Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 79. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 09:24:55 AM
Do they ever plan to automate the deposits? Afaik its manual right now and thats why it takes 6-24h to deposit btc

6h is definitly too long for crypto world. I also know they always prefer a high amount of confirmations...but that will just scare users away if during deposit times the crypto moves a lot.
dude, 6hrs I can live with it but my waves deposit is from Saturday it has thousands of confirmations today is Tuesday.  The most annoying thing Is that they hide they don't reply to support emails. Shitoken and shitexchange. Fucking scammers.

dunno during those 6h where i wanted to buy coss token, it went up from 0.20 usd to 0.30 usd....
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 08:52:09 AM
Do they ever plan to automate the deposits? Afaik its manual right now and thats why it takes 6-24h to deposit btc

6h is definitly too long for crypto world. I also know they always prefer a high amount of confirmations...but that will just scare users away if during deposit times the crypto moves a lot.
dude, 6hrs I can live with it but my waves deposit is from Saturday it has thousands of confirmations today is Tuesday.  The most annoying thing Is that they hide they don't reply to support emails. Shitoken and shitexchange. Fucking scammers.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

December 19, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
Users dont have to join telegram for support that is at minimum, ridicoulous !! They must reply to support emails. Their shitty system Will fall soon and all of you that put money on their ico Will be left with nothing as this is a clear scam! Understaffed? Have you checked how large is their team? Users should not be kept hostage of their unprofessional ways.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 06:28:41 AM
After using or well better said trying to use their exchange over the last 6-7 weeks I've noticed several rather huge issues:
- Support is not existing ---> I've contacted support at least 4x and never got any kind of response (this bothers me the most; no matter what, responding to emails / tickets should never take longer than 24h, but not getting response for weeks that's beyond disappointing and don't think I'm making up, try it your self and check other people posts here and on reddit, they all report the same)
- Transactions are taking forever (especially "stupid" is when deposit takes 4 days and value of your deposited coin drops or you miss the opportunity on the coin you would like to buy) --- tons of users reporting this issues and no feedback from COSS on the matter  Huh
- Constant 2FA issues ---> Untill like 3 weeks ago you couldn't even add it (because of Javascript error)... today I've ran into new 2FA issues, it's simply not working, so I'm unable to login (https://i.imgur.com/yplBGfL.png)  Cry
- I have account on nearly every exchange so I don't really have any major issues with the UI, but most of my colleagues / friends who tried the platform don't agree with me so it's rather safe to say UI needs improvements
- If they could engage with community a bit more (Binance is good example here), they could do much more and much faster if they listened to community feedback (here, reddit, etc.)

I'm emptying my bags soon, I simply don't like to support companies / projects that ignore community.  Angry

Did you try to use mozilla on your 2FA problem? Maybe it's a chrome bug.

Usually they don't ignore the community, try on Telegram.

1. t.me/myCOSS (for discussions)
2. t.me/COSSchat (for announcements)

I've tried Mozilla Firefox, IE (Internet Explorer), Chrome, Safari (iPad) and why would I join telegram if I need support or i'm reporting a critical error / issue on their website Huh

Really weird with your authentification. Yesterday I deactivated it and activated it again with no issues...

Because there is the DEV. But you don't have to, I already reported him the issues right now. They have to be more available/visible to the community, to give the feeling that someone is in the "office of support" Wink

I am sure they are working their ass off. Too few people though to make support too I guess at the moment.

Yeah I'm sure they do and I'm also sure they are understaffed, which is result of poor support, hopefully they are hiring and training new staff as that will do a lot in gaining "trust" among users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 05:34:13 AM
After using or well better said trying to use their exchange over the last 6-7 weeks I've noticed several rather huge issues:
- Support is not existing ---> I've contacted support at least 4x and never got any kind of response (this bothers me the most; no matter what, responding to emails / tickets should never take longer than 24h, but not getting response for weeks that's beyond disappointing and don't think I'm making up, try it your self and check other people posts here and on reddit, they all report the same)
- Transactions are taking forever (especially "stupid" is when deposit takes 4 days and value of your deposited coin drops or you miss the opportunity on the coin you would like to buy) --- tons of users reporting this issues and no feedback from COSS on the matter  Huh
- Constant 2FA issues ---> Untill like 3 weeks ago you couldn't even add it (because of Javascript error)... today I've ran into new 2FA issues, it's simply not working, so I'm unable to login (https://i.imgur.com/yplBGfL.png)  Cry
- I have account on nearly every exchange so I don't really have any major issues with the UI, but most of my colleagues / friends who tried the platform don't agree with me so it's rather safe to say UI needs improvements
- If they could engage with community a bit more (Binance is good example here), they could do much more and much faster if they listened to community feedback (here, reddit, etc.)

I'm emptying my bags soon, I simply don't like to support companies / projects that ignore community.  Angry

I've tried Mozilla Firefox, IE (Internet Explorer), Chrome, Safari (iPad) and why would I join telegram if I need support or i'm reporting a critical error / issue on their website Huh

Really weird with your authentification. Yesterday I deactivated it and activated it again with no issues...

Because there is the DEV. But you don't have to, I already reported him the issues right now. They have to be more available/visible to the community, to give the feeling that someone is in the "office of support" Wink

I am sure they are working their ass off. Too few people though to make support too I guess at the moment.
December 19, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

December 19, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

December 19, 2017, 03:58:21 AM
- Transactions are taking forever (especially "stupid" is when deposit takes 4 days and value of your deposited coin drops or you miss the opportunity on the coin you would like to buy) --- tons of users reporting this issues and no feedback from COSS on the matter  Huh
- Constant 2FA issues ---> Untill like 3 weeks ago you couldn't even add it (because of Javascript error)... today I've ran into new 2FA issues, it's simply not working, so I'm unable to login (https://i.imgur.com/yplBGfL.pngCry

I'm emptying my bags soon, I simply don't like to support companies / projects that ignore community.  Angry
December 19, 2017, 01:33:34 AM
Would love to see the past week's and this week dividends because they finally broke through the million dollar barrier.

Should be minimum $1.40 per 10k COSS. Imagine if it reaches volume like binance... BOOM!

Look at this: https://i.imgur.com/p15DKAr.png
December 19, 2017, 01:33:05 AM
today i registered and transferred 0.02 btc to my account. 1CcLX19WExjscGHUYXrJzWrcsTG8UC4XXd    is the address. yet i still dont have it in my wallet. is this exchange kind of a scam?

Sometime it takes very long, because if you sending from exchanges like bitstamp it takes the longest. For my ETH it took 25hours. Next what I did sending from MEW and it took like 15 minutes. So there is a difference.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
December 19, 2017, 12:46:11 AM
Would love to see the past week's and this week dividends because they finally broke through the million dollar barrier.
December 18, 2017, 11:31:45 PM
Mine works like a charm. If it s on the blockchain, contact them.

They dont reply to support emails, they dont have a support ticket system.

Contact on Telegram
I dont use telegram and I wont create an account just for that.
They have a support email on their website, they should reply to my emails.
Scam thread opened on scam accussations sub forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cossio-exchange-scam-beware-you-will-lose-your-money-2610459
Beware"!
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
December 18, 2017, 11:27:14 PM

Contact on Telegram
December 18, 2017, 10:19:08 PM

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
today i registered and transferred 0.02 btc to my account. 1CcLX19WExjscGHUYXrJzWrcsTG8UC4XXd    is the address. yet i still dont have it in my wallet. is this exchange kind of a scam?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:22:12 PM
December 18, 2017, 07:48:09 PM
I think that the price of COSS tokens will grow every day and we will see in the next year the price for tokens will exceed $ 1. The more the volume of trading will be on the stock exchange, the more expensive the COSS tokens will be. The more holders of COSS tokens receive 50% of the profit from the exchange.
That, if they stop scamming people´s deposits and come out clean of all they scam accussations. do your own research.
Activity: 350
December 18, 2017, 07:43:46 PM
I think that the price of COSS tokens will grow every day and we will see in the next year the price for tokens will exceed $ 1. The more the volume of trading will be on the stock exchange, the more expensive the COSS tokens will be. The more holders of COSS tokens receive 50% of the profit from the exchange.
Activity: 350
December 18, 2017, 07:37:26 PM
Hello COSS is an excellent project and the exchange it started its activity recently about 2 months ago and trade turnover grows every day, the turnover of the exchange exceeds 1 million dollars per day. Very important and excellent is that the holders of COSS tokens receive dividends every week from the project?
Pages:
Jump to: