Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 110. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to make transactions with the help of your platform remaining anonymous? This opportunity makes many people pay attention to the crypto currencies.
Activity: 196
Smart contract is one of the most incredible CREDITS' functions. What are smart contracts? What are its advantages and potential problems? What platforms are offered to implement them? Read the article on Cryptopotato.com to get all information about smart contract technology.

https://cryptopotato.com/credits-smart-contracts-platform/

Very promising project, and i hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future, maybe i will join ICO this project to become an investor. I think this Credits project is a very good project and is one of the most sought-after projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. Arent u afraid that the activities of your platform can be regulated globally? This will lead to the sharp increase in the prices for services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hey everyone. Has an alpha been released yet for people to see if there is an actual working product yet?

You're just one day too early.  I understood that tomorrow, when the ICO start, the Alpha will be released also.

An MVP is already a longer time available on the website.

Strange. They should have released it before ICO, not on the exact same day.

I am on the whitelist, but will be passing on this ICO. Will see how things go and might invest once it hits an exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Hey everyone. Has an alpha been released yet for people to see if there is an actual working product yet?

You're just one day too early.  I understood that tomorrow, when the ICO start, the Alpha will be released also.

An MVP is already a longer time available on the website.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Hi. I’ve come across some news about the fact that Belarus considers the cryptocurrencies as an official payment method now. The taxes there are really affordable. Perhaps u should open the office in Minsk?

That's nice. In the Netherlands municipalities are starting pilots with blockchain payments. For instance for payments of social benefits so they can track where the money goes. And ABN AMRO (big bank) wants to move to the offering of blockchain payments also. Looks like internationally we're at the threshold of mainstream acceptance. An excellent time to be in the posession of CREDITS.  Wink
Activity: 406
Do all the parties of the transaction have to sign up in order to make transactions using your platform? I’m trying to find out the main practical aspects allowing to use Credits as effectively as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Blockchaij is extremely effective but not everyone understands how it can be used in a profitable way. Perhaps u should carry out some educational activities for your potential clients?
Activity: 224
Nowadays the ratings of the countries in which the mining tales less money keep appearing. Are u planning to make emphasis on them or doesnt the location matter?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
CREDITS CEO and Founder Igor Chugunov and Head of Strategic Partnerships Arjan Eikelenboom speaking about CREDITS, its advantages and what problems it can solve during CryptoEconomy World Tour in San Francisco.

https://youtu.be/anfRlNZTxOI
Hi. I’ve come across some news about the fact that Belarus considers the cryptocurrencies as an official payment method now. The taxes there are really affordable. Perhaps u should open the office in Minsk?
Activity: 112
Hi, should I enter my MEW address or my METAMASK address on the whitelist?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Smart contract is one of the most incredible CREDITS' functions. What are smart contracts? What are its advantages and potential problems? What platforms are offered to implement them? Read the article on Cryptopotato.com to get all information about smart contract technology.

https://cryptopotato.com/credits-smart-contracts-platform/

Activity: 280
Hey there. Will there be any bonuses valid during the first days of the ICO?
Judging by the info on the official site, there’re no bonuses at all.
Activity: 364
Hey there. Will there be any bonuses valid during the first days of the ICO?
Activity: 182
I also came across to Scam rumors, actually all rumors turn into suspect but I don’t personally think that it is a scam. The men already have sufficient hype, ico may be performed before 15 days without insisting on alpha version and they would have reached to hard cap easily . I think that scam claims are only rumors, in the past, even etherium was called as a scam and they did it for many other projects, too. 
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
CREDITS are designed to achieve the performance of 1 million transactions per second, with an average processing time of 3 seconds and an average peak of 10 seconds.
What is the average peak value here?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Every year it takes more and more resources to enter the market. Are u sure that you’ve chosen a good moment for launch?
Personally, i’m sure. It’s necessary to launch the project at the moment when the demand for it is still high.
Anyway, if u push the launch a bit further, perhaps you’ll be able to understand what directions it’s better to pay attention to?
By that time there will be a large number of competitors, especially, considering the fact that the niche almost hasnt been taken yet.
Perhaps, in this case it’s better to make Credits flexible enough in order to react to the market’s demands timely? This would ensure the stable growth of the value of the token.
Activity: 238
Every year it takes more and more resources to enter the market. Are u sure that you’ve chosen a good moment for launch?
Personally, i’m sure. It’s necessary to launch the project at the moment when the demand for it is still high.
Anyway, if u push the launch a bit further, perhaps you’ll be able to understand what directions it’s better to pay attention to?
By that time there will be a large number of competitors, especially, considering the fact that the niche almost hasnt been taken yet.
Jump to: