Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 14. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What will happen to those LST tokens that cannot be sold during the ICO?
The game is very exciting in every sense. And I think that due to the long period of token sale and the lack of soft cap, the project has a chance to sell all the tokens.
Activity: 35
Smart contract has passed all verification steps? I just want to understand when I will be able to buy tokens in order to play not in the test network.
Activity: 42
the project looks interesting and I hope that the game will be as transparent as possible. in this case, you will have thousands of players around the world.
I agree with you. If the team carries out an active marketing campaign, many gamblers may be interested in the game and its simple and fair conditions.
I see a lot of experience of the team in the gambling industry, so I am sure that they will be able to find partners who will provide Lucky Strike with a growing audience of new players.
Activity: 28

this idea impresses me and I think that it will be possible to take part in the game after it is fully launched.

we will wait for the end of the audit and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
In principle, it is already possible to make preliminary calculations of the chances for betting and winning. It's just that new players have to go into the game to see how this process is carried out.
I also appreciated the design and functionality of the game site. Until now, I have not had to find out the prospects of my participation. It is good that the developers have provided tools for a better understanding of the essence.

Token storage can be a very lucrative option that will increase after a promotion campaign. I think 20% for marketing will be able to expand the Lucky Strike community.

Do you know when the team will use this part of the collected investment - during the token sale or after the ICO is completed?

I also now do not understand how this project develops and when we see a listing on the exchanges I want to understand when to trading on the exchanges.

but I see that investors are very active. and because the project has a great chance of listing on popular exchanges.
Completion of the audit of the game will be able to attract more participants to buy a token. let's see how quickly that happens.
I think we should just monitor the progress of the audit. The cost of the token will not increase during the ICO?
Activity: 34
now the team shows good results and I think there is every chance of success. personally, I am ready to support the project.
I think that soon participants will be able to buy tokens and make real bets. Smart contract testing has gone through many stages of audit.
All the work of the team looks impressive in order to become an investor. I think that the team was able to present a completely new way to conduct the ICO, and I like it.
do you have a video presentation? I would just like to better understand the concept of the project and why it will be in demand in the long term.
there is already more than a simple video review. You can test all the features of the game on the site. And it's really exciting for those investors who will play in the future.
And is it quite simple to join the game? Are there any requirements or conditions for me to be able to make a trial bet before I want to invest?
Activity: 31
will there be a IEO or something like that. I would just like to understand the future prospects for development at least for the next 6 months.
The team has already developed the game, and now it all depends on the auditors of the smart contract, and the collection of investments for the marketing campaign.
I saw that the team has been actively developing the game for quite a long time, using their investments and private investors. I think that they will be able to ensure a successful completion for the launch of the game.
Activity: 34

the project looks just fine. I think that investors will be interested to get a quick profit .

Yes, in fact, such projects attract large investments precisely because you can get a quick profit.
I think that it will be about the growth in the consumption of the token by players to a greater extent than the increase in the number of ordinary investors. Although both categories of participants can improve the collection of investments.
In this case,a good incentive for investing and using the referral program is a constant increase in the value of the token and receiving a bonus from the referral on a regular basis.
What will happen to those LST tokens that cannot be sold during the ICO?
Activity: 56
Progress report: 07/24/2019:

Auditors found a critical issue in the 6th version of the contract: https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/Auditing/issues/332#issuecomment-514692834
We started work on the 7th version of the Lucky Strike Smart Contract

how is this situation being resolved at the moment? I just want to understand how secure this code is at the moment.
I think that the team will soon present the latest version of the smart contract for the audit, and we will know about its results. Now there are no bets in the real accrual of ETH, this testing is safe for players.
Activity: 56
the project looks interesting and I hope that the game will be as transparent as possible. in this case, you will have thousands of players around the world.
I agree with you. If the team carries out an active marketing campaign, many gamblers may be interested in the game and its simple and fair conditions.
Activity: 37

this idea impresses me and I think that it will be possible to take part in the game after it is fully launched.

we will wait for the end of the audit and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
In principle, it is already possible to make preliminary calculations of the chances for betting and winning. It's just that new players have to go into the game to see how this process is carried out.

Token storage can be a very lucrative option that will increase after a promotion campaign. I think 20% for marketing will be able to expand the Lucky Strike community.

Do you know when the team will use this part of the collected investment - during the token sale or after the ICO is completed?

I also now do not understand how this project develops and when we see a listing on the exchanges I want to understand when to trading on the exchanges.

but I see that investors are very active. and because the project has a great chance of listing on popular exchanges.
Completion of the audit of the game will be able to attract more participants to buy a token. let's see how quickly that happens.
Activity: 32
now the team shows good results and I think there is every chance of success. personally, I am ready to support the project.
I think that soon participants will be able to buy tokens and make real bets. Smart contract testing has gone through many stages of audit.
Activity: 27
do you have a video presentation? I would just like to better understand the concept of the project and why it will be in demand in the long term.
there is already more than a simple video review. You can test all the features of the game on the site. And it's really exciting for those investors who will play in the future.
Activity: 33
will there be a IEO or something like that. I would just like to understand the future prospects for development at least for the next 6 months.
The team has already developed the game, and now it all depends on the auditors of the smart contract, and the collection of investments for the marketing campaign.

the project looks just fine. I think that investors will be interested to get a quick profit .

Yes, in fact, such projects attract large investments precisely because you can get a quick profit.
I think that it will be about the growth in the consumption of the token by players to a greater extent than the increase in the number of ordinary investors. Although both categories of participants can improve the collection of investments.
Activity: 44

I appreciated your affiliate program. It seems to me that a steady income can be an interesting incentive for those who can attract a large audience of players.

You are right in this, but a small number of attracted players can also become profitable, as participants will receive charges for each bet on a regular basis.

referral link, which will be assigned on a permanent basis, is of great importance for the growth of attracted players. Each participant can invite at least one new player.

everything will depend on what kind of reward the team will offer to users. this is the most important in the initial stages.

still, you need to understand that the team is the most public and that the project will work for many years to invest.
[/quote]
While I do not understand how long the game can be interesting for the players. But it is likely that if the team improves its functions or offers new opportunities, the token will grow in price not only thanks to the affiliate program.
Activity: 59

Most investments will become bets here. This is good for those who want to profit from storing tokens.

It's more of a game than an investment, but players can make very real profits. So I think the team suggested a promising idea in their ICO.

it's true, I have not yet met such proposals for the ICO. If I understand correctly, the player is not required to bet the full amount of the investment. This is a profitable investment and I would like to make a profit when the token becomes popular.

in fact, it is all very obvious. so you need to see whether it will earn or not. The success of the team will largely depend on this.

in fact, it will be quite difficult to guess. But in any case, the results and the activity of investors amaze me now.
Pages:
Jump to: