Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DDT][END YEAR 30% SALE]DaddyToken - Best multi-exchange wallet ever! - page 6. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
For who don't know how to buy DaddyToken, I have made a short guide:
https://medium.com/@daddy.token/how-to-join-daddytoken-crowdsale-fb19d76df20a

Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Happy new year 30% discount
buy DaddyToken now
on Etherdelta.com

INTRO

Normally we use to trading on different exchanges and this makes it difficult to have all our investments under control.

The solution to this problem is the project I'm working on, a single wallet that can handle operations on multiple exchanges, a single tool to check and use to make life easier for everyone, especially those who, like me, are very busy Daddy Smiley . To do life as a daddy and can not keep up with the endless news, signals and events that comes from a thousand different channels.

DaddyToken is the ICO that will finance the development of a platform designed to make trading simple and fun!

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE

To partecipate in the DADDY TOKEN ICO, just send as much Ether as you want to the DADDY TOKEN crowdsale contract until December 30 th, 2017 at 00:00 UTC Beta Release

Token distribution
The more Ether everyone contributes, the more tokens you get.

The base token distribution formula is very simple: for every 1 ETH you contribute, you'll receive 1000 DDT, and if you contribute at least 0.01 ETH, you'll also receive an additional 1 DDT for every Ether that's been contributed in total

Bonus tokens!
Every block has a 1 in 256 chance of issuing bonus tokens.

When purchasing DADDY TOKEN, the smart contract will take a hash of the current block's coinbase, number, and timestamp. If the first byte of the hash is 0x00, the block becomes a bonus block. During a bonus block, the smart contract counts the number of bits set in the second byte of the hash and uses that number as a bonus multiplier.

Every DADDY TOKEN purchase of at least 0.01 ETH worth during the bonus block will receive, in addition to the base distribution, an additional 100 DDT per Ether multiplied by the bonus multiplier. That means that contributors have a chance of receiving a total of nine times the number of tokens they expected!

ROADMAP
11/12/2017
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org