Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store - page 8. (Read 3081 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I cannot find telegram thread. Huh Huh Huh

I'm not on Dether's Telegram channel but found it on the website. Here is the link:
https://t.me/joinchat/GkdUjUQ4jx_Apxmz2km4ww
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
I cannot find telegram thread. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Congratulations guys!
Actually I was expecting hard cap in minutes but happened in couple of days because of some limits I guess.
Waiting for mainnet launch Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
KYC will reopen on feb 9?
means today the opening of KCY. I hope this project will be a great success. I like this project because the project is very interesting. Grin

Are you drunk today is Feb 10 not 9 yesterday they opened and the remaining tokens sold out within few hours after this. First think deeply posting this kind of nonsense.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
KYC will reopen on feb 9?
means today the opening of KCY. I hope this project will be a great success. I like this project because the project is very interesting. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Congrats for this huge success all tokens sold out quickly whole community made this possible for this project to keep growing and become the huge in future. I believe it will be worth for it to invest into this project during ICO because in future this will be next big thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Congratulation everyone for this sucessful ICO I didn't expect them to reach the hardcap so fast. This is really impressive, they raised something like 13 000 ETH that's around 12 million dollars.

Do you guys have any update on exchange yet ? I guess for now it will be available on decentralized exchange like Etherdelta and Idex, these exchanges usually add erc20 coin after the token distribution. It would be great to get Dether listed on Binance.
Activity: 68
Yeah dev! I ever imagine that cryptos is able to used at physical retail store, so i do not need to exchange it to my local currencies to spend it on physical store. Keep it up dev!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Ok, so I tried doing the KYC again.  Failed...again!  For no reason, again.  My ID-card is clearly valid and readable.  I took another photo of it and did the KYC again several hours ago.  No response.  hardcap was 15k eth was it?  We're on 14889 now. That means the hardcap will be reached when my KYC MIGHT pass.  This is a big dissapointment.  I tried several times, I support through sig campaign but for some reason I'm just not allowed/able to invest in this project.  Beats me why not.  It is the first time ever I'm not allowed to invest in an ICO for no reason.

edit: And I just received an email the token sale is closed.  Missed the boat again, thank you!  Angry
I feel sad for you but what kindi of id you have provided? You know that only passport are accepted? I rejected on round 1 but luckily got accepted on round 2
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Congratulations to dether team they have finished the ico with successfully and reached the hardcap of amount 13000 ETH within few days from the ico start and the dether tokens are going to release with 48 hours.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Dether’s token sale is now officially closed!  Smiley
We wanted to extend a sincere thank you to all of you for contribution in Dether’s token sale! ÐTH tokens will distributed to contributors within 48 hours from now! The next step will be to release V01 of the Dether app on Ethereum main net.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Ok, so I tried doing the KYC again.  Failed...again!  For no reason, again.  My ID-card is clearly valid and readable.  I took another photo of it and did the KYC again several hours ago.  No response.  hardcap was 15k eth was it?  We're on 14889 now. That means the hardcap will be reached when my KYC MIGHT pass.  This is a big dissapointment.  I tried several times, I support through sig campaign but for some reason I'm just not allowed/able to invest in this project.  Beats me why not.  It is the first time ever I'm not allowed to invest in an ICO for no reason.

edit: And I just received an email the token sale is closed.  Missed the boat again, thank you!  Angry
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Anyone know what exchanges Dether plans to list on?

If you wanted to keep tokens used in ecosystem and not have load of people selling, you'd not put it on exchange right?  Do you think they are not listing?  Its not mentioned at all in their Whitepaper.
Activity: 29
 whitelisted method Response ]
    bool :  false

can't buy  Cry
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
until the hard cap was left to collect only 1300 eth. And this is only less than two days and in such a simple time for the crypt, it says that many investors believe in this project!
Activity: 43
I heard about this project, but did not have time to register, it's still not too late to do it, or will not I have time?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
so this project just supply one way that crypto for cash and we can spend at the physical store? i wonder will it make any sense if many store accept cryptos in the future
Just who will be the first to introduce this technology will be the leader! look at bitcoin, it is very slow in speed and expensive for transactions, but he is the leader, because he appeared first!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
 so this project just supply one way that crypto for cash and we can spend at the physical store? i wonder will it make any sense if many store accept cryptos in the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This exciting project will capture the world with its technology. In this information age, the world needs such developers in such companies! I'm sure the company will take over the world! I advise everyone to participate in ICO!
Activity: 265
Merit: 252
❇️ ❇️ KYC FOR ROUND 2 IS OPEN  ❇️ ❇️

KYC registration for Round 2 is now OPEN!  👩‍💻 🎉 Register on: https://token.dether.io

For help contributing, see https://medium.com/@DETHER/how-to-complete-your-kyc-registration-process-for-dethers-token-sale-bbd408103b66

You must complete KYC registration  before contributing.
The only way to contribute is via https://token.dether.io.

BE AWARE OF SCAMS: we will NOT ask for funds on Telegram, nor in private conversations, nor via email, nor via any social media.

❗❗   BE AWARE OF SCAMS:
WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR FUNDS ON TELEGRAM , NOR IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS, NOR VIA EMAIL, NOR VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA. WE WILL ONLY COMMUNICATE THE ADDRESS VIA OUR WEBSITE, DETHER.IO.THE ONLY WAY TO CONTRIBUTE IS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, DETHER.IO ❗❗

OFFICIAL CHANNEL

Telegram:
t.me/dether_io
t.me/Dether_Announcements

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dether_io

Telegram names can be copied - please check for the real handles:

Official Team (Any questions or suggestions,Please contact the Official Team please)
@abdelhamid_dether
@mehdi_dether
@taylor_dether
@mohdether
@esso_Dether
@Mishavlasak
@josephfromdether
@Mamad_Dether
@ishak_dether

We want to thank everyone for their support so far and continued support we know you will give moving into the future. ❗❗
Pages:
Jump to: