Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡️🔴Crypto Hunt - An AR game that rewards players just for playing🔴⚡️ - page 6. (Read 2821 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
legendary
I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? Glad to be a part of this.

What do you mean by distributing the tokens? We won't be airdroping the tokens. Instead we'll have an ICO that will start on Mar 1st. The price of the token will be $0.05 payable in ETH, minimum investment will be 0.1 ETH and maximum will be 15 ETH per person.
Also, from Feb 1st until Mar 1st people will be able to play the demo of the game and everyone who finishes it will get 10% discount on the ICO investment.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? Glad to be a part of this.
Activity: 78
Crypto Hunt is proud to announce our Advisor, Joe Blackburn.

The Creator and Co-founder of Crypto Coin Trader and a social media visionary.
Joe Blackburn has cultivated and grown one of the largest and most influential social media platforms in Crypto.
Joe has advised over 20 Blockchain related projects and has a vast history in social media and community building.
Joe genuinely enjoys the crypto eco-system and has devoted countless hours to being involved, from dying his hair in a lost wager with the community,
to being listed as one of the top influencers in crypto in 2017, Joe maintains a grasp of the pulse of the crypto community and culture.

His Crypto Coin Trader group has more than 60.000 active members, amongst those, crypto experts and crypto enthusiasts
legendary
Please add a little more information CRYPTOHUNTGAME here on ANN. Where is the list of participants?  When will the members receive the token?

Hi, and thanks for the interest. What list of participants you mean? Regarding the token release and rewards: ICO will be held on the March 1st and the final game release will be set on the June 1st when the tokens will be released and when players will start earning coins and sell them instantly through our buy back process or exchanges.

Also @lorainebradford, if you need more information, don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have.
Please add a little more information CRYPTOHUNTGAME here on ANN. Where is the list of participants?  When will the members receive the token?

Hi, and thanks for the interest. What list of participants you mean? Regarding the token release and rewards: ICO will be held on the March 1st and the final game release will be set on the June 1st when the tokens will be released and when players will start earning coins and sell them instantly through our buy back process or exchanges.
Activity: 16
legendary
Guys, check out the Proof of Care submissions on our web site. If you believe in the project, submit your Proof of Care trough this form.

Also, if you are skillful and creative, please submit any artwork you have that could be relevant to the game. A great new character perhaps, a re-designed CH token, some great new features for the game, a personalized commercial... Whatever you think can help in the development. Anything we use in the process of building the game will be rewarded with CH tokens!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I get into the game, and a certain AI prof puts me through the game and I get paid for playing. The entire outlay looks so lame and shallow.
We really appreciate your opinion. I will just tell you that so far thousands of people in all communities are amazed by the concept. You are the 3rd person that doesn't like it so far Wink You can always stick to CryptoKittens
If your game was anything near as creative as cryptokittens the world and your thread would be a much better place... Grin
I get into the game, and a certain AI prof puts me through the game and I get paid for playing. The entire outlay looks so lame and shallow.
We really appreciate your opinion. I will just tell you that so far thousands of people in all communities are amazed by the concept. You are the 3rd person that doesn't like it so far Wink You can always stick to CryptoKittens
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
legendary
Are you planning to do any CH token airdrops?  Grin

No, there will be no CH token airdrops because that just lowers the price when the token gets listed on an exchange. Instead, you will be able to buy tokens at our ICO that starts on March 1st 2018. for the price 1 CH = $0,05. Also, if you plan to participate in the ICO then I suggest you play the demo that we will release on February 1st 2018. because in the demo you will be able to earn bonuses to your ICO investment.
Activity: 13
Are you planning to do any CH token airdrops?  Grin
Interesting concept!

Thank you! If you would like to know more, please check out the web site and join our Telegram chat (if you haven't already) here: https://t.me/cryptohuntg

Will do! Already following the FB page!
Perfect mate, Thanks for the support, we appreciate it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Interesting concept!

Thank you! If you would like to know more, please check out the web site and join our Telegram chat (if you haven't already) here: https://t.me/cryptohuntg

Will do! Already following the FB page!
Activity: 19
Why would I tell you if I find the bugs or ways to cheat? I can exploit that and earn lot of money Grin Grin
Nice try Smiley LOL , because we will see that you have gained much more than you could gain by not cheating. So, you will be banned from the game. If you report the bug , you could get up to $10.000

Damn, then I will definitely report it  Grin Grin
Why would I tell you if I find the bugs or ways to cheat? I can exploit that and earn lot of money Grin Grin
Nice try Smiley LOL , because we will see that you have gained much more than you could gain by not cheating. So, you will be banned from the game. If you report the bug , you could get up to $10.000
Activity: 19
legendary
Interesting concept!

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: