Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 107. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 3
The team are trying so hard to raise as much fund as they can.
They changed rules in the middle of the ICO without good reason.
I never saw any scam that is so obvious.
Feel sorry for those stupid participants.

Almost all projects are called scam..but i think time will tell who is really stupid, people who invested or those who did not. Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
FUD FUD FUD All you want! Credits didn't put out a great Alpha. Sure! But they are not outright scam. Scammers don't do world tours and blockchain conferences. They don't put very low buy limits and Team is certainly not open. I may not be thrilled in their ability to develop great blockchain but they can hype and I guess they are good for a flip atleast Grin

Totally agree with you given that the flipping might be good since the hard cap isnt that much. However if they can deliver on a good alpha or product then i can hodl.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it is important for us to launch a quality product without bugs that will satisfy you and our partners, which will give us a powerful impulse for further development of the project, it's the reason. Alpha will be released today. You have time for testing, respect the Devs work
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I don't feel bad for anyone that has been reading about this ico here and on telegram but still invest... They just delete all chat conversation that was post before 9:30am and telegram, and censoring everyone else
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Finally I dropped some ETH in this ico even if you say there are a lot of red flags.. Since 2 years Im doing ICO and more  you see scam accusation morethere is possible to win. I saw many of projects accused to be scam and get me a lot of money so I'm ready to take the risk but I agree you shouldn't join if you are new. GL HF
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
The team are trying so hard to raise as much fund as they can.
They changed rules in the middle of the ICO without good reason.
I never saw any scam that is so obvious.
Feel sorry for those stupid participants.
Activity: 34
Sorry guys i am out .. Huh

Was not impress by the alpha , i hear people are participating with no kYC. most russian ico's have not really done well so far.

i rather put in a low  cap that i know well. there is now way this will make a hit on day 1.

good luck 100X 1000X I will wait for more info and buy in the exchange . 

Activity: 34
FUD FUD FUD All you want! Credits didn't put out a great Alpha. Sure! But they are not outright scam. Scammers don't do world tours and blockchain conferences. They don't put very low buy limits and Team is certainly not open. I may not be thrilled in their ability to develop great blockchain but they can hype and I guess they are good for a flip atleast Grin
Activity: 2
Be careful guys, this alpha doesn't work.

When you analyze the code, you can see the root acount which send 100 CS. This account can be monitor here : http://monitor.credits.com/monitor/Account/CSx7a8b3a7d8204983d246e6edbcbe21

At the beginning it worked but after 3h it was dead. After that impossible to create a transaction. The code can be a fake with just a DB which shutdown...

Next, you can see the code to generate the private key :

Code:
generateP(){

let privateKey = Md5.hashStr(Date.now().toString()) + Md5.hashStr(this.adressKey).toString()  + Md5.hashStr(Math.floor(Math.random()*(1000000 - 10000) + 1).toString());

privateKey = privateKey.substring(0,32)+ privateKey.substring(38,70);

return (privateKey);
  }

OK, so the first 32 char are just a md5 of the timestamp ... w00 ! Only 6 char are random ... Serious ?

They told us to be 50 dev ... For me it's a lie, a newb dev better than that.

Ok now  I am ban because I talked about this code on their telegram. I really think it is a scam, the admins can't talk about their own code ... Normal ? ... or scam ?
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
i am out. to many red flags.
my advice is to stay out of this ICO and buy if they launch mainnet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Man I don't know about you guys but this reeks of scam to me all of a sudden. I was willing to give this team a chance and the benefit of the doubt but now they change the terms of the sale in the middle of the ICO to not only discard the whitelist but also increase the individual cap from 0.5 ETH to 9.9 ETH. Many people who are perhaps at work or away from the computer and thought they had guaranteed for allocation for 24 hours are now gonna get rekt.

This is absolutely unprofessional and downright scammy in my opinion.
Activity: 23
How can I add tokens on myetherwallet?
Activity: 686

When you analyze the code, you can see the root acount which send 100 CS. This account can be monitor here : http://monitor.credits.com/monitor/Account/CSx7a8b3a7d8204983d246e6edbcbe21

At the beginning it worked but after 3h it was dead. After that impossible to create a transaction. The code can be a fake with just a DB which shutdown...

Code:
generateP(){

let privateKey = Md5.hashStr(Date.now().toString()) + Md5.hashStr(this.adressKey).toString()  + Md5.hashStr(Math.floor(Math.random()*(1000000 - 10000) + 1).toString());

return (privateKey);
  }

OK, so the first 32 char are just a md5 of the timestamp ... w00 ! Only 6 char are random ... Serious ?

I said already back then in november, that i wouldnt trust the team. So many red flags and people still investing.
Activity: 24
Good day!
I've sent 0.4 ETH, less than the limit (0.5 ETH), but the txreceipt status fail
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf9f3729fbac3abece04d684e2a838b1cba9f71a1ab2b10c6243751ac60b90a51
what should i do?

Limit is now 9.9ether

Activity: 686
I dont know why people invest in a joke project like this.

Code:
generateP(){

let privateKey = Md5.hashStr(Date.now().toString()) + Md5.hashStr(this.adressKey).toString()  + Md5.hashStr(Math.floor(Math.random()*(1000000 - 10000) + 1).toString());

return (privateKey);
  }

Good day!
I've sent 0.4 ETH, less than the limit (0.5 ETH), but the txreceipt status fail
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf9f3729fbac3abece04d684e2a838b1cba9f71a1ab2b10c6243751ac60b90a51
what should i do?
Jump to: