Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 28. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data

It's a good read, it's nice to see the ContractNet project is getting written about on some major websites, this is a very detailed article and I like how it points out the market that they are trying to break into and the problems they will solve.

Yes hopefully we will see more articles detailing the indepth plans and roadmap the team have, will be good to get their name out into the media and start gaining support for the project outside of just BCT, the social media campaigning and general things like google ads and youtube ads would be a big boon i think to drawing attention to what they are trying to accomplish.

Contractnet should really worked on their marketing, it's a great project that needs to be put out their like you rightfully said social media promotions and even some strategic offline marketing like in areas of mobile device manufacturing, software, packaging and all of that since the concept deals with mobile

I think the marketing machinery will start soon. Probably they still have too few people to cover all areas and now they take care of the basics and the marketing comes after that
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Just a query to the dev team - after registration and submission of docs for the KYC, how long is the waiting time for the approval?
Tom is the start of the ICO already.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

It's a good read, it's nice to see the ContractNet project is getting written about on some major websites, this is a very detailed article and I like how it points out the market that they are trying to break into and the problems they will solve.

Yes hopefully we will see more articles detailing the indepth plans and roadmap the team have, will be good to get their name out into the media and start gaining support for the project outside of just BCT, the social media campaigning and general things like google ads and youtube ads would be a big boon i think to drawing attention to what they are trying to accomplish.

Contractnet should really worked on their marketing, it's a great project that needs to be put out their like you rightfully said social media promotions and even some strategic offline marketing like in areas of mobile device manufacturing, software, packaging and all of that since the concept deals with mobile
Activity: 672

They are really trying in the area of marketing, i recently joined their telegram group and i can attest to the fact that they continuously have new entrants on an hourly basis, their community is increasing, meaning that the world is spreading, of course we all know what it means when the population increases
For any potential investor a basic explanation about ContractNet; a new generation, public and permission less blockchain aimed specifically at low memory devices like IoTs and Smart sensors, this devices could cause some serious positive mutations in the way businesses are happening around the world in future.

a short and succinct summary, very well explained
I think most people still can not imagine how much IoT and Blockchain are going to change our lives. Many do not even know that there is such a thing :-) ContractNet will have to do a lot of pioneering work in the next few years, but it will be worthwhile

Definitely worthwhile i believe awareness on IoT and Blockchain will grow exponentially in the coming future and ContractNet is sure in a good position to benefit from such developments as the project is among the first of its kind.  

It certainly will, once it gets through the hard rough patch at the moment and bitcoin recovers. Everything will be worth value again. As Said above I hope the team are looking for more methods of marketing and ensuring to get the name out there on all social media platforms.

Yeah it's a rough time for new ICO's to launch because of this market slump, but hopefully ContractNet can still be a success through this tough time!

This situation we had this year and last year already more often and good ICOs have nevertheless taken enough. Think, that will be the case again. And most of all, I think that's going to be the last "crash". after this it goes up :-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
15 million Cnet will be sold during ICO period. 
Unsold tokens Will burned?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For any potential investor a basic explanation about ContractNet; a new generation, public and permission less blockchain aimed specifically at low memory devices like IoTs and Smart sensors, this devices could cause some serious positive mutations in the way businesses are happening around the world in future.

I think most people still can not imagine how much IoT and Blockchain are going to change our lives. Many do not even know that there is such a thing :-) ContractNet will have to do a lot of pioneering work in the next few years, but it will be worthwhile

Definitely worthwhile i believe awareness on IoT and Blockchain will grow exponentially in the coming future and ContractNet is sure in a good position to benefit from such developments as the project is among the first of its kind.  

It certainly will, once it gets through the hard rough patch at the moment and bitcoin recovers. Everything will be worth value again. As Said above I hope the team are looking for more methods of marketing and ensuring to get the name out there on all social media platforms.

Yeah it's a rough time for new ICO's to launch because of this market slump, but hopefully ContractNet can still be a success through this tough time!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Yeah ContractNet have started very strongly with their marketing, but there is a long way to go and they need to ensure that they are working on new methods of attracting investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello will be possible mining with normal hardware or need Asics something like  ?
ContractNet i think can be huge . but why only 730reads ? is this ico in others websites ?
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.

I like the idea of reaching out to ICO Review sites. Do the devs have to do that or can investors who are interested reach out to them and request reviews?

To the best of my knowledge anyone can push for reviews in fact some review sites do reviews when the project knowledge is being established on default while some demand some outrageous amount else they write damaging articles and give low scores which is a dubious act,  some are honest,  so it depends on the dynamics.

Exactly my point, make due diligence and do proper research in anything you intend to invest, is your investment we'e talking about, not paper, well, unless you're filthy rich to toss money around, then by all means, do what best sought you, i know we do have some good review sites but is best we all take our time and study a project

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.

I like the idea of reaching out to ICO Review sites. Do the devs have to do that or can investors who are interested reach out to them and request reviews?

To the best of my knowledge anyone can push for reviews in fact some review sites do reviews when the project knowledge is being established on default while some demand some outrageous amount else they write damaging articles and give low scores which is a dubious act,  some are honest,  so it depends on the dynamics.

Sometimes ICO review sites will pick up projects and review but i prefer doing my own research before listening to review sites, as many are flawed, lets say you see a good project and decide to make your decision based on a review site, what if the site is flawed?, that's really something to think about
Bountyhive.io

Honestly not sure, i imagine its mostly from the ICO side, though i dont see why interested parties couldn't ask their favorite review sites to review an ICO they are interested in its more content for the review site and additional visibility for the ICO. I imagine the contractnet is already working on things like that though.

I think anyone can ask and request reviews, you don't have to be part of the team in order to get a review.

If thats true maybe we should all chip in and get a few review sites to take a look, i mean most of them are soso on credibility, but more visibility is always good for projects you think are good as the health of the project is good for both the company and the investors. I'd be interested to have contractnet get some visibility as what they are trying to do seems really interesting.

thanks for sharing, interesting article about the project. good to see that some blogs became aware of the project
and the article has reminded me of an important point again:
Miners will earn CNET for computational power as well as for providing storage capacity on their computers. IoT device owners will be able to sell their streams of data.
i like that
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Honestly not sure, i imagine its mostly from the ICO side, though i dont see why interested parties couldn't ask their favorite review sites to review an ICO they are interested in its more content for the review site and additional visibility for the ICO. I imagine the contractnet is already working on things like that though.

I think anyone can ask and request reviews, you don't have to be part of the team in order to get a review.
Pages:
Jump to: