Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️ - page 8. (Read 3341 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.

It's already very common to guy credits on dating sites. I fail to see how this is any different.

Well it is only different cause people still are not close to use crypto on daily bases, otherwise it is all transparent Smiley

Well that needs to change and hopefully it will soon. Smiley like they said - as soon as those babies see them cryptos rolling in - they will be all for it Smiley

Absolutely, once the market changes the opinion about crypto currency things will begin to moves much faster for everyone Grin

But that won't be for some time. It's a process.
Activity: 252
Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.

It's already very common to guy credits on dating sites. I fail to see how this is any different.

Well it is only different cause people still are not close to use crypto on daily bases, otherwise it is all transparent Smiley

Well that needs to change and hopefully it will soon. Smiley like they said - as soon as those babies see them cryptos rolling in - they will be all for it Smiley

Absolutely, once the market changes the opinion about crypto currency things will begin to moves much faster for everyone Grin
Activity: 70
Did someone from the team answer what type of verification will be used for the users of the platform?

I think they mentioned some ID verification in the whitepaper.

Is that enough? Is ID verification standard practice on similar sites (not necessary on blockchain)? I would think the verification process needs to be rigorous just because this is a tricky subject.

The verification is done by facial recognition combined with Private blockchain for accounts verification based on other users opinion.

I did not know that you had facial recognition. sounds great that you can verify especially the sugar babies.

Additional members check is certainly very important for such projects, I do not believe that only ID verification is sufficient.

This can definitely prevent identity theft - as the sugar dating business can be quite lucrative.

This is something that definitely must be avoided Shocked

Did someone from the team answer what type of verification will be used for the users of the platform?

Is that enough? Is ID verification standard practice on similar sites (not necessary on blockchain)? I would think the verification process needs to be rigorous just because this is a tricky subject.

The verification is done by facial recognition combined with Private blockchain for accounts verification based on other users opinion.

I did not know that you had facial recognition. sounds great that you can verify especially the sugar babies.

Additional members check is certainly very important for such projects, I do not believe that only ID verification is sufficient.

This can definitely prevent identity theft - as the sugar dating business can be quite lucrative.

I think the ID verification procedure is standard on these platforms, I do not know if there is a requisition for additional verification.

If people see benefit in this they will use it for sure. It is not that complicated after all.
[/quote

It is clear that the platform itself needs to be as user-friendly as possible, in the final end-user it does not have much to know how the blockchain platform works.
Activity: 224
Do you have any real competition on the market? I'm asking because I  couldn't find any.

They have a specific niche they are targeting, so I wouldn't surprise if they didn't have any competition in the crypto market.

It would really have to be specific as this to be considered a direct competition because there are a lot of dating sites that use blockchain but all have some differences in the core idea.

Indeed. Additionally, the user types are quite different. This is not simple dating Smiley
Activity: 175

constructive_criticism, I fully agree with you!
What is more, I guess those who need this platform will find the opportunity to get their DBW tokens... Especially those sugar daddys Wink, they must in trend of blockchain Cheesy.

ofcourse, it is the way of the future, they should keep up.
Activity: 28

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

constructive_criticism, I fully agree with you!
What is more, I guess those who need this platform will find the opportunity to get their DBW tokens... Especially those sugar daddys Wink, they must in trend of blockchain Cheesy.

Activity: 280

If people see benefit in this they will use it for sure. It is not that complicated after all.
What is the requirement in order to join private sale?

I would think that the only requirements would be to go trough KYC and be able to invest the minimum amount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
What is the requirement in order to join private sale?
Activity: 70
About existing users,do they know that you are moving to blockchain?
Activity: 182
How big your team is currently,and where are you located?
Pages:
Jump to: