Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store - page 5. (Read 3081 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Do you have plans to list on more large exchanges? Consensus projects should have good relationship with big exchanges, I hope everything goes well.

I think there are Consensus based projects and collaborative projects out there. If I'm wrong please correct me. And both have different relations with them.

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Do you have plans to list on more large exchanges? Consensus projects should have good relationship with big exchanges, I hope everything goes well.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Dether might become useful Dapp in the arabic side of the word. This project is solving one of the hardest things which is owning and buying cryptocurrency locally.
I am certain that this project will reach it goals as soon as the ico ends.

Hey Faucet how are you? Thank you for your support. Yes as you said above Dether will be very useful in Arabic side, but no only, Dether's protocol aims the countries where the people are unbanked (Asia (particularly South), Africa, South America etc. It will be a great think if you have the possibility to try out our Beta Smiley

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Dether might become useful Dapp in the arabic side of the word. This project is solving one of the hardest things which is owning and buying cryptocurrency locally.
I am certain that this project will reach it goals as soon as the ico ends.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Any updates on the timing of the airdrop for those who didn't got in at the ICO, as promised?
Big news!
Today, we are excited to announce that we are now partnered with the Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition (BSIC), an initiative of ConsenSys.BSIC incubates, develops and implements confederated blockchain products and solutions that can address social and environmental challenges across the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We are now members alongside over 40 other organizations like Blockchain for Microsoft, Change, and WWF, who have a major impact across the globe!

Read more about what our membership means here: https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-is-now-a-member-of-the-blockchain-for-social-impact-coalition-5bc185b63266
I can not understand who drains the coin below the cost on IСO, except what kind of bonuses were in the beginning, you can consult.

As I remember there wereb't aggressive bonus for pre-sale. So I don't think this price is about the bonuses.
And hope it'll change with the mainnet launch.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I can not understand who drains the coin below the cost on IСO, except what kind of bonuses were in the beginning, you can consult.
We’re hiring!
Are you passionate about Dether's mission to break barriers to Ethereum mass adoption? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in development, marketing, or community management?
We're looking for talent like you!
As the Dether project continues to grow, we are looking for creative talent for a variety of positions in design, software engineering, and marketing. Working with Dether means building the first Dapp that brings the key solution that will let anyone, anywhere in the world, interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
You'll have the possibility to work with new technologies in a start-environment, and many of our positions offer remote working possibilities.
You can apply here: https://angel.co/dether-1/jobs

You call it a "job" so it's a real job with a contract and everything or ?

Yes sure with a real contract and that's a real job Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
We’re hiring!
Are you passionate about Dether's mission to break barriers to Ethereum mass adoption? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in development, marketing, or community management?
As the Dether project continues to grow, we are looking for creative talent for a variety of positions in design, software engineering, and marketing. Working with Dether means building the first Dapp that brings the key solution that will let anyone, anywhere in the world, interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
You'll have the possibility to work with new technologies in a start-environment, and many of our positions offer remote working possibilities.

You call it a "job" so it's a real job with a contract and everything or ?

Dether is consensus' project, I don't worry about the price, the future of dether is bright, we should have more patience on dether, including product launch and exchange listing.

Exactly! Thanks for your support! Smiley
We just added Dether to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Dether and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DTH so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your DTH addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in DTH from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Dether profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Dether project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Hey thank you let us check that! Smiley
We’re hiring!

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Do you have plans to list dether on more large exchanges? I hope the price can boost, not under ico price any more, more listing on exchanges will help the price.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Current price is lower than ICO
One of cause of this , Dether is not listed in some high volume crypto exchanges.
More volumes = Price will rise
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Dether is consensus' project, I don't worry about the price, the future of dether is bright, we should have more patience on dether, including product launch and exchange listing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Current price is lower than ICO but from my point of view this is good opportunity to pick at current level to avail this golden opportunity before it's get too late. I like the idea and current development progress which is indicating soon it will get recover and people have to make good profit there.

I didn't invest in ICO but now thinking of gettin some.
With mainnet launch things can be change so quickly, it can bring new high volume exhanges , new investors, but most important users Wink
But this is an optimistic view, nobody know what will happen  Cheesy
I don't know why investors are dumping their coins selling at loss the mainnet would be on price so  this a good oppurtinity to get some DTH because of possibilities the price to pump
Current price is lower than ICO but from my point of view this is good opportunity to pick at current level to avail this golden opportunity before it's get too late. I like the idea and current development progress which is indicating soon it will get recover and people have to make good profit there.

I didn't invest in ICO but now thinking of gettin some.
With mainnet launch things can be change so quickly, it can bring new high volume exhanges , new investors, but most important users Wink
But this is an optimistic view, nobody know what will happen  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: