Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 15. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

the project looks just fine. I think that investors will be interested to get a quick profit .

Yes, in fact, such projects attract large investments precisely because you can get a quick profit.
Activity: 34

I appreciated your affiliate program. It seems to me that a steady income can be an interesting incentive for those who can attract a large audience of players.

You are right in this, but a small number of attracted players can also become profitable, as participants will receive charges for each bet on a regular basis.

referral link, which will be assigned on a permanent basis, is of great importance for the growth of attracted players. Each participant can invite at least one new player.

everything will depend on what kind of reward the team will offer to users. this is the most important in the initial stages.

still, you need to understand that the team is the most public and that the project will work for many years to invest.
Activity: 29
will there be a IEO or something like that. I would just like to understand the future prospects for development at least for the next 6 months.
Activity: 21

2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period
please tell me from this information. if this is the case then it is certainly a great activity of investors.

it's really impressive and I think this is just the beginning I think that this game has a great future.
Activity: 16

please tell me that at the moment with the game? at what stage of development is it?

read the news on the main page and still need to understand when this game will be launched in order to know how long the team plans to edit the code.
Activity: 24
do you have a video presentation? I would just like to better understand the concept of the project and why it will be in demand in the long term.
Activity: 20
now the team shows good results and I think there is every chance of success. personally, I am ready to support the project.
Activity: 42

Token storage can be a very lucrative option that will increase after a promotion campaign. I think 20% for marketing will be able to expand the Lucky Strike community.

Do you know when the team will use this part of the collected investment - during the token sale or after the ICO is completed?

I also now do not understand how this project develops and when we see a listing on the exchanges I want to understand when to trading on the exchanges.

but I see that investors are very active. and because the project has a great chance of listing on popular exchanges.

this idea impresses me and I think that it will be possible to take part in the game after it is fully launched.

we will wait for the end of the audit and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Activity: 29
the project looks interesting and I hope that the game will be as transparent as possible. in this case, you will have thousands of players around the world.
Activity: 21

I just don't quite understand the game is already running at the moment or not? Have you fixed all the bugs yet?

me, too, interested in this question and I not understand why there is no information from team on this moment.
Progress report: 07/24/2019:

Auditors found a critical issue in the 6th version of the contract: https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/Auditing/issues/332#issuecomment-514692834
We started work on the 7th version of the Lucky Strike Smart Contract

how is this situation being resolved at the moment? I just want to understand how secure this code is at the moment.
tell me I would like to get more information about the work of the team? will you take part in any international conferences?
Activity: 20
this idea impresses me and I think that it will be possible to take part in the game after it is fully launched.
Activity: 35

Token storage can be a very lucrative option that will increase after a promotion campaign. I think 20% for marketing will be able to expand the Lucky Strike community.

Do you know when the team will use this part of the collected investment - during the token sale or after the ICO is completed?

I also now do not understand how this project develops and when we see a listing on the exchanges I want to understand when to trading on the exchanges.

And I would like to know how the instant play goes with equal bets? What affects my winnings?

very good question. and also I would be interested in how the audit was conducted and what company is conducting it at the moment.
Activity: 28

is it essentially something like a pyramid? I just do not quite understand how it will work further and why there will be a great demand for tokens.

the demand will be if the opportunity to make money. This has always motivated people. So see how it all works.
Activity: 56
2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period
please tell me from this information. if this is the case then it is certainly a great activity of investors.
please tell me that at the moment with the game? at what stage of development is it?

I appreciated your affiliate program. It seems to me that a steady income can be an interesting incentive for those who can attract a large audience of players.

You are right in this, but a small number of attracted players can also become profitable, as participants will receive charges for each bet on a regular basis.

referral link, which will be assigned on a permanent basis, is of great importance for the growth of attracted players. Each participant can invite at least one new player.

everything will depend on what kind of reward the team will offer to users. this is the most important in the initial stages.
Pages:
Jump to: