Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DDT][END YEAR 30% SALE]DaddyToken - Best multi-exchange wallet ever! - page 5. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
although slightly delayed, it is with great pleasure that I announce the publication of the white paper.

You can download it directly from our site and through the link in the first post of this thread.

I hope to be able to capture the trust of those who are still wary of this project and to be able to reinforce that of those who have already made their contribution.

In these days I have dealt with many aspects concerning the project and the ICO, I have searched and examined the candidacies other staff to add to the staff that of course can be confirmed at the end of the ICO.

Thank you very much to everyone for the interest shown up to date on the project, and continue to follow us through our official twitter and telegram channels.
Activity: 13
I can not find the whitepaper link, nor the roadmap can be heard that is interesting but a little more information would not go wrong.
Activity: 39
Original name I like it, but meh you should watch out to spell words correctly "tank you" (in a FORM..)

Otherwise you put your heart into it, I hope  it works gl !
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
I think this is a great project  and will go a long way on the long term. Please  add link to white paper,  road map and the technical part  In details.  It proves transparency and gains investors trust
Activity: 28
when the bounty starts?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the multiexchange wallet that really works, because I think something like that is currently missing. But can you quickly explain for what the daddytokens are then later used? Thank you in advance and keep it up
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hi team, interesting project. Do you have a detailed whitepaper to know more about your project before make an investment? thanks
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Dude, you could have thought something better name then daddy token  Huh
Activity: 207
Nice guide. Im sure many will invest on this considering you out a guide on how to buy. Community will become much more stronger if devs will be much active to its correspondents
ps: DADDy token is funny
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
An idea and tool that I had also thought about, the current transactions merit it, I hope it is a success and develop this project, because society already demands a type of exchange like this. I'm glad to get to your program and project, good luck!
Activity: 167
Hello people. I am glad to be here with you.
This is the newest automated exchange wallet monitor ever!
Let's trust guys! Let's start changing our life.
Activity: 174
too many a project exchange who has fall down, I just aware you, but this will not getting easy

Hi Shiekin,
of course it will not be easy to find a comfortable place in the forest of exchange, also because my project is not an exchange like Bittrex or Cryptopia but a tool that will allow you to better use the exchange. I know my skills as a programmer and I know how difficult it is for people to use multiple exchanges at the same time. Thanks to my project, I am sure that even a child can trade. A project well done and with a lot of money available can not fail.

Thank you for your interest
when your project will touch the playstore?? so I can test it, maybe it just like tab trader on android?
too many a project exchange who has fall down, I just aware you, but this will not getting easy

Hi Shiekin,
of course it will not be easy to find a comfortable place in the forest of exchange, also because my project is not an exchange like Bittrex or Cryptopia but a tool that will allow you to better use the exchange. I know my skills as a programmer and I know how difficult it is for people to use multiple exchanges at the same time. Thanks to my project, I am sure that even a child can trade. A project well done and with a lot of money available can not fail.

Thank you for your interest
Activity: 174
Activity: 392
Nice guide. Im sure many will invest on this considering you out a guide on how to buy. Community will become much more stronger if devs will be much active to its correspondents
Thank you for your interest.

Hello everyone!

Roadmap update:

https://daddytoken.com/#roadmap

11/12/2017 - ICO Start
16/12/2017 - White paper and other announcements
30/12/2017 - ICO End
25/01/2018 - Private beta release
31/01/2018 - Market token release
28/02/2018 - Beta release
31/03/2018 - Stable release

Stay tuned!  Wink
It is really a wonderful project. Liked your project. It will be better if you add the links of whitepaper , roadmap and team members  and other details in the thread. Also can you specify the benefits of token holders ? When you are going to announce the bounty? Definitely I will be taking part in your bounty program.
Hi, thanks for your interest. Soon I will make available all the information available.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It is really a wonderful project. Liked your project. It will be better if you add the links of whitepaper , roadmap and team members  and other details in the thread. Also can you specify the benefits of token holders ? When you are going to announce the bounty? Definitely I will be taking part in your bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: