Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 114. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How long will the main stage of the sale last?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Blockchain and the Theory of an Electronic Government
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchain-theory-electronic-government/

An electronic government (e-Government) is one where public authorities use Internet solutions and a basic infrastructure to provide information resources and services to individuals and legal entities to ensure transparency of public sector work and allow interactive decision-making. The functions of an e-Government are to provide support to individuals through Internet portals.

[...]

There are however some issues. The blockchain is simply a means to accomplish specific tasks in a particular field, such as cryptocurrency circulation. The technology does not guarantee a complex solution for problems in other areas. We discussed these issues with Igor Chugunov, the founder of the CREDITS blockchain. The CREDITS project positions itself not only as a platform for financial transactions, but also as a basis for creating different applications and smart contract systems....

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Even more, so that no one was worried yesterday released a press release
Read here https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/2275

so your launching the alpha the day of the ICO? kind last minute wouldn't you say? also wtf does my identity have anything to do with my claims? what about your bullshit social media? or your fake partners? how about we talk about that?
Activity: 308
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull. I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Hi there. Tell me please, how long is it until the start of the ICO?

Read the article that I wrote above please
Bounty Manager
Even more, so that no one was worried yesterday released a press release
Read here https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/2275
Bounty Manager
Classic of fake. 1 unknow subscriber, noname author. Friends. Do you understand if we were scam, we would have long ago launched ICO, and not moved to give you a product (Alpha). And what do custom articles do, it's normal in business. You are not someone who does not make money. We showed the idea, its implementation, now we will give the product.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

So scam or not ??

I'm very hesitant after seeing this ...serious big red flags there

[/quote]

Lets just say I won't be surprised if this ends like loopX or Prodeum.. markets full of projects to invest in, not worth the risk in my eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Less than two days, so i’d advise you to land the White List as fast as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
ICO participation for United States residents https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/2273

Due to the latest SEC clarification and hearing in US Senate held on February 6, 2018, we have made a decision regarding contributors with US residency (those who indicated United States as their country of residence in the whitelist) that they need to follow certain recommendations from our legal advisors. We will only be able to sell tokens to accredited investors from the United States.

We ask US residents who wished to participate, they need to pass verification as an accredited investor by sending documents directly at [email protected]

Unfortunately, those who were registered in the whitelist and chose United States as their country of residence; and did not provide relevant documents until February 15, 2018 would not be able to purchase tokens. We hope that you will understand the situation and cooperate.
Activity: 252
Hey there. I’ve heard that you had to refuse to use the Merkle trees. Why did you make such a decision?
I guess that the reason is the speed of proceeding of transaction. This technology was decreasing it significantly.
Anyway, this algorithm has approved its efficiency and withstood the test of the time. As for Credits technology, it makes me doubt.
I wont argue with you about the efficiency, but i can say that the speed of making decisions is crucial of financial industry, so i support the developers’ idea.
I would support it, too, but i cant find any clear info on the principles of their algorithm’s operation.
In this case i’d advise you to study the technical documentation very carefully. Everything is put there in detail and in plain words.
Activity: 392
Hey there. I’ve heard that you had to refuse to use the Merkle trees. Why did you make such a decision?
I guess that the reason is the speed of proceeding of transaction. This technology was decreasing it significantly.
Anyway, this algorithm has approved its efficiency and withstood the test of the time. As for Credits technology, it makes me doubt.
I wont argue with you about the efficiency, but i can say that the speed of making decisions is crucial of financial industry, so i support the developers’ idea.
I would support it, too, but i cant find any clear info on the principles of their algorithm’s operation.
Jump to: