Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 40. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi looking forward great milestone achievement and best project itself
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Due to the scammers attack, the list of airdrop participators are now closed to make sure your personal data is in safe.
Please, be super attentive, never give anyone the info about your private keys as it always is a scammer's query.
CRYPTICS  ‼️ NEVER ‼️ asks for your private keys!

Admins are EXCLUSIVELY those individuals whose links are listed on the site (https://cryptics.tech/airdrop/) and in this message:

❗️@fedorshulga
❗️@Geogdjaev
❗️@Andrew_Cryptics
❗️@Prozac_v

‼️ NEVER GIVE ANYONE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE KEYS! ‼️
Activity: 8
awesome whitepaper
Activity: 7
Looking forward to this project,a project that can forecast.wow
Activity: 66
Nice project,good teamwork
Activity: 24
This is a great project, i wish this project a big success in the near future and I'm looking forward to it. Evolve and much improves good luck.
Activity: 144
This is a project with great potential .
Activity: 48
Looking forward to see the development of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Amazing dynamics of the project development. I want to see this further.
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
 •31 million CRP will be reserved for the team, partners and advisors
 i hope this will be locked in one wallet or deed u send it to them allready.

•3 million Bounty campaign

So 5 k peaple are allowed to be part of this bounty so the will get 600 coins ?,
that is not to bad, Count my in!!

rg
Activity: 136
Amazing project with present on demand needs. Hope this project will reach a very high place.
Activity: 28
The project looks promising. I'm interested in joining the bounty campaign to help advertise this coin.
Activity: 285
This project is really cool as the needs to know the coins that have been legalized in the cryto world are of great important....

Kudos to the Dev!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Was it a boot that analyzed the market? In the ANN says that any investor can use the project, what will be the degree of confidence of this service or what is the index of gains and losses using this service?
Activity: 144
This is so inspiring and fantastic!
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Wow!!! Self-learning protocol with crypto as asset... This project might be interesting to watch.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Great project idea! So the way I understand it is that this would be like a trader bot?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
do you plan a bounty company in the future? I want to participate
we launched airdrop, you can read about this and join it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30154490
Activity: 294
The project is really cool, thank you for your efforts.
Activity: 151
this is a cool project, we can know the latest news about cryptocurrency market. we can also find out about the legalized coin in a country
Pages:
Jump to: