Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡️🔴Crypto Hunt - An AR game that rewards players just for playing🔴⚡️ - page 7. (Read 2821 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Hey guys! Here's a little sneak peek into our game. This will be one of the characters to select in the Crypto Hunt game.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
300 members already signed in our Telegram group in just 3 hours !!! Awesome!!!

https://t.me/cryptohuntg

Thank you all, and I really hope you will LOVE the entire project as well

because crypto hunt open airdrop payment use ETH
and rule must join in telegram
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think this is a very interesting project for gamers.many people really want to participate in the testing of the game.You say that your'll reward people for finding ways to cheat, or for discovering bugs in your system either in-game-it's cool!
People are really spending a lot of time to make the cheats, they were really active in PokemonGO and Ingress, so we have said, why don't we reward them for cheating. It is not an easy task to do. 3% of total supply is at the ICO price $750000 so we hope that this will be a great motivation to give us their best
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
I think this is a very interesting project for gamers.many people really want to participate in the testing of the game.You say that your'll reward people for finding ways to cheat, or for discovering bugs in your system either in-game-it's cool!
Activity: 13
This sounds unreal, receiving money for playing the game! I really hope this will work as planned. Keep up the great work guys!  Smiley Grin Wink
Activity: 19
You have some real project, for everyday use, not like most of the Cryptocurrencies.An Augmented Reality game that rewards for playing and it doesn't require any investment or referral.If it's true I bet this one is going to be huge! I'm following you on every social media and can't wait for updates  Cheesy Cheesy  Best of luck
Thanks mate, feel free to submit the Proof Of Care in order to get Whitelisted and to receive 10% bonus on your investment. And definitely join our Telegram group https://t.me/cryptohuntg or apply to the newsletter on the www.cryptohungame.com in order to be updated
300 members already signed in our Telegram group in just 3 hours !!! Awesome!!!

https://t.me/cryptohuntg

Thank you all, and I really hope you will LOVE the entire project as well
For any bounty campaign offers, please DM the thread owner. Thank you!
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
is there any bounty ?especially for youtube campaign
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
legendary
Here's some of the Proof of Care images our supporters have submitted on our website https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/proof-of-care/. Thanks to all of you community and interest growing bigger every day.

legendary
Here's a little preview of the chest you will have to search for in the Crypto Hunt game in order to find the CH tokens... Only 55 days to go until the demo release.

Which wallet will I be able to use to contribute to ICO, and later on where will my CH tokens be stored during the play?
I believe it is all explained in the FAQ, but nevertheless, You can contribute in ETH using your Myetherwallet , from which you will send your contribution, and instantly receive CH tokens back. About storing your coins: In the game , you will have your user account, where you will collect your tokens, the game will have wallet integrated in the user menu. And you will be able to transfer your CH tokens wherever you wish.  Just DYOR m it is all explained perfectly in the thread Smiley
Activity: 19
Which wallet will I be able to use to contribute to ICO, and later on where will my CH tokens be stored during the play?
legendary
I am looking at proof of care , what does it mean? Where I can apply and what information I need to give? Will there be KYC before ICO?

Hi elijah! Proof of Care is a process where you make some post on social networks saying something supportive about the project, or you make an interesting video, picture or something that will make us see that you genuine care about the entire project and that you support the idea. Make the screenshot and along with the URL upload it in the PoC form.

As for KYC... As it's stated in the FAQ, everyone will be required to go trough KYC procedure in order to reduce the possibility of multi-account manipulation and to prevent minors to apply on their own (without the knowledge of their parents).
Activity: 13
I am looking at proof of care , what does it mean? Where I can apply and what information I need to give? Will there be KYC before ICO?
legendary
Guys, we have updated post #3 with new announcement. If you would like to join the team and earn some tokens, take a look at the post and contact us.
legendary
So the concept of the game is the same as PokemonGO, but instead of chasing animated creatures players will solve puzzles, find treasure chests in different locations and earn coins?

Yeah, that's basically it. And you'll learn new things while you play the game. Plus, you won't be chasing animated characters for free. Instead, you'll search for treasure which will earn you CH tokens.

That sounds pretty cool. From what I have understood, we will be able to withdraw the CH token from the game to any exchange and trade it. This would be great because all other games I know of , works in a way that you get only "monopoly money"  to buy weapons and other stuff in the game. I'm gonna play this one 24/7  Smiley

Yeah, that's the idea. That's why the title says "game that rewards players just for playing" Smiley I'm glad that you like it.
Pages:
Jump to: