Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥💥⭐️DESTREAM⭐️💥 - 🔥 Global Financial Ecosystem for Streamer 🚀 - page 2. (Read 15859 times)

copper member
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
AXESO5 AND DESTREAM ENTER INTO A PARTNERSHIP WHICH SHOULD CHANGE THE STREAMING INDUSTRY FOREVER.

29 October 2018, 1300 PST.

DeStream and Axeso5 are excited to announce that they have successfully entered into an agreement, which should help to implement a new decentralized financial ecosystem for the streaming industry, dramatically reducing streaming fees. The solution will be marketed to over 14 million active gamers on Axeso5 publishing platform and used in more than 7,000 cybercafés across Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia.

Axeso5 is the most significant game publisher in Latin America with over 14 million active gamers across the entire publishing platform. Axeso5 has developed their in-game currency called Axesocash and corresponding payment system which will be integrated into the DeStream decentralized financial ecosystem as well. It’s important to note that Axesocash is very popular across the whole country and can be sold for cash in local currency. Combining both payment ecosystems will bring a skyrocketing growth of DeStream and Axeso5 platforms.

Full article here
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I really like this project. He has great prospects for development.
Are you serious? How many tokens did you buy?) I still don’t see any real advantages in this project. Although I may be wrong)

It would be good if you also provide some reasons why you think this isn't a good project or otherwise people won't be interested in your inputs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Are you serious? How many tokens did you buy?) I still don’t see any real advantages in this project. Although I may be wrong)

Wait. In this world we are very impatient. De should wait and check roadmap.
The project is worthy and soon you will have evidence.
Activity: 77
time will tell  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
when the bounty tokens will be sent to the wallet ?

Developing team is studing how distribute considering that they have to allow us open wallet on their web page.
thanks for info

Developing team is studing how distribute considering that they have to allow us open wallet on their web page.
Activity: 1050
BIB Exchange
Hello, I am very glad that the advisers have joined you, I can not find information about Andrew Davis. Is there a link to social networks?

copper member
DESTREAM.IO ADOPTS PUMAPAY CRYPTOCURRENCY BILLING PROTOCOL

Limassol, Cyprus, October 3: Ambitious crypto project DeStream.io adopts PumaPay cryptocurrency billing protocol and the PMA token as one of means of payment for its services. DeStream.io is a decentralized global platform that aims to serve as the main connection point for streamers and viewers. According to the website, the platform will help maximize “the productivity of streamers, diversify their activities and secure start-up capital”.

Promoting a holistic approach to streaming services and blockchain technology, DeStream.io was developed to provide an infrastructure that simplifies the process of content creation and help streamers engage with their target audience, while conducting financial transactions in a secure way.

Low commissions and the multiple entertainment options that viewers can enjoy make DeStream.io the platform of choice for streamers and online content consumers worldwide. To create a “multifunctional financial ecosystem”, the platform uses Stratis fork with modified consensus according to the multi-faceted purposes it serves.

Currently DeStream is working hard with streamer and viewer communities to ensure a good client base. The MVP is being actively developed as well, the structure of the platform is fully prepared and the user journey is effectively predetermined, the last updates on the platform can be checked right on our Github.

You can read the full article here
copper member
I'm happy to see that this project has reached own softcap because I'm curious about the Stratis blockchain manages dApps.
We are happy too! Thank you.
copper member
JON CARNAGE JOINS DESTREAM AS ADVISOR

The DeStream project  is delighted to announce that Jon Carnage has joined the project as an Advisor and will be granting his extensive experience to the development of the platform.

Jonathan "Jon Carnage" Joyce former Director of Strategic Partnerships at Twitch Studios where he oversaw the creation of Twitch Studios--the company's in-house production studio--original shows and content. A 18-year veteran of the entertainment industry, Jon started at Twitch in 2012 managing the company's content distribution, curation, and production and has dedicated his work to helping game developers, brands, and content creators find their online voice. Prior to Twitch, Jon was the Online Video Director of Destructoid, a Webby Award-winning independent video game news website, and News Coordinator at CBS 4 News Miami. As an Advisor, Jon will help us in the development of our platform.

Full article here
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
The main aim of the DeStream is to build a decentralized global platform that helps in the streaming market. The DeStream will allow streamers to make as large as their productivity. DeStream platform is not an analog of Twitch or YouTube; it is a platform, where users and streamers can interact directly for the great aim of creating high-quality content and nurturing talent. The blockchain technology divides the transaction fees in half.  Because of decentralization payment systems that help in reduces the costs of transactions. Streamers will get money from DST though smart contracts. With the help of internal market-place, they will combine all the external projects that can assist to use DeStream tokens in buying digital goods such as skins or in-game goods.
I'm happy to see that this project has reached own softcap because I'm curious about the Stratis blockchain manages dApps.
DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers. This team strives to build a multifunctional financial ecosystem using decentralization and blockchain technology. To do this, DeStream project uses Stratis fork with consensus that is modificated for DeStream purposes.

copper member
ANDREW DAVIS JOINS DESTREAM AS ADVISOR

The DeStream project  is delighted to announce that Andrew Davis has joined the project as an Advisor and will be granting his extensive experience to the development of the platform.

Andrew Davis is a software engineer with over 20 years experience across a wide variety of industries. In 2016 he got into crypto currency and in 2018 joined Stratis as part of the core dev team and is still an open source contributor to the Stratis codebase. He has experience in building smart contracts and Dapps with the Stratis full node. He is passionate about agile software delivery, maintainable clean code and software best practices. He has recently advised another ICO in the gaming industry and helped them with their technology choices and architecture. As an Advisor, Andy will help us in the development of our blockchain.

Full article here
copper member
I'm very glad that we collected the soft cap. I have been using twitch for 3 years and I'm very interested when there will be a beta version of the site. I like the Alpha version.
Thanks! We worked hard to achieve this!
Activity: 1050
BIB Exchange
I'm very glad that we collected the soft cap. I have been using twitch for 3 years and I'm very interested when there will be a beta version of the site. I like the Alpha version.
This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team.

Pages:
Jump to: