Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Dome Platform🔥1500+ ETH contributed🔥 ICO LIVE - page 5. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good job!
Spreadsheet for translators will be published in BOUNTY Thread soon!
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
There is potential for this project to see investment being made into this. At the moment there is another project have raised lot of money already and the timing of this will play important role. There are plenty of days to promote and market the benefits which people which have by investing and using services and this will make difference.
Hey,

We are confident that competition as a driver of progress will help our team to find better and more effective solutions for our project. We've already seen some weak points in competitors platforms and took it all into count. The MVP will be released in a few days. We hope that our concept of how such platform should work will find acceptance of potential investors and users.
interesting. free wifi for all..
and the token is to unblock the ads?
Hey,

Thank you for your interest in the Dome Platform. There are several ways you can use tokens inside our platform:
1. If you use a business account, you can spend tokens to buy a context-based ads for your network and all the users that connect you your network will see it.
2. As a regular user, you will be able to block the ads with tokens.
3. When you firs login to the platform, you automatically unblock several regions(depends on your location) where you can use the network for free. You will have to unblock new regions while traveling.
4. We are now developing a premium account system which could be also unlocked for DME.
hello, i want to ask something about "Be able to earn money by sharing your Wi-Fi network!"
for some country with different cost, how do you calculate between earn money and cost for sharing our wi-fi network?
i think earn money here means earn token as you said before, and sharing wi-fi means sharing our network? is it correct sir? CMIIW

and also i want to know about "regions" how it will work? by radius of km? or by city? country? or anything else sir?

i want to see demo and simulations, or maybe video

good idea btw, i hope your token sale will success
Hey,

Thank you for your interest to the Dome Platform!

"Earn money", of course, means earn tokens. The tokens will be listed on marketplaces like any other. The amount of reward will depend on location, popularity of network, number of users connected and how much data they use etc. as was mentioned in WP and thread. "Sharing Wi-Fi" - you understood it exactly right, it means sharing the network.

We are still in process of developing the region system, for now different regions = different countries, but we want to unite several small regions to make the network more organic and, I would say fair for some users.

The demo will be released in couple of days, I am sure it will give you the full description of how the platform works. Our developers are also preparing technical article which will describe the technical aspect of the platform in details.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There is potential for this project to see investment being made into this. At the moment there is another project have raised lot of money already and the timing of this will play important role. There are plenty of days to promote and market the benefits which people which have by investing and using services and this will make difference.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Issue amount is a bright spot, small and beautiful projects, if coupled with technical value, scarcity will have
Activity: 154
Hey,

Thank you for your interest in the Dome Platform. There are several ways you can use tokens inside our platform:
1. If you use a business account, you can spend tokens to buy a context-based ads for your network and all the users that connect you your network will see it.
3. When you firs login to the platform, you automatically unblock several regions(depends on your location) where you can use the network for free. You will have to unblock new regions while traveling.
4. We are now developing a premium account system which could be also unlocked for DME.
hello, i want to ask something about "Be able to earn money by sharing your Wi-Fi network!"
for some country with different cost, how do you calculate between earn money and cost for sharing our wi-fi network?
i think earn money here means earn token as you said before, and sharing wi-fi means sharing our network? is it correct sir? CMIIW

and also i want to know about "regions" how it will work? by radius of km? or by city? country? or anything else sir?

i want to see demo and simulations, or maybe video

good idea btw, i hope your token sale will success
I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
Thank you for your positive feedback! If you have any questions, feel free to ask it! Join the Bounty Campaign!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
Check out our social media accounts!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/domeplatform

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DomePlatform

You can join Bounty Campaign and Follow&Repost us for reward!
is this project similar with WIC ICO?
Hello,

At first glance, both projects look very similar, but as it was told before in comments we've approached the idea of creating the global Wi-Fi network from the point of businesses and bigger cluster of users. That will allow our platform to grow much faster and effective. Another different feature of our platform is that the connection is  free. User doesn't need to pay anything for using Wi-Fi. The system automatically rewards person/business who share their network. The amount of rewarded token depends on how many people are connected, how much traffic they use, it also depends on the popularity of the network, location and popularity of the nearby networks. This process is pretty similar to mining. We will be releasing the demo-version of our project soon as well as a technical document that will contain more information about how the system going to act, now we can say that it definitely going to happen before the ICO.

Hey,

Hi, I'm the guy who reserved the WP in Korean.
I have a question. Will I be given any templates or documents?
I can't type any words on the WP downloaded from the thread Sad
Hey,

PM us your email and we will send you the documents.
We've sent you the documents, please check your email!

I'm done with the translation. Where should I send it to?
And I'd like to translate the thread as well. I have over 30 comments but I'm newbie.
Can you post the thread once the translation is done and I'll keep it active? Thank you Smiley
Hey!

I gave you all the information in PM!

I didn't get any PM from you Sad
Well, I sent you the file in email and here's the link just in case
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxEAvzPxO7zMV0c3eUN3U2xqd2s

Btw, Can you please answer my question about the ANN translate?
Hey,
Thank you for your WP translation. The bounty is reserved for you.
Regarding your question about the translation of the ANN thread. Yes, we can post it. Once you are ready, please send us the translation and the link of the local thread for altcoin announcements.

Will do Smiley
Btw is ETH address different from ERC20 address?
I wrote my bittrex's ETH address in the form. Is it alright?

Hey, no, exchange wallets such as Bittrrex, Poloniex etc. do not support ERC 20 token. You shall use ERC 20 competible wallet like MyEtherWalett or so.

Oh, alright. Should I re-fill the form to change the address?
No, you can PM me and I will update the spreadsheet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hey,

And I'd like to translate the thread as well. I have over 30 comments but I'm newbie.
Can you post the thread once the translation is done and I'll keep it active? Thank you Smiley
Hey!

Hey,
Regarding your question about the translation of the ANN thread. Yes, we can post it. Once you are ready, please send us the translation and the link of the local thread for altcoin announcements.

Will do Smiley

Hey, no, exchange wallets such as Bittrrex, Poloniex etc. do not support ERC 20 token. You shall use ERC 20 competible wallet like MyEtherWalett or so.

Oh, alright. Should I re-fill the form to change the address?
Activity: 67
is this project similar with WIC ICO?
Hello,

At first glance, both projects look very similar, but as it was told before in comments we've approached the idea of creating the global Wi-Fi network from the point of businesses and bigger cluster of users. That will allow our platform to grow much faster and effective. Another different feature of our platform is that the connection is  free. User doesn't need to pay anything for using Wi-Fi. The system automatically rewards person/business who share their network. The amount of rewarded token depends on how many people are connected, how much traffic they use, it also depends on the popularity of the network, location and popularity of the nearby networks. This process is pretty similar to mining. We will be releasing the demo-version of our project soon as well as a technical document that will contain more information about how the system going to act, now we can say that it definitely going to happen before the ICO.

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Turkish translations of the project ready ! ;

- Turkish Thread Announcement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175127.new#new

- Turkish Whitepaper : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Aosm5DFKOgM0RCZm5ralV3a0U
Hey,

Hey!

Hey,

Will do Smiley

Activity: 126
Hey,

Hey!

Hey,

Will do Smiley
Join us on Slack!
Feel free to ask any questions to dev team, and learn more about the Dome Platform. https://domeplatform.slack.com
Check out our Signature Bounty campaign!
Registration for signature campaign: https://goo.gl/forms/z9PehRUp1GhxU3PM2
Hey,

Hey!

Hey,
Pages:
Jump to: