Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 3. (Read 9186 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Our ICO Ends at Midnight!
We’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported us during our ICO launch. From those participating in the bounty campaign, to the airdrop, to our subscribers, to anyone who referred their friends and of course to our valued token buyers, we’d like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/our-ico-ends-at-midnight-b2c91db27cdd

We thank all of our team and employees..It was a nice process..Now a new process is starting..I am sure we will hear better news.

From my point of view, the prospect of this project is very good, infrastructure application is very popular, but how many other infrastructure applications, how to attract future customers to use this project platform?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I wanted to confirm that I have received airdrop tokens. Thank you, CrowdCoinage team, and wish you success with your project. I will hodl and wait for development updates.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
🔵CrowdCoinage Token Sale is officially over🔵

We are grateful for the support from the crypto-community and our partners throughout the whole event.

CrowdCoinage launched its Public Token Sale on February 12, 2018 and it ended on March 12, 2018. During The Token Sale, CCOS tokens were sold at the rate of 1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS with bonuses for early birds.

Total of 125,000,000 tokens sold in this sale. During all stages of CrowdCoinage token sale, 30M CCOS tokens were distributed for now but for an amount of 70M CCOS tokens are potential buyers.

5% get the bounty participants and ~2% to airdrop participants, 5% get the advisors, 10% is allocated to the core team.

Our token sale attracted participants from 65 countries around the world.

🔎Details: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-ico-results-d1229799c701

🔵Future Plans🔵

CrowdCoinage is planning to continue the fundraising journey to develop the CC ICO platform. This ICO is considered as pre-seed round. The next step is the seed and “A” rounds.

We are also planning to release the comprehensive version of our roadmap during the next few weeks and send the update about the beta version of the platform and the progress with the exchanges.
Activity: 81
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
big tnx for the airdrop
wish the best to this project

regards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
We’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported us during our ICO launch. From those participating in the bounty campaign, to the airdrop, to our subscribers, to anyone who referred their friends and of course to our valued token buyers, we’d like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We thank all of our team and employees..It was a nice process..Now a new process is starting..I am sure we will hear better news.
Activity: 34
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Really this project makes me happy, I believe it will become one of the top 10 in the coinmarketup
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
Quite happy to see this project is doing well, almost 10M tokens sold

Benchmarking is not right but a project like skype was made in Estonia..The Estonian are doing really solid projects..Things seem to be going well..There is already little time left..We will see together..I am hopeful.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Quite happy to see this project is doing well, almost 10M tokens sold
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
I heard that you will have your own wallet, what can you say about its safety?

Your money will be safe, because you can save them using both online and offline storage solutions. The keys will be protected with additional encryption, configured with a randomly generated password, known only to the user. As an additional level of protection, two-factor authentication will be used.
Activity: 112
I heard that you will have your own wallet, what can you say about its safety?
Don’t really understood, for example
For example, showing the campaign status information like token sale and campaign deadline is a good incentive for potential investors and makes the experience more interactive. The user can integrate all that and much more into their third-party website or application.
Don’t really understood, for example
What is the purpose of the platform?

The CrowdCoinage's vision is to develop a simple API for users to enable them access all the public data of their campaign in order to showcase it on their own website or in an application.
What is the purpose of the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: