Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 27. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
do you have the step-by-step guide on how to purchase cnet tokens from your website? i'm sorry but i'm new to this. is the account (ethereum address) that appears after you enter how much you will buy is where i will send my eth payment?

I know I'm excited the first day for ICO's is a normally a boom day in terms of investments, hopefully there will be a live counter and we can see how many investments have been made! Fingers crossed it goes well ContractNet, I will be investing a little bit too!

have you bought cnet tokens already? i'm curious how everything goes here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey guys CNET is in talks to make a partnership with Fujitsu apparently their isn't much info on the deal once it's is made i believe it will be  announce officially.

Really that would be an insane burst in possibilities a big partnership can make a project as it will explode excitement for the production with the ico just starting out any big news and plublicity will be a massive selling point for the token

Exactly a partnership like this will surely boost CNet i just hope a deal is made.

It can a be one of the strengths of the Contractnet. Their team has made a partnership with Fujitsu as one of the relevant organizations. Of course, they do also some partnership with some other relevant dealing with their goals to make easy the integration and development of the IoT Ecosystem, especially among the manufacturers of hardware. And personally, I think this partnership hopefully will make this project grows greater along the time especially the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It will be interesting to see how the platform evolves and how quickly they can drum up adoption on a larger scale. Like i said in some earlier posts IOT is huge so even less than 1% adoption would still be a LOT of devices to take advantage of the platform, so it will be interesting to watch in the longterm for sure. It's a good thing that the contractnet project is looking into transportation as a form of service towards it. Transportation is a big industry with a lot of fortune and worth.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Just a query to the dev team - after registration and submission of docs for the KYC, how long is the waiting time for the approval?
Tom is the start of the ICO already.

Hello mate, the time for approval of KYC doesn't take more than 12 hours, but i'm surprise your asking given your username  Wink

I'm sorry for that. LOL
It just says your KYC is completed.
So I'm assuming they already approved that. And it's good to go.
Today is the 1st day with 25% bonus.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey guys CNET is in talks to make a partnership with Fujitsu apparently their isn't much info on the deal once it's is made i believe it will be  announce officially.

Really that would be an insane burst in possibilities a big partnership can make a project as it will explode excitement for the production with the ico just starting out any big news and plublicity will be a massive selling point for the token

Exactly a partnership like this will surely boost CNet i just hope a deal is made.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For any potential investor a basic explanation about ContractNet; a new generation, public and permission less blockchain aimed specifically at low memory devices like IoTs and Smart sensors, this devices could cause some serious positive mutations in the way businesses are happening around the world in future.

a short and succinct summary, very well explained
I think most people still can not imagine how much IoT and Blockchain are going to change our lives. Many do not even know that there is such a thing :-) ContractNet will have to do a lot of pioneering work in the next few years, but it will be worthwhile

Definitely worthwhile i believe awareness on IoT and Blockchain will grow exponentially in the coming future and ContractNet is sure in a good position to benefit from such developments as the project is among the first of its kind.  

It certainly will, once it gets through the hard rough patch at the moment and bitcoin recovers. Everything will be worth value again. As Said above I hope the team are looking for more methods of marketing and ensuring to get the name out there on all social media platforms.

Yeah it's a rough time for new ICO's to launch because of this market slump, but hopefully ContractNet can still be a success through this tough time!

This situation we had this year and last year already more often and good ICOs have nevertheless taken enough. Think, that will be the case again. And most of all, I think that's going to be the last "crash". after this it goes up :-)

Yeah fingers crossed and when it recovers this will hopefully coincide with ContractNet's ICO starting, it starts tomorrow and runs until 24/03 so hopefully we will see the markets pick up in that time so there are lots of investments into CNET.

Am so much excited that the ICO is starting tomorrow that way I can get more tokens it's really good time to pick some more contractnet tokens, smart investors will think same Cool

I know I'm excited the first day for ICO's is a normally a boom day in terms of investments, hopefully there will be a live counter and we can see how many investments have been made! Fingers crossed it goes well ContractNet, I will be investing a little bit too!
For any potential investor a basic explanation about ContractNet; a new generation, public and permission less blockchain aimed specifically at low memory devices like IoTs and Smart sensors, this devices could cause some serious positive mutations in the way businesses are happening around the world in future.

I think most people still can not imagine how much IoT and Blockchain are going to change our lives. Many do not even know that there is such a thing :-) ContractNet will have to do a lot of pioneering work in the next few years, but it will be worthwhile

Definitely worthwhile i believe awareness on IoT and Blockchain will grow exponentially in the coming future and ContractNet is sure in a good position to benefit from such developments as the project is among the first of its kind.  

It certainly will, once it gets through the hard rough patch at the moment and bitcoin recovers. Everything will be worth value again. As Said above I hope the team are looking for more methods of marketing and ensuring to get the name out there on all social media platforms.

Yeah it's a rough time for new ICO's to launch because of this market slump, but hopefully ContractNet can still be a success through this tough time!

This situation we had this year and last year already more often and good ICOs have nevertheless taken enough. Think, that will be the case again. And most of all, I think that's going to be the last "crash". after this it goes up :-)

Yeah fingers crossed and when it recovers this will hopefully coincide with ContractNet's ICO starting, it starts tomorrow and runs until 24/03 so hopefully we will see the markets pick up in that time so there are lots of investments into CNET.

Yea, the market is going bearish, lots of speculations but this will hopefully be the last time we'll experience such once it picks up but on a second thought, now is the right moment to actually get some of the tokens before the market starts going bullish, hope i'm right though

It's been a tricky time but hopefully we are getting past it, a lot of coins are getting tested but to be honest I think some coins will continue to drop out of the picture, lack of funding and no real life usability is holding up a lot projects.

Hopefully contractnet can be the opposite of this, they have a great plan and i really like what their product will provide and the solutions it will solve, I believe it will replace a lot of the tokens out their at the moment and be a very high placed token on coinmarket cap after its release.
Activity: 154
If in the clay of the roadmap, of course this project is made very mature. Hope everything works out well.
Bountyhive.io

Yea, the market is going bearish, lots of speculations but this will hopefully be the last time we'll experience such once it picks up but on a second thought, now is the right moment to actually get some of the tokens before the market starts going bullish, hope i'm right though

Its only bearish because MTGox went and sold off hundreds of millions of bitcoin and is trying to absorb it all, i'm shocked that the market held through, sad part is theirs months more of them dumping as they have something like 1.5b USD worth that they are liquidating.

It makes it really rough for ICO's like ContractNet right now people are warry of spending their BTC when its low especially if the ICO is tied in any way to fiat valuation, or if the traders are day traders and not longterm hodlers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello , this ico already have own blockchain and software ?
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Am so much excited that the ICO is starting tomorrow that way I can get more tokens it's really good time to pick some more contractnet tokens, smart investors will think same Cool
Bountyhive.io
Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data

It's a good read, it's nice to see the ContractNet project is getting written about on some major websites, this is a very detailed article and I like how it points out the market that they are trying to break into and the problems they will solve.

Yes hopefully we will see more articles detailing the indepth plans and roadmap the team have, will be good to get their name out into the media and start gaining support for the project outside of just BCT, the social media campaigning and general things like google ads and youtube ads would be a big boon i think to drawing attention to what they are trying to accomplish.

Contractnet should really worked on their marketing, it's a great project that needs to be put out their like you rightfully said social media promotions and even some strategic offline marketing like in areas of mobile device manufacturing, software, packaging and all of that since the concept deals with mobile

I think the marketing machinery will start soon. Probably they still have too few people to cover all areas and now they take care of the basics and the marketing comes after that

Indeed theirs always a critical mass before advertising takes off I’ve seem that be the case in a number of icos where the ico gets to near the middle or end and suddenly theirs a deluge of cash poorer into marketing I guess it’s mostly waiting for word of mouth to grow and holding off on waisting cash on paid advertising until they deem it worthwhile as advertising in mainstream isn’t cheap

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
All unsold coins and unclaimed bonuses will be burned. The final number of coins will be
announced after the sale.
There will be minting of additional coins through mining on the proof-of-work protocol, as
described in section 7.1 above. However, the total number of coins available will never exceed
23 million, as additional coins will be burned.

It's nice to see in the whitepaper on page 38 that they are going to burn any unsold coins and unclaimed bonuses, this should instantly give the project a nice value increase IF they don't fully sell out

That even the unclaimed bonustokens are burned, I'm reading for the first time. but so far I have not paid attention. I have only seen once that in an ICO because of too few participants of the bounty for the other was simply increased. I do not know if I would rather have more tokens or less worth more
Activity: 672
All unsold coins and unclaimed bonuses will be burned. The final number of coins will be
There will be minting of additional coins through mining on the proof-of-work protocol, as
described in section 7.1 above. However, the total number of coins available will never exceed

It's nice to see in the whitepaper on page 38 that they are going to burn any unsold coins and unclaimed bonuses, this should instantly give the project a nice value increase IF they don't fully sell out

Yes, saw that too, 23 million is really a considerable number to have as the total supply, additional burning will reduce the the quantity even more, with the launch on various exchanges, the volume will be spread across even further, driving the price high
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I hope they stick to the burn plan as that will increase the value of the coin. Moreover i must commend that they have some good security and functionality plan implemented as plugins through their code design patterns which prevent attack of the platform.
Just a query to the dev team - after registration and submission of docs for the KYC, how long is the waiting time for the approval?
Tom is the start of the ICO already.

Hello mate, the time for approval of KYC doesn't take more than 12 hours, but i'm surprise your asking given your username  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: