Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store - page 6. (Read 3081 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Current price is lower than ICO but from my point of view this is good opportunity to pick at current level to avail this golden opportunity before it's get too late. I like the idea and current development progress which is indicating soon it will get recover and people have to make good profit there.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
How can I use it?

Hi everyone,

We are excited to publish the first in a series of development updates designed to share our progress and our vision for the next steps with our community.

“Our latest developments have made Dether faster, smarter, and easier than ever to use! 
For the smart contract aspect, we’ve kept our modular approach with an interface and different storage, one for the seller data and their ETH, one for DTH, and one for merchants...” 🖥️

🌟 Read more about it here:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-development-update-1-22439f11c290

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

Hi everyone,

We are excited to publish the first in a series of development updates designed to share our progress and our vision for the next steps with our community.

“Our latest developments have made Dether faster, smarter, and easier than ever to use! 
For the smart contract aspect, we’ve kept our modular approach with an interface and different storage, one for the seller data and their ETH, one for DTH, and one for merchants...” 🖥️

🌟 Read more about it here:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-development-update-1-22439f11c290

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
“I have one big ambitious mission: to spread Dether in THE country where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday … India!” 🇮🇳

We just welcomed Yatin, marketing maverick and community manager to the team! Want to know what else he has in store for Dether, and what he thinks his hometown of Delhi has in common with Europe? Read about it here:

https://medium.com/@DETHER/meet-yatin-dethers-newest-member-ddbcde6ee66

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but don't you think these two are totally different professions? Of course both should be coordinated with each other.
"I’m also certified in Google Analytics and Google AdWords, so I’ll be using my marketing tools to help create campaigns that allow Dether to continue growing worldwide."

"I have one big ambitious mission: to spread Dether in THE country (almost a continent) where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday … India! I’ll be doing community management and helping to grow the Dether community in India."

“I have one big ambitious mission: to spread Dether in THE country where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday … India!” 🇮🇳

We just welcomed Yatin, marketing maverick and community manager to the team! Want to know what else he has in store for Dether, and what he thinks his hometown of Delhi has in common with Europe? Read about it here:

https://medium.com/@DETHER/meet-yatin-dethers-newest-member-ddbcde6ee66
Hello, who is Yatin Huh

Hi everyone, say hello to Yatin ! 👋

He joined the Dether team this morning. He has one big ambitious mission: make Dether spread in THE country (almost a continent) where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday... India 🇮🇳

Activity: 1288

He joined the Dether team this morning. He has one big ambitious mission: make Dether spread in THE country (almost a continent) where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday... India 🇮🇳

Good news the team is expanding rapidly talented people are joining this platform so I also believe future of this project will be really brighter and this is wonderful sign for those who are looking for a promising project than nothing can be better than this.

Good opportunity to buy this token under the ICO price a lot of people missed to buy during this phase. My documents got processed a lit late and the all tokens got sold but now I feel good to buy this token at more cheap price.

Exactly, people don't realize how dether good is, I know the advatages of dether and I invested in ico, that is not enough, I am buying more from the exchanges, my profit will be awesome when dether completes milestones.

Great and thanks again for your support Smiley
Thank you for sharing.

Are you admin, mainnet launchs on March?

Dether (DTH) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Couple of small exchanges so far. And maybe it is good to prevent manipulations before the launch which seems so close Wink
We could see major exchanges after the mainnet launch, just a sense  Cheesy

Hey Saimonji we'll be communicating about it soon Smiley
I love this, how to buy digital money without connecting with the bank and useful for shopping in good stores keep growing and successful

Thanks for your support in the meantime you could test our alpha: alpha.dether.io
Just learned about this project recently and I think I'm in love. Pretty sure once everything is established, this coin will mooning and what's more is that this coin is only listed on an idex at the moment. Pretty sure the price won't stay at this 15 cents for long.. So get some of it while you can guys! for sure you won't want to miss this one out. Oh, and that partnership with Zila would be awesome! can't wait for more exchanges listing.

Hey Wilberthh thank you for your support that's a pleasure to see you here Smiley
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Good opportunity to buy this token under the ICO price a lot of people missed to buy during this phase. My documents got processed a lit late and the all tokens got sold but now I feel good to buy this token at more cheap price.

Exactly, people don't realize how dether good is, I know the advatages of dether and I invested in ico, that is not enough, I am buying more from the exchanges, my profit will be awesome when dether completes milestones.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Thank you for sharing.

Couple of small exchanges so far. And maybe it is good to prevent manipulations before the launch which seems so close Wink

Want to know the answer too, I think dether is only eth-based token, which is ok, if they have  mainnet, that would be advantage of this project, the team has strong dev skills.
Thank you for sharing.

Activity: 322
I love this, how to buy digital money without connecting with the bank and useful for shopping in good stores keep growing and successful

You are right, dether offers more easier way to trade crypto currency, it is revolutionary project, and mass adoption will bring the price going up, it is exciting.

And as I get with the latest Zilla partnerships news, people can participate in token sales with cash, indirectly.
Of course how it can be active is up to development of Zilla and its own adoption on the market.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500

You are right, dether offers more easier way to trade crypto currency, it is revolutionary project, and mass adoption will bring the price going up, it is exciting.
Activity: 125
Activity: 126
Dether is a new app that's goal is to bring Ethereum to the masses. It's very simple and casual, so almost anyone can go buy bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin
Pages:
Jump to: