to spend on it 80% of the amount collected during the tokensale, that is, most. It will also help to create a jackpot at the first stage.
Wow, that's pretty impressive. The team is really interested in the fact that their project was relevant and successful, it deserves respect.
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: