Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 2. (Read 9190 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
this project is very clear displays information about the allocation of funds provided for each item developed, I see a considerable amount of funds for promotion programs in the form of bounty campaign, hopefully this project reaches the target that has been planned
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
If so, can you develop a project and perform ICO for this tool? And what will be the fees charged for managing an ICO using Crowd Coin?
Activity: 336
Considering the competition in this market, it's not easy to think of such a financial service platform, but I hope that developers can develop well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
✌️CrowdCoinage News: New Exchanges and Services

Details on the blog: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-news-new-exchanges-and-services-808f00bf96bd

🔵We are happy to inform you that CCOS tokens got listed on EtherDelta and AcceleratorEx.

We are also in talks with Exenium exchange and other exchanges.

🔵New Service
We are offering the ICO Platform as a licensed software for companies that launch their ICO in the near future.

🔵First Client
CrowdCoinage partnered with Estonian startup. The company will use the blockchain to transfer risk directly from clients to financial backers minimizing all inefficiencies, storing all data securely in blockchains, providing transparent business operations using smart contracts. ICO is coming in summer 2018.

🔵Bounty
We’ve finished distributing bounty tokens. Big thanks to all the participants. We’re going to burn all excess tokens at the end of this week.
this is good news for CCOS token and I hope it is also registered in the market with high sales volume so as to increase the selling price of CCOS
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

Thank you developers! I read the white paper. I find this project  very good and I see that  company aims to  growth and development.

all happy with the planning of this project and some developments that become the next benchmark
no doubt they are very focused in dealing with it so it's not impossible to achieve all the targets
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Thank you developers! I read the white paper. I find this project  very good and I see that  company aims to  growth and development.

Thanks! We are appreciate your support. More news coming soon.

Kind regards,
Peep
Activity: 34
✌️CrowdCoinage News: New Exchanges and Services

Details on the blog: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-news-new-exchanges-and-services-808f00bf96bd

🔵We are happy to inform you that CCOS tokens got listed on EtherDelta and AcceleratorEx.

We are also in talks with Exenium exchange and other exchanges.

🔵New Service
We are offering the ICO Platform as a licensed software for companies that launch their ICO in the near future.

🔵First Client
CrowdCoinage partnered with Estonian startup. The company will use the blockchain to transfer risk directly from clients to financial backers minimizing all inefficiencies, storing all data securely in blockchains, providing transparent business operations using smart contracts. ICO is coming in summer 2018.

🔵Bounty
We’ve finished distributing bounty tokens. Big thanks to all the participants. We’re going to burn all excess tokens at the end of this week.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Also it is interesting when there will be news on which exchanges will be listing the token and when this happens.
There's no news about exchange and the telegram group are deleted. Where we can see the latest news about this project?
Hope some in the team are reply all our questions here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Also it is interesting when there will be news on which exchanges will be listing the token and when this happens.
Activity: 168
When will the token be listed?  On which exchanges are you going to be placed?
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Hello,
I received tokens for bounty, but part of my stakes were not counted. I did retweets all the time, from the beginning and in the list I have only part of it.
Also my article was not approved. I hope you can check it one more time, I see other Steemit articles you approved. My name on the list is as here - Flodner
Activity: 46
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
CC's creation of a new public-financing approach would change the existing model, making it easier for investors to control the use of their money. Thus effectively carried out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
this project displays fairly complete information on the sale of coins, the total supply of coins is not excessive and also the sales target of the coin is also very clear, but how the coins are not sold later, whether to burn?
Activity: 322
a very interesting project if you look at some supporting items that have a considerable amount of funding, for the promotion of this project develop bounty campaign, I think it's the right way to promote this project so many investors will buy coins on this project
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
🔵CrowdCoinage Token Sale is officially over🔵

We are grateful for the support from the crypto-community and our partners throughout the whole event.

CrowdCoinage launched its Public Token Sale on February 12, 2018 and it ended on March 12, 2018. During The Token Sale, CCOS tokens were sold at the rate of 1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS with bonuses for early birds.

Total of 125,000,000 tokens sold in this sale. During all stages of CrowdCoinage token sale, 30M CCOS tokens were distributed for now but for an amount of 70M CCOS tokens are potential buyers.

5% get the bounty participants and ~2% to airdrop participants, 5% get the advisors, 10% is allocated to the core team.

Our token sale attracted participants from 65 countries around the world.

🔎Details: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-ico-results-d1229799c701

🔵Future Plans🔵

CrowdCoinage is planning to continue the fundraising journey to develop the CC ICO platform. This ICO is considered as pre-seed round. The next step is the seed and “A” rounds.

We are also planning to release the comprehensive version of our roadmap during the next few weeks and send the update about the beta version of the platform and the progress with the exchanges.
very good development now after successful sales and so many investors from various countries join in CCOS sales now they will wait CCOS in exchange but considering the market price is unstable how the next team step ...? and where is the planned exchange ...?
Activity: 81
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Hello Friends , i just got 150 CCOs tokens in my ETH wallet. when it will list on exchange ? and what price i expect of 150 CCos.??
for estimated price is 1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS tokens
so you can estimate how much you will get
but this could happen higher prices when entering the exchange market and I hope to go to the moon
Activity: 61
Hello Friends , i just got 150 CCOs tokens in my ETH wallet. when it will list on exchange ? and what price i expect of 150 CCos.??
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: