Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 16. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is clear and promising in long run. But I dont understand what for exactly I will be able to use tokens?
Deneum Tokens (DNM) are the currency consumers use to purchase Deneum electricity. Any consumer will be able to purchase a certain amount of Deneum electricity, which we will physically supply.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is clear and promising in long run. But I dont understand what for exactly I will be able to use tokens?
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it's just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
Here will be no tokens lock up
Activity: 35
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it's just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
Activity: 252
I have checked the WP one more time. To be honest Im not sure now blockchain is needed here at all Huh
Not possible. Thats a key point of this project. Thx for blockchain it is so attractive, unique and the most important - transperent
If there was no blockchain there will be no ICO as well and no one would invest here
Right. Blockchain is the system that disrupt the whole world. And this project in particular is perfectly suitable for blockchain implementation
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I have checked the WP one more time. To be honest Im not sure now blockchain is needed here at all Huh
Not possible. Thats a key point of this project. Thx for blockchain it is so attractive, unique and the most important - transperent
If there was no blockchain there will be no ICO as well and no one would invest here
Merit: 11
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
this project looks very interesting and this is one of the big projects that require big funds and I am sure if the promotion is carried out widely and of course there will be more and more people who support this project.
Thank you for your feedback.
Once ICO is over and everyone gets their tokens. What team will do with their part? Sell all immidiately?
Im sure not. It would ruin the project. Moreover price would go to the bottom. Would make a free fall to the bottom putting it better
That wont happen. Team understands what for such action may lead
Agree. They will continue to hold their part of tokens
Activity: 7
Greetings
This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Merit: 29
Once ICO is over and everyone gets their tokens. What team will do with their part? Sell all immidiately?
Im sure not. It would ruin the project. Moreover price would go to the bottom. Would make a free fall to the bottom putting it better
That wont happen. Team understands what for such action may lead
Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Deneum Token (Ticker: DNM) is a utility token. It is not a security and it does not grant shareholders rights.
Token sale is held by Deneum OU, the company registered in Tallinn, Estonia, EU.
Commercial Name of the project: “Deneum”.
Activity: 26
I think a respected member of the forum does not read plans about which he writes, this plan has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
this project looks very interesting and this is one of the big projects that require big funds and I am sure if the promotion is carried out widely and of course there will be more and more people who support this project.
Activity: 14
Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Merit: 1
May I invest directly from exchanges in this ICO?
No. If you do so you will loose the access to your tokens. Please, invest only from your own wallet
To be honest I dont understand why? I mean it is just investing. For token withdrawal it will be possible to submit the new address
Pages:
Jump to: