Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 18. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Seems you dont need blockchain or ICO at all Huh Whats the sebse fir using it??
Merit: 22
Im very curious if your smart contract audited? Security is everything while you are making ICO
Sure thing. Moreover it has been already deployed. You know, if smart contract were not audited then it would not be deployed
Glad to know team is dedicated to the security. In ETH ecosystem bugs and security breaches are very critical
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
copper member
Activity: 56
http://deneum.com/
Do you know the top countries on the #ICO market? The map shows the countries which became leaders in # of ICOs, # of ICOs per 1 million people, and the total sum of funds raised by the projects. https://twitter.com/DeneumPower/status/1038023752024580097?s=19
Merit: 11
Im very curious if your smart contract audited? Security is everything while you are making ICO
Sure thing. Moreover it has been already deployed. You know, if smart contract were not audited then it would not be deployed
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
On what exchanges token will be traded? And when listing is planned?
Team is restricted to comment such questions. It may lead token will be kicked off exchange team was contacting about listing.
Hope to see token at least on avarege exchanges like Bibox or KuCoin. I see that Binance or Huobi listing is impossible just after ICO but listing on exchnages like BTC alpha or BitForex wont be appreciated for sure also
Any listing, literally any, is very appreciated. No matter how good or bad exchange is - it increases the volume and it is good
Correct. Hope team is working on exchanges. Listing is not a thing that may be complete within few dats. It is very long process
We are working on that. We have already contacted several exchanges. Stay tuned for futher updates
Team is restricted to comment such questions. It may lead token will be kicked off exchange team was contacting about listing.
Hope to see token at least on avarege exchanges like Bibox or KuCoin. I see that Binance or Huobi listing is impossible just after ICO but listing on exchnages like BTC alpha or BitForex wont be appreciated for sure also
Any listing, literally any, is very appreciated. No matter how good or bad exchange is - it increases the volume and it is good
Correct. Hope team is working on exchanges. Listing is not a thing that may be complete within few dats. It is very long process
Merit: 29
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
Our lab is not so huge to allow hundreds of visitors to take a look Grin Person with 10000 tokens may be considered as a true project's supporter and that's why it has a sense to allow such a person to visit our lab and this way to say "Thank You for your support"
Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
Hey  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
We are considering such opportunity for the PreSale and Main Sale rounds
Merit: 11
Such a promising project requires more advisors. Will you look for even more advisors?
Hm Huh as for now team is packed with advisors. What are the advantages of the many advisors?
Better support and trust from the community. Moreover if advisors are prominent indeed then they may properly promote project on events
Better to focus on the product rather then on looking for new advisors
Product without proper promotion will be neglected by the audience
Okay but advisors can not be in charge of marketing. They have a little bit different tasks. So im not sure team needs even more. Imho
Pages:
Jump to: