Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 23. (Read 124462 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 12:41:43 PM
the kyc they intend to implement is suicidal

https://medium.com/@coss.io/know-your-customer-kyc-faq-31cb4839c1a

Every thing is fine.  KYC was planned from the start.  Compliance is crucial and will give Coss huge advantage over other non compliant exchanges in the future. 

Advantage? Its a joke? I registered there and want to trade... but than seen, that they have KYC and closed this exchange. KYC on exchange - its full absurd! Even Binance (top1 exchange) dont requied KYC, and this small exchange want KYC from people.

Binance also required KYC if you want to withraw more than 2 btc a day you need to upgrade  to lvl 2 security.
Today only decentralised exchange doesn't asks for identity and with all laws KYC will be soon everywhere it's just a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 29, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

Every thing is fine.  KYC was planned from the start.  Compliance is crucial and will give Coss huge advantage over other non compliant exchanges in the future. 

Advantage? Its a joke? I registered there and want to trade... but than seen, that they have KYC and closed this exchange. KYC on exchange - its full absurd! Even Binance (top1 exchange) dont requied KYC, and this small exchange want KYC from people.

KYC is mainly for fiat trading. I think you can trade crypto to crypto, but not sure for newbies if that is the case. I will go into the telegram or slack later and find out if New members MUST do KYC to trade on COSS for crypto to crypto or not. I wish crypto to crypto trading would remain without KYC, but maybe laws in Singapore are more stricter than other countries? I will try in any case to find out so then will let you know what the answer is to that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

Activity: 574
April 29, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
I'm wondering why the exchange does not adds coins that are in demand and without a large exchange? for example pundi X?

They are currently focusing on implementing the KYC AND FIAT stages of development and they are also auditing the contest results these last few days in April. I believe once that is done plus the revamped new UI look, they are looking to add a lot more pairings. I think this is why the trading on COSS has gone down in volume because people are too afraid of trading large amounts of COSS in case there is a sudden price surge and they get priced out. I know my wife she is only trading like a few K COSS at any given time because she says to me if it moons, she will not be able to purchase it at higher prices without losing, so she will not take that risk while waiting for enabeling of FIAT.

Why coss is always RED in full market???coss die or live??
coss live, but not everything is so smooth and we have to wait for something. I just do not understand why we have to wait so long?

Sometimes we all need to be patient. There are many start ups that need one or two years before they grow big, so for now we need to wait for a few things before we see an increase in price:
1. FIAT AND KYC
2. NEW UI
3. API FOR BOTS
4. VOLUME INCREASE
5. MANY ADDED NEW COINS/POPULAR COINS AND PAIRS

Once we see all this, then we should see many many Youtubers shilling COSS. For now, just trade while it is in sideways motion or HOLD.  Smiley
Of course it's good that they all want to implement this, but I do not think is necessary KYC on BINANCE to me and without it is well traded.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
15,034,342.22964267 COSS BUY Orders??
Is that correct?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
April 28, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

Listen, I don't like the way things went down either , but why fight? COSS believed everyone should play by the rules and all traderss, including institutional ones , will be required to go through the entry procedure of KYC.

Game has changed long time ago. If crypto exchange wanna work on longterm basic they should play by government rules and yes clients should pass KYC.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
April 28, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Listen, I don't like the way things went down either , but why fight? COSS believed everyone should play by the rules and all traderss, including institutional ones , will be required to go through the entry procedure of KYC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
April 27, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
I wish to thank the COSS Team for giving me my prize today for the COSS TRADING CONTEST. I came 76th in line so was way down the fish pond but it was good to receive 2.5k COSS tokens, which was a nice little surprise. I have also been trading a little bit so I think I made around 0.1 ETH the last few days from trading. It can become a big exchange but it needs an API for that of course.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
I'm wondering why the exchange does not adds coins that are in demand and without a large exchange? for example pundi X?

Scared to see that people would still rather use IDEX than Coss... that would tank the Coss price
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

Coss is dying and Binance is flying..
what a coss down in green market fak off
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
April 27, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

To NOT have strict KYC would be suicidal  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
April 26, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

The listing on exchange requires some fee to pay. The ball's in pundiX court, as they say. But agree, the more tradable coins the better our dividends.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 25, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
Fiat gateway is coming end of this month! Fill yourbags up now

Yes there seems to be a slow and steady rise upwards, so it's hard for me to trade COSS right now, apart from maybe a little at a time. I think COSS can easily get to a dollar once we see successful implementation of FIAT and FIAT pairings, but yeah it's the API AND upgraded Engine that can hold a lot of volume that will make a huge difference, over and above everything else, but the delay with the API is that they want to start on FIAT first and make sure security is A grade before implementing an API. As much as bots annoy me lol, we need them badly on COSS to make the volume explode. I really want to see COSS make more than 20 million a day in volume, that's when things will start getting hot I think.  Grin I am waiting for contest results and biting my nails while waiting for FIAT also.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
April 24, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
Fiat gateway is coming end of this month! Fill yourbags up now
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

They are currently focusing on implementing the KYC AND FIAT stages of development and they are also auditing the contest results these last few days in April. I believe once that is done plus the revamped new UI look, they are looking to add a lot more pairings. I think this is why the trading on COSS has gone down in volume because people are too afraid of trading large amounts of COSS in case there is a sudden price surge and they get priced out. I know my wife she is only trading like a few K COSS at any given time because she says to me if it moons, she will not be able to purchase it at higher prices without losing, so she will not take that risk while waiting for enabeling of FIAT.

coss live, but not everything is so smooth and we have to wait for something. I just do not understand why we have to wait so long?

Sometimes we all need to be patient. There are many start ups that need one or two years before they grow big, so for now we need to wait for a few things before we see an increase in price:
1. FIAT AND KYC
2. NEW UI
3. API FOR BOTS
4. VOLUME INCREASE

Once we see all this, then we should see many many Youtubers shilling COSS. For now, just trade while it is in sideways motion or HOLD.  Smiley

What worries me is all the delays.
We still have not seen the new UI even though it was presented a while ago.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
April 24, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

1. FIAT AND KYC
2. NEW UI
3. API FOR BOTS
4. VOLUME INCREASE

Activity: 574
April 23, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Too much competitors in the crypto exchange industry. Not more than 1% of total popularity are know about or using cryptocurrency. COSS need time to become big. But u should remember that here is no guarantee in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: