Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Dome Platform🔥1500+ ETH contributed🔥 ICO LIVE - page 8. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
look interesting project. waiting for bounty campaign
this will make it easier to find wifi networks wherever and whenever, and can be used indefinitely, and again sharing the wifi network is no longer a difficult thing, because this project can suppress excessive use, but a very common problem will be faced, wifi network become the basic concept of this project, often get terror from irresponsible hackers, I hope this project has a very good security.
I wait for the bounty thread from this project, good luck
i am waiting for bounty for this project, is there any more information for this project like website or whitepaper, i want to try to understand it further so more understand more about p
Seems like s nice project. I'am waiting for the bounty campaign to be announced.
The bounty campaign is now on! Here is the link to [BOUNTY] thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21606412
wow, its a good news for us.
i will joining bounty campaign and take part in it. good luck dev and team i like you
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
i read roadmap , i see plan to invest for this project is good
 public launch 2018 , not so much time , dev will need more support for this project
i think important is marketing ,bounity ,something like that
good luck .
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
good projects. really attract everyone
Thank you for your attention to our project and positive feedback! You can join our bounty campaign which is now live. Please find the link on the main page of the thread!
This looks like a good project. Im on holiday now and I have almost unlimited 4g internet and Im sure people would like to buy as hotel doesnt have a wifi at all. But the problem is to actually reach to targeted audience and having your product accesible and usable.
Hey,

First of all, thank you for your attention to Dome Platform!

The main goal of our project is to provide users with the ability to save their money on expensive 4G(LTE) data and data roaming while traveling, like you do. Everyone use internet and use Wi-Fi so the audience is wide, but like it was mentioned before and in our whitepaper, our plan is to approach the problem from the point of businesses. We've developed a special program that will allow to involve businesses into the platform by the ability to use context-basis advertisement inside the Dome Platform.This would allow to greatly increase the brand awareness, attract more users and also has been one of the variants of using DME token inside the platform.

To give you a more clear idea of how it's going to work, let's imagine that your favorite cafe or restaurant or even the office of a public company gives you the ability to use their good quality Wi-Fi network for unlimited period of time for free, just for watching a 30 second ad, would you use it instead of expensive 4G internet? In our opinion this question is rhetorical.
Activity: 392
good projects. really attract everyone
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Activity: 190
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
This looks like a good project. Im on holiday now and I have almost unlimited 4g internet and Im sure people would like to buy as hotel doesnt have a wifi at all. But the problem is to actually reach to targeted audience and having your product accesible and usable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
interesting project, waiting for bounty
look interesting project. waiting for bounty campaign
this will make it easier to find wifi networks wherever and whenever, and can be used indefinitely, and again sharing the wifi network is no longer a difficult thing, because this project can suppress excessive use, but a very common problem will be faced, wifi network become the basic concept of this project, often get terror from irresponsible hackers, I hope this project has a very good security.
I wait for the bounty thread from this project, good luck
i am waiting for bounty for this project, is there any more information for this project like website or whitepaper, i want to try to understand it further so more understand more about p
Seems like s nice project. I'am waiting for the bounty campaign to be announced.
The bounty campaign is now on! Here is the link to [BOUNTY] thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21606412
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sounds like a copy of a well known ICO as you can see on my signature.
Nothing new but less properties then competitors. will not invest here
Hey, both of the projects has the same aim - minimize high charges on data usage. But the concepts are completely different. We offer users to share/use wi-fi networks instead of using mobile data. Check out our whitepaper for more information.

lets say if i join your platform today and give you my wifi pswd,do i get pay if someone using my wifi today?and how much i get for 1 user used?
Hello, thank you for your interest in Dome Platform. At this time, we could not tell you the exact amount of tokens you get per one user because it depends on many factors such as: location, token price, the popularity of your network the networks around you and the region. This process is similar to mining. There will be instant reward for connection.
Activity: 179
Hey, both of the projects has the same aim - minimize high charges on data usage. But the concepts are completely different. We offer users to share/use wi-fi networks instead of using mobile data. Check out our whitepaper for more information.

lets say if i join your platform today and give you my wifi pswd,do i get pay if someone using my wifi today?and how much i get for 1 user used?
Why so fast are you in a hurry mate? first you need to set up everything properly before launching a project, at this scale I believe no single

Development team could handle and manage to successfully go live with such project, do you really think others never thought about doing the same?

This wifi sharing is not just about software and programs, I know that it requires coding skills of high levels but this needs an infrastructure of

Paramount size and scale, we're talking about billions of dollars mate, you don't get to have something like this with shitty scam %20 bonus in first

24 hours.
To start I must say that our team did a hard work of market analysis and technical research for the past couple of months before release. We know and clearly understand that such project is not just about coding and programming like you've said, and you are right. We are talking about global marketing. Our team has developed and continues to improve an effective global marketing strategy that will ensure stable and organic network growth.
hi dev,
i want to reserving indonesian translation for ann tread or whitepaper if you needed.
thank you dev and team.
Indonesian translation is reserved for you. We will be releasing a bounty program in couple of hours.There you will be able to find all the information about bounties. We will PM you right after release. Thank you for your interest
How i can share my wifi ?
Hey, it is all described in our whitepaper as well as on website under the 'How it works?' topic. You simply download our client and signing up, after some simple clients settings you will be able to share your wi-fi password. And that's it, the system will automatically reward you with tokens depending on how much users are connected to your network. Thank you for your interest in Dome Platform.
Pages:
Jump to: