Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Dome Platform🔥1500+ ETH contributed🔥 ICO LIVE - page 9. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Reserver the Chinese translation if necessary
Hey, Chinese translation is reserved for you. We will be releasing a bounty program in couple of hours.
There you will be able to find all the information about bounties. We will PM you right after release.
Thank you for your interest.
Smiley Promising.

Here is the french Ann :"[ANN][ICO] DME: Dôme Réseau Wi-Fi Mondial "
=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157363.new#new

Vive Dôme !

Hey, we really appreciate you for translating a thread to French. We will be releasing a bounty program in couple of hours. There you will be able to find all the information about bounties for your work as well as registration link. French thread is reserved for you. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
hi dev,
i want to reserving indonesian translation for ann tread or whitepaper if you needed.
thank you dev and team.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Any comments from the dev on how this stacks up against WiC? WiC seems to be a very similar project, and seem to be ahead in terms of a test version.

Yes, WiC has been here for so long already. Their first attempt was not that successful, but they bounced back and has now stronger foundation.
So DME will be a direct competitor of WiC and should prove that their development will be faster than them?
Else, it will just be one of those ETH tokens that are sitting in your eth wallet.

We are aware of WiC but we think that our project and their project target different niches of that area. WiC have been on this forum for a couple of years and we're really happy that they managed to successfully complete their presale recently. If one reads the whitepaper, one would see that our system approaches the problem from the point of businesses and larger clusters of customers (that we call regions). That introduces a lot of exciting opportunities for us to adjust prices/rewards based on supply and demand in any particular region.

And to put it simply, we offer free Wi-Fi for everyone, Wi-Fi donors are rewarded with tokens from The Dome Platform. Hopefully the whitepaper gives a pretty good idea about that.

Also to address the MVP question, our iOS engineer and designers have started to work on the demo.
that's interesting to see how the demo works and how big will this project can be, just like what you have mention that you are inside the forum for
some quite time and you are aware how WiC works and you have different venue of target audience how to see more from your team and besh
wishes to your project.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Sounds like a copy of a well known ICO as you can see on my signature.
Nothing new but less properties then competitors. will not invest here
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
How i can share my wifi ?
Activity: 599
Reserver the Chinese translation if necessary
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Why so fast are you in a hurry mate? first you need to set up everything properly before launching a project, at this scale I believe no single

Development team could handle and manage to successfully go live with such project, do you really think others never thought about doing the same?

This wifi sharing is not just about software and programs, I know that it requires coding skills of high levels but this needs an infrastructure of

Paramount size and scale, we're talking about billions of dollars mate, you don't get to have something like this with shitty scam %20 bonus in first

24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Smiley Promising.

Here is the french Ann :"[ANN][ICO] DME: Dôme Réseau Wi-Fi Mondial "
=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157363.new#new

Vive Dome !

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I see, developer buyed account today.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Any comments from the dev on how this stacks up against WiC? WiC seems to be a very similar project, and seem to be ahead in terms of a test version.
ya. and website is simple. but we still wait more information before say anything about this project
this will make it easier to find wifi networks wherever and whenever, and can be used indefinitely, and again sharing the wifi network is no longer a difficult thing, because this project can suppress excessive use, but a very common problem will be faced, wifi network become the basic concept of this project, often get terror from irresponsible hackers, I hope this project has a very good security.
I wait for the bounty thread from this project, good luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
hmm pretty same concept with wic , let see how it goes , good luck dev
Activity: 518
i rember i saw the sam idea project here befor .
good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
look interesting project. waiting for bounty campaign

Yes, WiC has been here for so long already. Their first attempt was not that successful, but they bounced back and has now stronger foundation.
So DME will be a direct competitor of WiC and should prove that their development will be faster than them?
Else, it will just be one of those ETH tokens that are sitting in your eth wallet.

We are aware of WiC but we think that our project and their project target different niches of that area. WiC have been on this forum for a couple of years and we're really happy that they managed to successfully complete their presale recently. If one reads the whitepaper, one would see that our system approaches the problem from the point of businesses and larger clusters of customers (that we call regions). That introduces a lot of exciting opportunities for us to adjust prices/rewards based on supply and demand in any particular region.

And to put it simply, we offer free Wi-Fi for everyone, Wi-Fi donors are rewarded with tokens from The Dome Platform. Hopefully the whitepaper gives a pretty good idea about that.

Also to address the MVP question, our iOS engineer and designers have started to work on the demo.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

Activity: 252
Hey, we initially attached a link to the logo. Thanks to your concern, we were able to realize that it is not intuitive and not so visible so I added bold links at the top of the post. The bounty would be released very soon.
Activity: 672
i am waiting for bounty for this project, is there any more information for this project like website or whitepaper, i want to try to understand it further so more understand more about p
Pages:
Jump to: