Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥💥⭐️DESTREAM⭐️💥 - 🔥 Global Financial Ecosystem for Streamer 🚀 - page 7. (Read 15859 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
What is the progress of this project now? Is it still profitable to follow?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
copper member
Activity: 113
CHECKU SMART SYSTEM WILL VERIFY DESTREAM USERS

DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers. This team strives to build a multifunctional financial ecosystem using decentralization and blockchain technology. To do this, DeStream project uses Stratis fork with consensus that is modificated for DeStream purposes.

Currently being on ICO stage, DeStream is working on one of the most important issues for blockchain developers - it is a user security. CHECKU and DeStream have concluded an agreement on the integration of CHECKU identity verification to streamers’ ecosystem infrastructure.

CHECKU is a remote system for user verification - it checks the authenticity of the identification  document. To get verified in CHECKU system, you need to have 2 photos of your documents. In minutes CHECKU manages:

-To check the document for 62 signs of forgery: montage, change of personal data, digital retouching
-To create a digital mask for the user with 128 unique characteristics
-To conclude if the user is real or not

Full article here
Activity: 238
the streaming market is growing, and the DeStream platform utilizes this market sector by building a market decentralization platform. this platform will create an ecosystem for streamer and the use of blockchain technology will allow us to reduce transaction costs by more than double.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

copper member
This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success
thanks!
copper member
Why will streamers choose exacly DeStream but not another projects?
The commission fees on streaming platforms can be as high as 10%, whereas we aim to reduce commissions on our platform to 0.77%. This will have a direct effect on increasing streamers’ incomes, thus attracting them to work through our platform. They will move from using numerous wallets and paying commissions to using only one wallet built into our platform. The wallet will later be directly connected to a bank card, thus facilitating the withdrawal of funds. In addition, streamers who are not in the top will be able to attract the attention of advertisers thanks to our AI matching system.
copper member
I see there is still plenty of time to be able to raise as many funds as possible, I hope the team can make the best use of their time to promote their projects so that later all plans can run smoothly.
Thanks, we are doing our best!
copper member
The platform also provides a financial tool used for donations and the payment of services in the ecosystem. The platform also offers an advertising channel that very effective and contains powerful analytical tools, which allows advertisers to automatically select a streamer for their services.
Quite right!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I see there is still plenty of time to be able to raise as many funds as possible, I hope the team can make the best use of their time to promote their projects so that later all plans can run smoothly.
Activity: 4
Why will streamers choose exacly DeStream but not another projects?
Activity: 68
This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
 The platform also provides a financial tool used for donations and the payment of services in the ecosystem. The platform also offers an advertising channel that very effective and contains powerful analytical tools, which allows advertisers to automatically select a streamer for their services.
copper member
Will it be possible to stream on Youtube via DeStream?
Yes! By the way, we have an article about that:https://www.facebook.com/destream/photos/a.168602243793571.1073741829.157388138248315/225316321455496/?type=3&theater
Activity: 12
Will it be possible to stream on Youtube via DeStream?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: