Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 82. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 05:38:41 PM
What is the last payment worth?

Anybody can write me to compare with kucoin.

For example, i have 270$ worth of kucoin and it is paying 0.02-0.03$ daily.

You really can't compare them right now my friend, one has $8M volume, the other $600k. To start compare I suggest to wait next implementations (UI/UX, trading engine, cossusd/cosseur etc...), ICOs and trading promotions

I know this difference. But also kucoin has 8-10x market cap compare to coss.

So the logical thing is it should be near with this amounts.

Like 270$ worth kucoin bring 0.15-20$ weekly, coss should do similar. I wanted to learn this.

It is less than this, but COSS has some room to grow. Don't forget that Kucoin will reduce the payouts. You can't take a static number as measurement. Hopefully we gonna see numbers like that from Kucoin in the next few months. My 10k COSS made round about 60 Cent at the last period.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 14, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

You really can't compare them right now my friend, one has $8M volume, the other $600k. To start compare I suggest to wait next implementations (UI/UX, trading engine, cossusd/cosseur etc...), ICOs and trading promotions

I know this difference. But also kucoin has 8-10x market cap compare to coss.

So the logical thing is it should be near with this amounts.

Like 270$ worth kucoin bring 0.15-20$ weekly, coss should do similar. I wanted to learn this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 14, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 04:18:27 PM
On coinmarketcap I noticed that the total circulating supply is 60M but the last time I checked it was over 80M, like such a sort of buyback happened. Is it true or it is just an error of the site? I do not follow much the news even if I'm a COSS holder

Admin on the official telegram channel (Jacob) says that it's a CoinMarketCap issue. They didn't burn any of the tokens.

Perfect. Thanks for the information, but perhaps I should join the official group to be more informative. Can you give me the link that I can not find it?
legendary
December 14, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 03:03:27 PM
Hello, I just learned about it and directly bought some Smiley but I rushed in and now have some questions..
All I need to do is keep tokens on website right ? And when are the next dividents distribution, this sunday 17th?
also: dividents are distributed in ETH ?
thanks for response !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
On coinmarketcap I noticed that the total circulating supply is 60M but the last time I checked it was over 80M, like such a sort of buyback happened. Is it true or it is just an error of the site? I do not follow much the news even if I'm a COSS holder

Admin on the official telegram channel (Jacob) says that it's a CoinMarketCap issue. They didn't burn any of the tokens.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

I have the same question.
Activity: 135
December 13, 2017, 06:32:44 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
December 13, 2017, 01:23:48 AM
whether the holders of Coss tokens will still be able to get dividends from coss market activity,

Yes if you are holding COSS token then you are definitely eligible to get the dividends from the COSS team.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
December 12, 2017, 11:28:19 PM
whether the holders of Coss tokens will still be able to get dividends from coss market activity,
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 07:55:04 PM
Hello, at the beginning of the release of COSS tokens on the exchanges showed a good increase in the rate of COSS tokens and reached 0.0009 ETN per token, but why then the COSS tokens fell in price more than 6 times? When the COSS tokens again rise in price to at least 0.25 cents, what works are carried out by the project team to increase demand and increase the price of COSS tokens on the market? Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
December 12, 2017, 05:07:22 PM
It was 200k volume last i checked and yesterday got more than 700k.

Today with datum listing, it may pass 1m $ and never come back again. We will see i guess.

let's hope you're right

With all news coming, 1 million will be reality soon anyway
legendary
December 12, 2017, 04:15:21 PM
It was 200k volume last i checked and yesterday got more than 700k.

Today with datum listing, it may pass 1m $ and never come back again. We will see i guess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 12, 2017, 03:37:12 PM
Coss is available on blockfolio, did you try to sync the app and also download the latest list of coins and see? I have added it to my tracker list, should be working for you too.

Thanks, I will try.

----------

COSS team,  Can you add COSS/LTC trading pair? Both Bitcoin and Ether are clogged up and take many hours.

COSS & Litecoin, now that's my favorite combination  Smiley

And maybe we definetely need Coinbase to add more coins, fast ones like ark (which is currently traded on COSS), neo, decent and so on
Activity: 64
December 12, 2017, 03:25:54 PM
Coss is available on blockfolio, did you try to sync the app and also download the latest list of coins and see? I have added it to my tracker list, should be working for you too.

Thanks, I will try.

----------

COSS team,  Can you add COSS/LTC trading pair? Both Bitcoin and Ether are clogged up and take many hours.

Second this, would also like to see faster crediting of LTC deposits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
December 12, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
But why it's 3 weeks i deposited the tokens on coss and i didn't receive any shared profit ?

are you sure you're looking at the right place ?
December 12, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

I'm talking about the COSS exchange as a data feed provider (like Bittrex, Gemini, Poloniex, Etherdelta) not just COSS token.
December 12, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

Thanks, I will try.

----------

Activity: 392
December 12, 2017, 08:04:32 AM
But why it's 3 weeks i deposited the tokens on coss and i didn't receive any shared profit ?
Pages:
Jump to: