Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥💥⭐️DESTREAM⭐️💥 - 🔥 Global Financial Ecosystem for Streamer 🚀 - page 3. (Read 15859 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Hello, can you recommend me how to choose a good bounty project to participate?
I'm looking for projects in sites that show project popularity, risk opportunity and expert rating. Then enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty. It's not that hard.
Maybe you could advice me any?
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
I'll check, thanks
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm looking for projects in sites that show project popularity, risk opportunity and expert rating. Then enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty. It's not that hard.
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
Activity: 23
copper member
Activity: 113
DESTREAM PARTNERS WITH VENTURE CAPITAL TO SPEED UP THE PROJECT’S DEVELOPMENT

We are happy to announce that DeStream has successfully reached its soft cap of $5.500.000, passing the analytics and verification process of the venture fund, and getting a commitment for additional project funding! It allows us to cover fully the soft cap and move to the next funding round. Currently, all documents are waiting to get signed by the venture capital and different regulators. At the earliest possible date, we’ll officially announce the details about our new partnership

Full article here
Activity: 77
Decentralization will allow us to exclude payment systems from the process and reduce numerous transactions costs. Thus, we will improve the quality of the content and the streamers will be allowed to focus on creation.
copper member
What your difference from recent Play2Live for example? As I understand they offer wider services then Destream. Can you write this? Or maybe have you some articles with the comparison or benefits? I try to find the key difference because I think this branch is a quite promising for the closest future
Hi! You can watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8KfHXnmaVQ . Hope you'll get an answer! Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What your difference from recent Play2Live for example? As I understand they offer wider services then Destream. Can you write this? Or maybe have you some articles with the comparison or benefits? I try to find the key difference because I think this branch is a quite promising for the closest future
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
With this program the fees charged to streaming systems can reach 10% changed to up to 0% .. Very good news for Destream users
Is there any minimum or maximum amount you can invest ?
DeStream will be public attention with the use of blockchain technology will reduce transaction fees more than twice Wink
copper member
DESTREAM ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH KYCBENCH

On 20th September 2018, DeStream establishes a partnership with KYCBench in order to stay compliant with GDPR and ISO27001. This is a very important step in project’s security and willingness to combat any potential threats associated with criminal activities described in the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive.

Full article here
copper member
I saw many people who responded well to this project, this is a great start to achieving success. your platform is very attractive and can provide good benefits for people who invest here. I am sure this project will get a lot of support and successfully in the future.
Thanks, we are going to blossom!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I saw many people who responded well to this project, this is a great start to achieving success. your platform is very attractive and can provide good benefits for people who invest here. I am sure this project will get a lot of support and successfully in the future.
copper member
Unlike many projects we are engaged in product development during the ICO. Take a look at our design example that was approved by streamers community.

What do you think?
copper member
Today our guest was streamer #pashadizel.
We discussed business ideas and talked about advantages of our DeStream platform. Pasha shared his experience and told us about the problems faced by streamers.
copper member
DESTREAM ANNOUNCES MAJOR PARTNERSHIP WITH BITFURY

Bitfury, a leading full-service blockchain technology company, is partnering with DeStream. Bitfury will provide consulting services on smart contract development as well as implementation of the Lightning Network protocol. Both of these projects, among other benefits, will increase transaction speed and efficiency of micropayments.

Users of the platform will be able to send donations to their favorite artists with certainty that the funds will reach their destination, as the blockchain system will ensure the transparency and efficiency of all transactions.

The DeStream's partnership with Bitfury is an important milestone in promoting the project platform and will ensure the creation of high quality content.

To learn more about Bitfury, visit www.bitfury.com.

DESTREAM is rightly considered to be the first platform on which streamer protection mechanisms began to work and they feel very good here and can even earn good money. An interesting project for getting to know the digital world. Added by joining BITFURY will ensure the creation of high quality content.
Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DESTREAM ANNOUNCES MAJOR PARTNERSHIP WITH BITFURY

Bitfury, a leading full-service blockchain technology company, is partnering with DeStream. Bitfury will provide consulting services on smart contract development as well as implementation of the Lightning Network protocol. Both of these projects, among other benefits, will increase transaction speed and efficiency of micropayments.

Users of the platform will be able to send donations to their favorite artists with certainty that the funds will reach their destination, as the blockchain system will ensure the transparency and efficiency of all transactions.

The DeStream's partnership with Bitfury is an important milestone in promoting the project platform and will ensure the creation of high quality content.

To learn more about Bitfury, visit www.bitfury.com.

DESTREAM is rightly considered to be the first platform on which streamer protection mechanisms began to work and they feel very good here and can even earn good money. An interesting project for getting to know the digital world. Added by joining BITFURY will ensure the creation of high quality content.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Pretty excited to be among the first people in this thread!
With that being said, I have a question for you –this whole streaming thing, does it show signs of slowing down? I mean, is it going to be as popular, say, a year or two from now? Maybe it's gonna be even MORE popular?
Pages:
Jump to: