Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 42. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Cryptics ITO Airdrop. Participate in this Airdrop campaign and get tokens. A really interesting project.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hello! I participate!
Activity: 378
very promising project with great concept
Activity: 109
I want to learn your work because it wants to support the development in your work and it is very likely fulfilled, successful
Activity: 44
A great project i belive success
Activity: 63
all the best guys....this project is good
Activity: 18
Here is another big step to pilot cryptocurrency to a greater peak. Self analysing for investors this is really great and it will help to create a favourable avenue for investors. Great work dev's really appreciate this.
Activity: 644
I see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time. This project deserves the closest attention. I'm looking forward to his growth!
Activity: 37
An Analytical Bot would be the best way to Go for this project .. I really look forward to see what will will result in the future .. keeping close eye On this this One Good luck
Activity: 6
This project is great, it would be very helpful to make decisions for trading
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
this project looking great keep hardworking dev to going success thanks for oppurtinity to join your in this project keep it up good luck thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Cryptics mission will be benificial for providing everybody exact information on our cryptocurrency industries. It will be a good to everybody.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency forecast for 16.02.2018

The Accuracy column shows the historical accuracy of predicting the move direction for the currency in Move since we started posted our predictions on Oct 4, 2017.

https://cryptics.tech/
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
What is the minimum amount of investment?
do you have a white paper in Russian?
the minimum amount of investment does not exist, whitepaper in Russian is not yet available online
Activity: 84
New strength full plateform in Cryptocurrency. nice project
Activity: 52
interesting project..good luck for future
Activity: 202
It's Innovative project to join
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
What is the minimum amount of investment?
do you have a white paper in Russian?
Activity: 137
awsome project with good team  join it
Activity: 126
 it's a promising project, I'll try to follow this project in the future and to make sure it looks good ,ill take to watch it soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: