Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️ - page 10. (Read 3341 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
I've noticed that new people who see our dating with benefits project firstly wonder why we should have dating on block chain, and even compare us to other dating projects.
Let me stop you right there. We are NOT a dating project.
We are bringing safety to a niche that is currently one of the unsafest on the web.
Every dating project on block chain is complete bullshit and nonsense. That's why we aren't doing dating.
We are doing SUGAR DATING, in which case it makes more sense than any other ICO that has ever existed.
A sugar dating site is not a regular dating site. Forget about regular dating sites when thinking of sugar dating, it is completely unrelated.
A sugar dating site is a site where wealthy sugar daddies are willing to find sugar babies and pay them with gifts, trips, or even an allowance in exchange for their dates.
Sugar dating currently is an unsafe practise where people don't know who they are meeting, agreements and consent are unclear, user data isn't safely stored and there isn't a legal framework in place.
These are the problems we are solving with Dating With Benefits.

Thanks for the explenation. Do you think more people will get confused about what this is as the project moves on?

Well, not our target audience. Sugar dating is already a very lucrative industry and we have one of the key players on board.
Sugar dating already exists, many people use it. I just see that there are also many people that never heard of it. That makes sene because its a very specific niche market, that tailors only to the wealthiest, and more desirable people.

I don't think that people that are not familiar with the concept would be even attracted to the site. As you said, you have a specific audience, so in that sense no confusion should be expected.
Activity: 28
I've noticed that new people who see our dating with benefits project firstly wonder why we should have dating on block chain, and even compare us to other dating projects.
We are bringing safety to a niche that is currently one of the unsafest on the web.
Every dating project on block chain is complete bullshit and nonsense. That's why we aren't doing dating.
We are doing SUGAR DATING, in which case it makes more sense than any other ICO that has ever existed.
A sugar dating site is not a regular dating site. Forget about regular dating sites when thinking of sugar dating, it is completely unrelated.
A sugar dating site is a site where wealthy sugar daddies are willing to find sugar babies and pay them with gifts, trips, or even an allowance in exchange for their dates.
Sugar dating currently is an unsafe practise where people don't know who they are meeting, agreements and consent are unclear, user data isn't safely stored and there isn't a legal framework in place.

Thanks for the explenation. Do you think more people will get confused about what this is as the project moves on?

Well, not our target audience. Sugar dating is already a very lucrative industry and we have one of the key players on board.
Sugar dating already exists, many people use it. I just see that there are also many people that never heard of it. That makes sene because its a very specific niche market, that tailors only to the wealthiest, and more desirable people.
Activity: 266

Activity: 65
What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?
What services will be available on your online dating site, why do you write on your ad dating with advantage, what benefits do users receive on your site? From what sources will profit will be generated on your site in order to keep the project working?

We are not a dating site.

We are a sugar dating platform. There is a massive difference.
Have you read our white paper, oreven other cmments in the thread? All this information is there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What services will be available on your online dating site, why do you write on your ad dating with advantage, what benefits do users receive on your site? From what sources will profit will be generated on your site in order to keep the project working?
Merit: 5
I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

Absolutely, with a big community, it's much easier to attract new members.

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

And if yes,whats the feedback from community?

Yes we did. Users are very enthausiastic. Te sugar babies like that they can verify at least to some extent the wealth of a sugar daddy by the amoun he has in tokens. The sugar daddies realy love the non disclosure and sexual consent contracts, we are a wealthier demographic and this is an actual real life concern. All users love the encrypted decentralised user data, they heard the ashley madison horror story and thwy are real scared of these type of hacks.

Thank you for giving ua this feedback. I feel it is very important that you ask your community for their opinion/concerns.

I agree, every feedback from the community certainly helps to further develop the platform.

I wonder if the team really does take into account all the positive and negative comments expressed here.

Some projects really do. They listen to what we have to say then tweak out their product.

And the ones that don't usually don't have a good response from the community.
I see you plan to attract sugarbabies by incentivising their signup. This will definitely attract even more daddies.

We already have the users. We have on board Peter Stolz, sugardaddyforme.com owner, 6 million users. It won't be a problem getting users. We are already one of the biggest players in the world.

Did you have any kind of research or poll among those users,to see what they think about crypto based project?

Yes we did. Users are very enthausiastic. Te sugar babies like that they can verify at least to some extent the wealth of a sugar daddy by the amoun he has in tokens. The sugar daddies realy love the non disclosure and sexual consent contracts, we are a wealthier demographic and this is an actual real life concern. All users love the encrypted decentralised user data, they heard the ashley madison horror story and thwy are real scared of these type of hacks.

Thank you for giving ua this feedback. I feel it is very important that you ask your community for their opinion/concerns.

I agree, every feedback from the community certainly helps to further develop the platform.

I wonder if the team really does take into account all the positive and negative comments expressed here.

Some projects really do. They listen to what we have to say then tweak out their product.
Activity: 224

Will you merge all users from those sites, or just part witch agrees on that?

We will incentivize a portion in the first year to move to the new platform by offering them tokens. We'll only need a small portion to migrate in order for us to reavh the $1 billion market cap of our token. Once the most desirable sugar babies ar one our new platform the rest will follow. Keepin mind that we not only have access to the millions of users of sugardaddy.com and sugardaddyforme.com, we also have access to cam girls and professional adult film stars through our advisors at livejasmin.com and teamskeet.com.

We expect to be the biggest player in just 3 years after launching, making all other sugar dating sites obselete.

We get a lor of questions as well if these users will be comfortable with crypto. Well, that doesnt really matter. It is already common for users of adukt dating sites to buy credits. One person on our team, Hardy Hekelaar, used to work for Europe's biggest adult dating advertiser, Advidi. On their sites the only way to chat with other users was to buy credits. Now we are in a niche that attracts the wealthiest people on the planet. We'll make them buy our crypto token, and use the block chain powered extra safety features we develope. It's a win / win situation.

Will you merge all users from those sites, or just part witch agrees on that?
Activity: 182
Good afternoon! Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? Are interested in the specifics of the project!

In whitepaper I found some pics of the app - they display it how it will look like - maybe that is a beta?

I think BETA is not yet in function, published images are from promotion only

Possibly, I was kind of hoping they already have sth for showing.
Do you have any vesting period for the  team tokens?

Team tokens are locked untill 1 july 2019

Thank you for the info. So they will not depreciate the market price.

True it is sometimes a bigger concern to keep existing users happy.
Activity: 182

Do you have any vesting period for the  team tokens?

Team tokens are locked untill 1 july 2019

Pages:
Jump to: