Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 78. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 05:13:52 AM
I can't login to my account all of the sudden (2FA errors) and support doesn't respond Smiley))
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 04:36:16 AM
Coss exchange is added to the Blockfolio app  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 01:36:09 AM
Did you guys check the weekly dividends we received this week? They have already started paying DATUM token as a dividend.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
I just bought coss tokens around 460 and wow it rise. I still support coss but I still think the exchange is still not that great. I know its still beta but hopefully a lot will change.. i think the text and the boxes are too big. just my opinion. COSS supporter here Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 07:40:28 PM
I suggest that the COSS team do the following in order to attract new traders, it is necessary to hold contests among traders every week with prizes from the exchange in the form of a reward for 50-100 best places in the contest. With the release of each new token on the exchange to conduct among the traders airdrop this token. This would stimulate the influx of new traders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:27:45 PM
An exchange is not built in one day. Time is needed to make UI smooth, have a solid engine and grow the user base. I see this project more in terms of holding for at least a year than quick gains. It's not the price that is interesting but the volume of the exchange.

One question: if tokens are held in a private ETH wallet and the contract for split distribution is activated, does that mean that the distribution revenue will appear in my wallet at COSS.IO?
Yes, COSS isn't a project for short term. Although the price of COSS has pumped more than 700% within one week in few months ago, but I think it just because the event of COSS exchange in that time made that trend happen and reached that percent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 07:10:23 PM
Volume is finally picking up Cheesy
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 06:06:12 PM
Would love to see the past week's and this week dividends because they finally broke through the million dollar barrier.

Should be minimum $1.40 per 10k COSS. Imagine if it reaches volume like binance... BOOM!

Look at this: https://i.imgur.com/p15DKAr.png

Would already be happy with Cryptopia volume, Binance would be crazy. After the updates and a few more ICOs...
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
December 19, 2017, 06:03:22 PM
COSS volume holds steady at over $1 million daily.

COSS Market cap increase to nearly $20 million

COSS weekly 50% token split with investors (for the 11th time) this past Sunday is going on like clock work that never miss a beat! and increasing!

I would say COSS team is doing very good job; it can only get better from here.

Now if you will, please add COSS/LTC pair   Grin Thank you

Yeah, signals are good.

Btw, market cap is not $20 million, coinmarketcap is doing it wrong, they seems to fix a mistake with another mistake every week.

There are 98milions coss circulating, and let's say we're at 28cts/1coss. That's approx. 27millions MC.

Trading promos were and will be excellent moves from team.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 19, 2017, 05:45:10 PM
An exchange is not built in one day. Time is needed to make UI smooth, have a solid engine and grow the user base. I see this project more in terms of holding for at least a year than quick gains. It's not the price that is interesting but the volume of the exchange.

One question: if tokens are held in a private ETH wallet and the contract for split distribution is activated, does that mean that the distribution revenue will appear in my wallet at COSS.IO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

COSS weekly 50% token split with investors (for the 11th time) this past Sunday is going on like clock work that never miss a beat! and increasing!

Yes - more COSS pairs would be great. I am so happy with the performance of the last few days! The exchange has problems and some things are "kinda annoying". But stuff like delayed deposits and the UI can be fixed and the UI will be updated soon. I am happy with the gains - after having heavy losses over a few weeks.

Lets hope the volume keeps up. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 19, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Datum trading contest and also their own token coss is pumping which is helping their volume greatly.

There is not much time left for new ui, I really wonder how it going to be like.
Activity: 88
December 19, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

Activity: 135
December 19, 2017, 03:32:44 PM
Information for the waves issue:

We are updating the waves nodes. Delays in waves transactions was caused by waves hardfork:
https://www.google.ro/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/7jqhb8/waves_hardfork/

From Telegram Rune Evensen

So you see they care.
fork was on dec 15th!! 4 days later they´re updating the nodes? based on reddit thread? Roll Eyes

Coins I´ve sent are on coss waves wallet (as per waves explorer)
 since Dec 16Th!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 02:25:09 PM
Information for the waves issue:

We are updating the waves nodes. Delays in waves transactions was caused by waves hardfork:
https://www.google.ro/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/7jqhb8/waves_hardfork/

From Telegram Rune Evensen

So you see they care.
December 19, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
Stop the stupid fuding.

If you have a question, go telegram, if you don't want to, that's your problem.

By the way, the guy complaining just send 1 waves and a half, thats 20$.

Be also aware, more and more fudders are turning around coss, espcially kucoin holders,beginning to be afraid to recognize coss is better all the ways.
Nobody is fucking FUDíng, facts are facts, if you cant handle facts GTFO.
If there is a support email on website they should reply to the support email, not stupid chat app.
Please learn how to properly read, i clearly stated I sent 1.6 waves to test the platform, do you really think I´ll send thousands to test.
It doesnt matter if its $5, $20 or $10000 its customers money and should not make a difference. It is a scam until proven otherwise, period.

These are YOUR facts, experiences, and decisions. That neither means everybody shares the same problems (or inflexibility), nor that the project is generally a scam. Stating otherwise IS FUDing.

I´ve posted proof already. It is not FuDing when claims are based on facts and backed by proof, DYOR before posting nonsense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
December 19, 2017, 01:06:47 PM
Stop the stupid fuding.

Be also aware, more and more fudders are turning around coss, espcially kucoin holders,beginning to be afraid to recognize coss is better all the ways.
If there is a support email on website they should reply to the support email, not stupid chat app.
Please learn how to properly read, i clearly stated I sent 1.6 waves to test the platform, do you really think I´ll send thousands to test.
It doesnt matter if its $5, $20 or $10000 its customers money and should not make a difference. It is a scam until proven otherwise, period.

These are YOUR facts, experiences, and decisions. That neither means everybody shares the same problems (or inflexibility), nor that the project is generally a scam. Stating otherwise IS FUDing.
December 19, 2017, 12:15:13 PM
Stop the stupid fuding.

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
December 19, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
Stop the stupid fuding.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:00:55 AM
Mine works like a charm. If it s on the blockchain, contact them.

They dont reply to support emails, they dont have a support ticket system.

Contact on Telegram
I dont use telegram and I wont create an account just for that.
They have a support email on their website, they should reply to my emails.
Scam thread opened on scam accussations sub forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cossio-exchange-scam-beware-you-will-lose-your-money-2610459
Beware"!

i finally received it. im grateful that i havent need to do all that telegram shit.
Pages:
Jump to: