Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 11. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
One of the more interesting things I saw last night, was Credits led the bull break in Bitcoin by 1-2 hours, at least, which I find remarkable. i'm not sure what it means, but it was interesting to watch.
We are now in Bull, all coins are now in green with bitcoin one of the biggest gainer Credits is now gaining but will soon recover it's old high price this is the best time for credits to go to the $1 mark if the bull trend will go a long stretch,credits can go back to be one of the top 100 coins in the market.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
ראה
One of the more interesting things I saw last night, was Credits led the bull break in Bitcoin by 1-2 hours, at least, which I find remarkable. i'm not sure what it means, but it was interesting to watch.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
ראה
Today I saw the market started to turn green but for the credits it was not. I think CS is always against the market trend and this is being considered as the best opportunity to buy right now because CS prices have dropped a lot recently and this seems to be the last chance to see CS at cheap rates
Yep looks like so ) and i din't know why ) when market goes down Credits go pump.

What makes CREDITS faster than the competition?
https://medium.com/@credits/why-is-credits-faster-than-other-blockchains-1555a5f3e995

So why can't you folks do a Video Presentation of this good material, instead of using some mumbling person on YouTube?  If you folks can't see that it looks like intentional FUD when you do that, then you're not looking at this from an investor's eyes.

You should delete this video from every social platform you're running, because it looks horrible.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07KsF8xgDc
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
The moment they are going to dump you all is not so far. With the firsts signs of that, you all credits "fanatics" will get panicked and sell all your investment.
Then we will all realize what credits really is and you will be proven for once more that you are just pathetic investors and scam supporters that dont care if people will get scammed.
You are the parasites of the crypto industry.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Click the below link to find out.

I believe in the future of Credits,they have a bright future indeed so far progress is good but there's a lot of unanswered questions that keeps haunting this project and they are valid ones I hope once and for all the team will make a stand and answer all these questions that is being raised.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope Credits make all of us rich  Grin
Activity: 36
It is also hilarious how any reasonable fact is labeled as paid fud. Because apparently you are not allowed to mess with people's money in crypto, even if it's a pile of shit that they are investing into. We should all just spread a good word around because that way we all make gains or something? Let's have dozens of scam coins collecting money based on irrational or misleading claims and marketing so we can then watch it pump and make a fortune. That's what you all are thinking here lol

You should test the latest version of pre-beta that came out yesterday, most of bugs were fixed, so it works pretty awesome. Sure, long ways to go till mainnet release, but it’s a very good progress. And thats all I personally care about.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Today I saw the market started to turn green but for the credits it was not. I think CS is always against the market trend and this is being considered as the best opportunity to buy right now because CS prices have dropped a lot recently and this seems to be the last chance to see CS at cheap rates

Regardless of the coin price, Credits team are hard at work, with meeting agenda, marketing, and proceed with development and progress
2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018. Best of luck to Credits
https://www.instagram.com/credits_com/
Yep looks like so ) and i din't know why ) when market goes down Credits go pump.

https://medium.com/@credits/why-is-credits-faster-than-other-blockchains-1555a5f3e995
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 202
Merit: 103
There is no proof. Empty GitHub and the code that we saw was totally rubbish:

- MD5 Hashes
- No encapsulation
- No inheritance

They "did" 400 thousand transactions on one physical server.

This guy did 1,5 Million transaction with Ethereum one physical server:

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

If you are a new member here and reading about Credits, be very carefull of misinformation.
This is an example of a malicious comment where all info is incorrect.

ok, which information is incorrect?

Github: https://github.com/CREDITSCOM
I see nothing apart from a Network Module?

Rubbish Code: https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-cs-beta-29-03-2019-5ffce7313a38

So what? No real proves. Let's together wait for the full code and then fudders will shut up. I'm sure

are you blind?

How is a link to an empty Github no proof of an empty GitHub?

The same for the code analysis. The author posted multiple SCREENSHOTS from the rubbish CODE.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
It is also hilarious how any reasonable fact is labeled as paid fud. Because apparently you are not allowed to mess with people's money in crypto, even if it's a pile of shit that they are investing into. We should all just spread a good word around because that way we all make gains or something? Let's have dozens of scam coins collecting money based on irrational or misleading claims and marketing so we can then watch it pump and make a fortune. That's what you all are thinking here lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Its time we take action on fake accounts and bots that have been created to promote scammers, on paid shillers and greedy investors, that are willing to support scammers for their personal gain no matter if others get scammed. ...
Scammers are the parasites of this industry and they should be eliminated.

Its quite comical that you decide to label everyone who doesnt agree with you as a scammer, fake account etc. when you do nothing but post on this thread. 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastian787-1167657  
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Nah, Binance will never happen. You can spam those gifs on Telegram all you want and try to fool people, but they will never ever list a scam.

They list Verge and Tron, so thats not true.  Cheesy

Binance will list what drives trading activity, it's only a matter of time/fees/development for them to list CS.

Verge and Tron are very refined scams. Credits has long scam-miles to cover.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Does CREDITS is searching for  the best representatives from different corners of the World
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Nah, Binance will never happen. You can spam those gifs on Telegram all you want and try to fool people, but they will never ever list a scam.

They list Verge and Tron, so thats not true.  Cheesy

Binance will list what drives trading activity, it's only a matter of time/fees/development for them to list CS.
Activity: 28
It is certain that the scam claims are adversely affected. The team needs to do something urgently. otherwise there may be worse results in the future. it may not recover anymore.

Why are you so pessimistic? Credits  team works hard and achieve their goals, they don't worry about fudders because when the world will see their results no one will remember about fud comments.

One more new account praising scammers. The bounty is over. If you took part in another bounty offer inform us so we can check it.
If you invested try to not convince newcomers to invest too for your personal gain as they will get scammed.
You and many others paid shillers here, you are nothing more than parasites of the crypto industry.

So if newcomers came here, in Credits forum, why should I be silent? I don't convince them in another places. I'm just an investor and big fan of Credits team and things that they are going to do with blockchain technologies in different spheres of our lives. So also I can say that you're just a paid fudder
Big investor that made a new account to try to convince newcomers to invest on your scam coin for your own gain.
Show me ONE paid fudder and who is paying him?
Who do you think will pay for exposing these scammers?

I didn't tell "big investors", investors can be different. It also can be jyust followers and fans.
One paid shiller? You, for example. Say no? Okay, then why you're sitting here 24/7 and fud Credits?
You don't have something other to do? Where do you work? Do you have family?
Really, if you're not a paid shiller, why you're always here
Activity: 7
hey, people, do you really understand what'sgoin on here?   Huh
Pages:
Jump to: