Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DDT][END YEAR 30% SALE]DaddyToken - Best multi-exchange wallet ever! - page 3. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
The idea is interesting, but I do not yet understand how it will be solved technically. For example, how will Analyzes be conducted?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
its a great token its looks more honest to us good job to all the dev behind this project its gonna be all has go to the moon and this a big hit to us yippee
Activity: 15
An idea and tool that I had also thought about, the current transactions merit it, I hope it is a success and develop this project, because society already demands a type of exchange like this. I'm glad to get to your program and project, good luck!
Activity: 19
Seems to be a promising coin
Activity: 25
This project is gonna be a great success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON. Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 40
seems like good project
Activity: 41
Can't wait to try this platform in mobile app, when the platform will available in appstore dev? Nice concept in DaddyToken project, hope this project will success.
Hello the development of the platform has already started in self-financing but we need funds, to accelerate its development. In January there will be the release of a private beta, in February the public beta and finally in March the release of the platform. Besides there are already other implementations that will lead the app to be certainly among the most appreciated in the crypto-coin world. Thank you.
Activity: 520
daddy token is one of the new innovations of crypto currency, i pray that this project is successful. thanks
Activity: 28
I love this awesome project
Activity: 3
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
A very interesting project from the point of view of investment in the future can bring not a bad profit. Add a token to many exchanges then everything will be ok. When airdrop?
Activity: 95
I think the project is worth trying...and supply is moderate!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Can't wait to try this platform in mobile app, when the platform will available in appstore dev? Nice concept in DaddyToken project, hope this project will success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Want to know the potential coin from Daddytoken. I hope a lot of donations. Will participate in it and have followed the registration procedure. However, I have some questions for Airdrop. If I do not make a donation, do I have the opportunity to receive a DDT token? thank you
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

the concept is very promising and very fun for DaddyToken, this will greatly facilitate us to transact using the platform they will soon create. with multiple exchanges that apply that will handle the single wallet.
hopefully this will really be the Best multi-exchange wallet ever
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
nice project dev, maybe I can joining the token sale soon, and this project basic wasnt a token like the other project, this is the coin project, it was long time waiting a coin project until now, if there any bounties for your project plese pm me, I will like to join your bounty campaign because Im sure this project will be moon soon
Activity: 55
This looks very promising.

Hope to hear back from you.
Activity: 91
is it using decentralized exchange? cause i read your ANN will release beta private ?
Activity: 8
DaddyToken; I am supporting this project. wish the dev success
Pages:
Jump to: