Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 68. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
this i a great project, i wish this project a big success in ther near future and im looking forward to it. evolve and much improve. goodluck dev.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If machine learning is used, then there is no algorithm as far as I know.
As far as I know, it is impossible to understand the algorithm of the already "learned" machine. But initially the embedded algorithms before starting the self-learning are simple and understandable since they are created by the human.
It is difficult to argue without knowing the specific technical solution that was applied.
I hope the developers will clarify this issue, although it is possible the implementation of AI is the know-how of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
One more correction on the market  Undecided
The previous forecast was quite accurate.

Have you tried to trade on these signals?
Activity: 364
If I understands correctly Cryptics will use only AI in order to predict exchange rates. If this is the case it will be interesting whether AI will be better than human in the predictions.
By the way, I do not even know if this is true. Can the forecast be not only the result of the work of the AI, but also of expert or an expert group?
Activity: 56
If I understands correctly Cryptics will use only AI in order to predict exchange rates. If this is the case it will be interesting whether AI will be better than human in the predictions.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Today :

DatePairPrice (P)Move (P)Move% (P)Price (R)Move (R)

21.01.2017ARDR/USD 1.312  -0.108  -7.64 
21.01.2017ETH/USD 1117.272  -33.228  -2.89 
21.01.2017XRP/USD 1.415 -0.155  -9.84 
21.01.2017LTC/USD 193.692  -16.988  -8.06 
21.01.2017XMR/USD 368.209  -14.911  -3.89 

21.01.2017DCR/USD 111.797  -6.803    -5.74 
21.01.2017ZRX/USD 1.870  -0.160  -7.87 
21.01.2017STRAT/USD 15.236 -0.754  -4.71 
21.01.2017NEO/USD 142.270  -7.360  -4.92

21.01.2017OMG/USD 18.505  -1.155

https://cryptics.tech/
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The developers say that this kind of events are also taken into account in the forecasts using AI.
Until I see the algorithm in detail I will doubt the reality of such AI capabilities.
If machine learning is used, then there is no algorithm as far as I know.
As far as I know, it is impossible to understand the algorithm of the already "learned" machine. But initially the embedded algorithms before starting the self-learning are simple and understandable since they are created by the human.
How did you calculate this figure? If the commission eats 20% of the accuracy of the forecast, it remains 50% - it is easier to throw a coin.
What does it maen can you explain?
I mean that the commission from the transaction is essentially a negative mathematical expectation and reduces the "profitability" of the forecast.
Activity: 378
AI can be used in different sheres, including gambling and bet. But a lot of factors depends on results, and to make a good results AI must develop a lot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
AI can develop very quickly and give a very good results.

I don't understand how AI can predict the actions of the authorities. The decision of the authorities and regulators to affect a lot to the trade.
Are you afraid of it?  Wink
In general, I do not think that AI will be able to completely predict irrational behavior.
If there is 70% of correct predictions it will be good.
Having experience in the bets I will not say that this is so. Everything depends on the profit ratio. The very likelihood of fulfilling forecasting means little.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I have a lot more currencies in my portfolio, but I'm looking at couples relative to ETH, not USD.
Why relatively ETH? Do you often use ETH for payments offline?
For gambling and betting only ETH.
I heard Doge is popular for gambling.
Only because of low fees.
Monero grew up on the news background of the project - this can not be predicted.
The developers say that this kind of events are also taken into account in the forecasts using AI.
Until I see the algorithm in detail I will doubt the reality of such AI capabilities.
If there is 70% of correct predictions it will be good.
How did you calculate this figure? If the commission eats 20% of the accuracy of the forecast, it remains 50% - it is easier to throw a coin.
Are you afraid of it?  Wink
In general, I do not think that AI will be able to completely predict irrational behavior.
Activity: 378
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Sartrute
You probably are not very often interested in how things are in trading - at the moment already a significant part of traders are bots and programs managed by AI.

Soon people traders will do nothing, everything will do the traders bots with AI. People must buy only the right bot. Becouse AI can be different.

mmm i don't think that this will happen soon.
Bot are surely better than people for some sides, but bot can still make mistakes than people will never do.

We have to wait at least few more years

I think this is the question only the time. AI develop very quickly and it develop by themself without a people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I have a lot more currencies in my portfolio, but I'm looking at couples relative to ETH, not USD.
Why relatively ETH? Do you often use ETH for payments offline?
For gambling and betting only ETH.
I heard Doge is popular for gambling.
Perhaps you mean Bitsler?
Pages:
Jump to: