Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 69. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Is there any way for us to add another coin/token in the Cryptics AI Prototype?
Great idea. I would look at couples like ETH/BTC, ETH/XMR and some others.
I agree. Altocins trades often go to the Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I have a lot more currencies in my portfolio, but I'm looking at couples relative to ETH, not USD.
Why relatively ETH? Do you often use ETH for payments offline?
For gambling and betting only ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Today is not a very accurate forecast as it seems to me. The price in the forecast lags behind the real one.
Yes. Some coins have grown much more. For example Monero.
Monero grew up on the news background of the project - this can not be predicted.
I also think that it is inconvenient - volatility is too high.
It's not about volatility, but about the fact that prices in dollars are tied to the dollar. This is the current state of things.
Activity: 364
Correctly. Crypto-currency pairs are interesting, not steam with fiat. We are trying to find a real balance. In the case of fiat, it is impossible.
I agree, the direction of Fiat -> Crypt is too prone to manipulation at the emotional level.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Sartrute
You probably are not very often interested in how things are in trading - at the moment already a significant part of traders are bots and programs managed by AI.

Soon people traders will do nothing, everything will do the traders bots with AI. People must buy only the right bot. Becouse AI can be different.

mmm i don't think that this will happen soon.
Bot are surely better than people for some sides, but bot can still make mistakes than people will never do.

We have to wait at least few more years
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Today :

DatePairPrice (P)Move (P)Move% (P)Price (R)Move (R)

20.01.2017ARDR/USD 1.513  0.103  7.28 
20.01.2017ETH/USD 1129.237  91.877  8.86 
20.01.2017XRP/USD 1.505 -0.035  -2.28 
20.01.2017LTC/USD 196.383  4.113  2.14 
20.01.2017XMR/USD 360.549  -2.661  -0.73 

20.01.2017DCR/USD 108.454  3.644  3.48 
20.01.2017ZRX/USD 1.892  0.082  4.52 
20.01.2017STRAT/USD 15.691 0.931  6.31 
20.01.2017NEO/USD 144.211  5.021  3.61

20.01.2017OMG/USD 19.200  0.700

date - day for which the close price is forcasted ( close price for current day calculated on 00:01 GMT of the next day)
pair - currency pairs for which forecast are generaited
forecasted price - predicted close price for "date"
move - currency pair trend, "up" indicates that price will rise up, "down" - price will go down
difference - "value" of the trend, basicaly means the difference of predicted close price and today`s close price at 00:01 GMT

https://cryptics.tech/
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Sartrute
You probably are not very often interested in how things are in trading - at the moment already a significant part of traders are bots and programs managed by AI.

Soon people traders will do nothing, everything will do the traders bots with AI. People must buy only the right bot. Becouse AI can be different.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Half year ago if 1 ICO appear every day it will be good. Now 3-4 ICO appears every day and many of them have the same idea. Investors do not know what ICO to prefer.
I think the investor has another problem - a very large amount of information to study. That is why there are rating agencies, expert communities for investing and so on.

This is the question of trust. What rating agency to trust. There are so many rationg agencies. Now it is hard to find the right ICO.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

I use ETH as a means of payment wherever possible. This is convenient because of the transaction speed and low commission. Of course, everything depends on the current network load, but this does not happen so often.
And I have only Lightcoin from the fact that here it is represented. Pretty sure.
I have a lot more currencies in my portfolio, but I'm looking at couples relative to ETH, not USD.
Activity: 364
Is there any way for us to add another coin/token in the Cryptics AI Prototype?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Today I checked my portfolio and at the same time I looked at this forecast - many positions were very accurately predicted.
And I have only Lightcoin from the fact that here it is represented. Pretty sure.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
I did not find in the first post a link to the official bounty topic. Tell me the exact link, please.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Great idea. I will follow your project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
If it's not difficult, write about the quality of forecasts further if you will check them. This is interesting information.
It remains to wait for tomorrow's prediction. Let's see how it will be accurate.
It seems like tomorrow again a lot will be red. I hope my forecast does not come true tomorrow ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Is there any way for us to add another coin/token in the Cryptics AI Prototype? I'm not here for the long time and your predictions/forecast on your website attracts me. I totally missed out this project. Should've promoted it real early. This has been in my watchlist all the time and i regret opening day by day that i browse here in bitcointalk forum.
Sartrute
Theoretically, any token also has a certain equilibrium price and the AI of the project will be able to search for deviations from it to give a signal to buy or sell.
If this is possible, then only on highly liquid tokens, since AI considers the price as a line of continuous values. In real trading, it jumps from deal to deal.
Given a certain value of these "jumps", for AI the difference disappears between a continuous value and a discrete one. This problem is solvable, the issue of liquidity, here I agree - it should be great for a good job in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: