Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 31. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Miners can provide computing power to the network in exchange for “gas” and the opportunity to find the next block which is rewarded.
Storage Miners can provide storage capacity to the network in exchange for “gas”.
IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services
3rd party developers can create new Oracles and sell these on our Oracle Hub. These Dapps provide physical input into the Blockchain
Smart Contracts can be used to fundraise through Crowdsales on the platform in exchange for tradeable tokens.
ContractNet is at the cutting edge of a technology wave that promises to transform the way many industries and businesses function.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This sure have a lot of application that invariably affect our day to day lives, it can be implemented in virtually anything, imagine such in the transportation sector alone, we all know that is a multi billion dollar sector, what about health, i also just saw something on the whitepaper that's going to be a platform, now this is getting pretty exciting, still going through the whitepaper, very vast but is necessary 

Indeed i think the hardest part of this project will be focusing down the project to short term milestones, which tends to be the issue with most projects that basically have enormous potential. Yes IOT integration could change the world, yes it could be billions of units. But in the short term its the short term small goals that matter, getting proof of concepts done, getting trials done, getting code samples together, and most of all building up excitement and knowledge around the platform.

I can't agree more, such will really make this project go a long way in gaining the trust of the community and investors, is always nice to always hold on to something in a project, trials and samples are of necessity, as most ICOs now give users a taste of their actual product before launch 

Its strange not to see dates on their roadmap but at the same time I like that they have their major goalposts, they have already achieved their first two major goalposts; create the blockchain and foundational tech & launch the website and whitepaper.

Looking forward to ContractNet achieving the next two major goalposts; the launch of the CNET desktop wallet and the launch of the FSolidM proposal to further secure Smart Contracts.

Once they have developed these parts of the project then they will really get the ball rolling and we will see the token start to increase in value.

Hi, We are updating the dates, I mean to say we will announce the work to be done on quarterly basis

Okay thats great to hear and its nice to see that the Contract Net team are on this thread!

I was going to say the majority of road maps I see for different projects are dated in different quarters.

Looking forward to the updated roadmap!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
That is an interesting concept, but don't you think that your market niche is occupied by other competitors?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
Great project in my opinion but i still feel the time between the announcement and the beginning of ICO is quite short... Meeting the hard-cap will quite be a tag of war though i can't rule it out. I just wish the team the best during the ICO period.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Smart contracts, if poorly designed, can be riddled with bugs and security vulnerabilities. A recent analysis of over 19,000 smart contracts deployed on the Ethereum blockchain, found 8,333 contracts with at least one security issue. Many of these can lead to cyber theft or the deadlocking of smart contracts.

Is this to say that one's wallet can be easily hacked by communicating with smart contract?
Very good project with fully detailed goals for everyone. Everyone should support this project this is very helpful for us.

Yea, the project has a pretty vast area to cover, with every inch relating to our day to day activity, so it will definitely be a hit, is not like it has just a single market, the application can be utilized in every sector of life, so you see, there is little margin for loss

Yep diverse environment for usage is one of the reason for me being excited for things that integrated with IOT devices, as it is such a large scope if the project can reach even 0.5% of the market its still an enormous amount of decides that it would affect. Team will need to work hard but its definitely doable.

Agreed, 0.5% is really huge, the team have a lot of work to do, imagine having something simple like having your alarm clock switch on your coffee machine in the morning or it might be much bigger, like the development of smart cities, with connected devices managing traffic flow, reducing waste or improving energy usage.

Some pretty interesting thoughts and I like the idea of a potential development of smart cities, with connected devices managing traffic flow.

THis sounds like the future and there is definitely a market out there for this, if ContractNet was to get on board, it would be massive.
Activity: 672
Very good project with fully detailed goals for everyone. Everyone should support this project this is very helpful for us.

Yea, the project has a pretty vast area to cover, with every inch relating to our day to day activity, so it will definitely be a hit, is not like it has just a single market, the application can be utilized in every sector of life, so you see, there is little margin for loss

Yep diverse environment for usage is one of the reason for me being excited for things that integrated with IOT devices, as it is such a large scope if the project can reach even 0.5% of the market its still an enormous amount of decides that it would affect. Team will need to work hard but its definitely doable.

Agreed, 0.5% is really huge, the team have a lot of work to do, imagine having something simple like having your alarm clock switch on your coffee machine in the morning or it might be much bigger, like the development of smart cities, with connected devices managing traffic flow, reducing waste or improving energy usage.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672

Activity: 112
I just looked at your referral program and thought: WOW, 11% bonus, that's really a lot. But after looking at the other levels, I came to the conclusion that this was a mistake.
but if the 11% are correct, then I'll do advertising for you all day:-)

Lol 11% is a bit high for referral program but then again one should check the motive behind allocating 11% bonus. By giving high bonus for referring people, people will surely want to enroll for the referral program thereby helping ContractNet achieve their goal of inviting people to their community.

11% is pretty high but on the plus side of that, it should give more motivation for the ContractNet community to invite friends to get involved resulting in a healthy 11% bonus per referral, I think this could work quite well.

i am sure, that they made a mistake. When you look at the other levels remains to conclude that for level 1% bonus is paid

LEVEL 1 11%
LEVEL 2 2%
LEVEL 3 3%
LEVEL 4 4%
LEVEL 5 5%

Oops definitely a mistake from their end, but it would been nice getting such bonus Cheesy well i see the bonus are designated in levels, how does one get to level 5?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I just looked at your referral program and thought: WOW, 11% bonus, that's really a lot. But after looking at the other levels, I came to the conclusion that this was a mistake.

Lol 11% is a bit high for referral program but then again one should check the motive behind allocating 11% bonus. By giving high bonus for referring people, people will surely want to enroll for the referral program thereby helping ContractNet achieve their goal of inviting people to their community.

11% is pretty high but on the plus side of that, it should give more motivation for the ContractNet community to invite friends to get involved resulting in a healthy 11% bonus per referral, I think this could work quite well.

i am sure, that they made a mistake. When you look at the other levels remains to conclude that for level 1% bonus is paid

LEVEL 1 11%
LEVEL 2 2%
LEVEL 3 3%
LEVEL 4 4%
LEVEL 5 5%
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
How is the smart devices and sensors will act as oracles?

An oracle could be software (eg a website or desktop app) or hardware (eg a smart sensor).  The oracle creates a transaction, that is verified by all the nodes, and pushes data into the blockchain. Inbound oracles provide external data and trigger smart contract executions when pre-defined conditions are met.  Hope this helps?

Activity: 112

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
TX for your support mate have a great day
Activity: 46
Its a great project!  Great ways to control their activity, very good attitude!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How does this work in real world? I mean the platform aspect of this...
hi mate ,
with intermixing of IOT with block chain allows you to optimize personal assets , creation of new services of you own  and a lot more over with greater security,
Activity: 136
How does this work in real world? I mean the platform aspect of this...
Pages:
Jump to: