Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 9. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

You are contradicting yourself.
The research has all the necessary info you need about red flags and how credits is operating.
On one line you say its ok to raise red flags and on the other line you say that is fud posts.

There is no contradiction because I differentiate clearly between raising red flags and fudding. Some guys at Medium and YouTube have raised red flags. They say 'be carefull and consider this' while you copy-paste 'scam, scam, scam' one day after another. Heeding to be careful is quite different from fudding.

And better a raised red flag if we can have a decent self-moderated thread with normal discussions and news than to continue with a thread like this having your fud-spam smeared all over this place.

Ivan in tech is just an idiot youtuber. He once did a video interview with a guy he said was his inspiration to do what he does. He was one of these guys who wealth coach when really they get rich from the shit programs they sell. Hes a fraud. All he did was grab some guy who said a few things in alpha were crap so therefore scam. Its ridiculous. All questions habe been given an.answer buy the credits team. And bottom line is scammers dont show their faces and have hard caps on icos and attend conferences ffs. And the certainly dont run a scam from singapore which would jail you in a god awful prison there if you did. There is no way this is a scam. Do they push hard on marketing yes. Do they try to push the price and interest yes....but what project doesn't.

I feel sad though cause i think credits has no hope to get out of this hole.now until full product launch. Maybe i will come back then. Fucking fudders.

If you were in profit be grateful that you left these scammers now and dont regret it.
You are exposing yourself right now.
You are having a tilt as they say in poker games.
A project that BRINGS VALUE doesnt have the need to pump the price with stupid updates, fake accounts and paid shillers.
You can keep crying or you can learn something from the whole story of supporting scammers.

almost every coins are scam everythings scam political parties are scam they work for the same people everythings is  scam just the illusion of choice come on man leave them alone we all need to make money someway somehow  if you want to be hero do something else biger you guys are smart people you guys have been here since day 1  I bought it just in case its legit come on man cut that shit off
Activity: 8
therat

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Unignore

Re: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]
Today at 06:35:34 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
sebastian787

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Unignore

Re: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]
Today at 06:56:49 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8

The research has all the necessary info you need about red flags and how credits is operating.
On one line you say its ok to raise red flags and on the other line you say that is fud posts.

There is no contradiction because I differentiate clearly between raising red flags and fudding. Some guys at Medium and YouTube have raised red flags. They say 'be carefull and consider this' while you copy-paste 'scam, scam, scam' one day after another. Heeding to be careful is quite different from fudding.

And better a raised red flag if we can have a decent self-moderated thread with normal discussions and news than to continue with a thread like this having your fud-spam smeared all over this place.

Ivan in tech is just an idiot youtuber. He once did a video interview with a guy he said was his inspiration to do what he does. He was one of these guys who wealth coach when really they get rich from the shit programs they sell. Hes a fraud. All he did was grab some guy who said a few things in alpha were crap so therefore scam. Its ridiculous. All questions habe been given an.answer buy the credits team. And bottom line is scammers dont show their faces and have hard caps on icos and attend conferences ffs. And the certainly dont run a scam from singapore which would jail you in a god awful prison there if you did. There is no way this is a scam. Do they push hard on marketing yes. Do they try to push the price and interest yes....but what project doesn't.

I feel sad though cause i think credits has no hope to get out of this hole.now until full product launch. Maybe i will come back then. Fucking fudders.

If you were in profit be grateful that you left these scammers now and dont regret it.
You are exposing yourself right now.
You are having a tilt as they say in poker games.
A project that BRINGS VALUE doesnt have the need to pump the price with stupid updates, fake accounts and paid shillers.
You can keep crying or you can learn something from the whole story of supporting scammers.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

I sold off my remaining Credits. I cant bear holding this project seeing it be fud to hell anymore. I think it cant recover now untill full code is released now. Btw you are a dick and I know you dont believe in what you are saying but well played you did manage to fud credits to death. I dont even think its scammy at all but its gonna be impossible to shake the label now. You win I hope you are happy.

Im not here to hear i won or something.
Hope you were in profit at least after you sold your credits and you didnt invest when the price pumped because of fake hypes created by crypto clown Suppoman etc. Because many invested when you and other greedy investors here created a hype out of NOTHING.

I totally believe to reason, research and critical thinking.
We need a healthy environment and no scammers everywhere.

Good luck on your future investments.

Fuck you. All you did was damage hard work or real people trying to do something great while you sat on your ass typing shit on a forum. You dont have the guts to be a real person. Too scared to do something with your life and too bitter so you have to destroy people who are doing something. You are a runt and not worth anyones time. And im wasting my mine talking to you.

All i did is presenting facts and researches that have been done for credits.
All you pathetic investors and fake accounts here were calling it fud.
I have the guts to stand here fighting with hundreds of fake accounts, paid shillers and greedy pathetic investors warning newcomers that you were trying to convince to invest on these scammers no matter if they will get scammed.
Im doing something in my life. I have invested all my money on this industry so.

Hope when credits will dump you all wont start blaming me for that because thats a retarded reaction.

you keep saying that these guy are paid shiller those guys are paid shiller  how ta fuck do we know if you are a paid fuder  Ha knock it off  man

Seriously? This is mental, like 13 year olds logic or just trolling. Someone providing hardcore facts and making people realize what kind of a shitcoin this is compared to infantile hysterical screaming 'credits to the moon'? Give me a break, you are only able to divert stuff and never give a valid argument.
Activity: 27
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

I sold off my remaining Credits. I cant bear holding this project seeing it be fud to hell anymore. I think it cant recover now untill full code is released now. Btw you are a dick and I know you dont believe in what you are saying but well played you did manage to fud credits to death. I dont even think its scammy at all but its gonna be impossible to shake the label now. You win I hope you are happy.

Hope you were in profit at least after you sold your credits and you didnt invest when the price pumped because of fake hypes created by crypto clown Suppoman etc. Because many invested when you and other greedy investors here created a hype out of NOTHING.

Fuck you. All you did was damage hard work or real people trying to do something great while you sat on your ass typing shit on a forum. You dont have the guts to be a real person. Too scared to do something with your life and too bitter so you have to destroy people who are doing something. You are a runt and not worth anyones time. And im wasting my mine talking to you.

I have the guts to stand here fighting with hundreds of fake accounts, paid shillers and greedy pathetic investors warning newcomers that you were trying to convince to invest on these scammers no matter if they will get scammed.
Im doing something in my life. I have invested all my money on this industry so.

Hope when credits will dump you all wont start blaming me for that because thats a retarded reaction.

you keep saying that these guy are paid shiller those guys are paid shiller  how ta fuck do we know if you are a paid fuder  Ha knock it off  man
Watch the first 1minute. Ivan in tech literaly says this get rich self help guru is his biggest inspiration. This guy greg is just a scammer selling those get rich books etc. Hes a lowlife gets rich of his viewers with hopes of getting rich themselves.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8EDUkPuqw

Lmao. Someone's pissed, ain't ya? Calling people pajeets. Pajeets are the ones promoting this shitcoin for peanuts. While some guys get the money over dumb people. You can't make this shitcoin better by bashing like that, clear and valid point have been made. Nothing you can do other than rage, or spam 'good job Credits, working hard, $500 eoy, eos fudders, train leaving station'.

oh let's never forget this squealing idiot: https://youtu.be/-62JOnpJutI
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
Watch the first 1minute. Ivan in tech literaly says this get rich self help guru is his biggest inspiration. This guy greg is just a scammer selling those get rich books etc. Hes a lowlife gets rich of his viewers with hopes of getting rich themselves.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8EDUkPuqw

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Researches....lol you sound like a total fucking pajeet you know that. Fucking debating with some skinny indian pajeet in a pc cafe in bombay. Ffs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102

@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Is it today when you have finally realized this shitcoin is not worth shilling anymore?
Really damaging hard work hell yeah, those scammers really put all they had into 3 years of development a basic transaction protocol and then shamelessly presented this crap as revolutionary to people. Awesome stuff, 3 years of coding can send a shuttle to Mars. People are starting to realize this crap Credits and all of you shillers have been throwing at everyone.
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Hope when credits will dump you all you wont start blaming me for that because thats a retarded reaction.
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Binance seems to have a habit of listing coins spontaneously recently. i wont be shocked it credits get listed
Your solution to flag raisers was to open a self-moderated thread so the topic starter can remove any unwanted content.
As i previously said. No wonder why you have a negative Trust.

That solution was not against red or green flag raisers who openly want to discuss maturely and seriously the CREDITS project, with all its pro's and con's but against copy-paste fud posts that kill all discussion and thereby totally spoil this thread.

My red trust is, and should be, discussed elsewhere, where I prove that I was scammed myself by bounty competitors. In fact I care for honesty and have been busting the Exxor scam (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-exxor-aiming-to-scam-between-2-and-239-million-2274283). The difference is that I have provided proof against Exxor while you only copy-paste spam message to frustrate normal discussion about CREDITS.

You suggested a self-moderated thread that automatically raises a red flag.
The same applies for aioc.
Desperate scam moves.
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Your solution to flag raisers was to open a self-moderated thread so the topic starter can remove any unwanted content.
As i previously said. No wonder why you have a negative Trust.

That solution was not against red or green flag raisers who openly want to discuss maturely and seriously the CREDITS project, with all its pro's and con's but against copy-paste fud posts that kill all discussion and thereby totally spoil this thread.

My red trust is, and should be, discussed elsewhere, where I prove that I was scammed myself by bounty competitors. In fact I care for honesty and have been busting the Exxor scam (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-exxor-aiming-to-scam-between-2-and-239-million-2274283). The difference is that I have provided proof against Exxor while you only copy-paste spam message to frustrate normal discussion about CREDITS.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Thanks that you sold all your coins, we don`t need you, you going to cry when the mainet is launched haha..
Why would you even sell at this point? It makes no sense.
@Sebastian787

OK YOU WIN!!!!

Activity: 378
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Main net in june guys? That's tomorrow...Main net could come quicker than EOS which is here since months and months..!

I think the next months will be epic for CREDITS...
Pages:
Jump to: