Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️ - page 11. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon! Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? Are interested in the specifics of the project!

no alpha or beta afaik but you can find some pics in the whitepaper so you can check what it should look like.
Activity: 70
I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

Absolutely, with a big community, it's much easier to attract new members.

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

With so many users it will not be a problem attracting new ones at all Wink

Yes,having so many users at start will certainly help
Activity: 90
Do you have any vesting period for the  team tokens?
Activity: 280
I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

True Smiley but new users are always welcome to grow the community, not only merge the platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

And if yes,whats the feedback from community?
Activity: 70

With so many users it will not be a problem attracting new ones at all Wink

Activity: 28

Activity: 252
Good afternoon! Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? Are interested in the specifics of the project!

In whitepaper I found some pics of the app - they display it how it will look like - maybe that is a beta?

I think BETA is not yet in function, published images are from promotion only
Activity: 264

Activity: 182
sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

Given the above i think they have no competition in the form of similar platforms at this point

They already posted some pics where they explain all the benefits (especially privacy) over other platforms.
Activity: 175

In whitepaper I found some pics of the app - they display it how it will look like - maybe that is a beta?
Activity: 247
Everyone that joins DWB will have to be atleast 18 years old?

Of course. There isn't a law that would allow users that are under 18. Just like any dating site.

Indisputably, it also serves to thoroughly check each future member of the platform to avoid legal claims...

it is important to keep regulation to avoid problem and improper behaviour.

Of course. There isn't a law that would allow users that are under 18. Just like any dating site.

Indisputably, it also serves to thoroughly check each future member of the platform to avoid legal claims...

Nobody want's to tackle that hot potato. Those restrictions are there for a reason and should stay that way.
Activity: 230

Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

I think that everyone can participate except for the citizens of several countries mentioned in the WP

Damn regional restrictions. I just hope that more countries won't enforce that.

I think South Korea has announced some good news about that, they are lifting bans on ICOs.

And what will happen with the restriction after the GDPR comes into force Huh

GDPR is an European Union regulation. I am not sure if it will affect the crypto world in a negative way, but if it does there are still plenty of regions outside of EU that can and will have lighter restrictions. Mostly south America and Asia.

What is GDPR exactly,care to explain?

The GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation is a EU regulation that aims to protect users personal data (in short)

...and this regulation is in force above the law of the member state
sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

I wonder how that migrating works. Do the users have to sign off on it? If so, I am surprised so many are willing to go crypto.

If team takes some effort explaining  them about all the benefits of blockchain technology,im sure they wont mind much in the end.

Especially if the new platform offers discounts and additional features.

In the whitepaper there is one chapter that explains for what purpose you can use the tokens...
Activity: 51
Activity: 186
My McAfee antivirus blocks me from entering your site? I can't enter on my mobile phone either, Google marks it unsafe.

Just disregard the warnings. I think it's due to your operator's restrictions. I have no trouble entering the site.
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: