Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 33. (Read 115750 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
How much do you pay for the affiliate program? I feel sorry for my money, I want to get at least 1 coin for free)
Activity: 15
again russian crap
copper member
Activity: 63
Why is it beneficial to contribute to your project and hold EO tokens? I literally don’t understand it still.

It’s beneficial because token price will go higher and higher due to it’s limited issue. Also, we would stimulate investors and raise awareness about Emiba, so interest to project will be supported constantly.
Activity: 177
What will the rate of your currency be based on? Just too much for one coin, so I take it seriously
Activity: 224
Hi, I Read an article about you on the Internet. Was immediately surprised, never seen) whether you are free to sell your diamonds on the market?
Activity: 28
Hi, are you and your team based in Russia? Do you plan to open offices or factories in other countries soon?
Activity: 12
Hey guys, good luck with your project

We invite you to submit your ICO to Coinchimps (FREE!).
https://coinchimps.com/submit-ico

Alternatively we also have an option to submit press release or blog post.

Please send your articles/press release here
https://coinchimps.com/contact/

Thanks.
https://coinchimps.com
Activity: 238
I would like to look at the process of making a diamond) is There any video of the transformation?)
Activity: 252
Hey. How long have you been engaged in this activity? Is there any history of how you came up with this?
Activity: 235
Soon everything will be artificial and there will be nothing natural ... Soon it will be on our planet( maybe it's for the better
Activity: 252
You should sign a contract with large companies that make jewelry) Will be good advertising and you will learn a lot of people
Activity: 238
Thanks to your technology you spend less money on creating a diamond. But still spend a lot of money! Is it profitable for you?
Activity: 33
Carefully read your whitepaper, very useful information. Will you only create diamonds, or other gems too?
Activity: 109
What will you do if you don't get enough money? Just close? What about investors? Will they be left without money?
Activity: 119
I have not seen this ... This project should progress) You need to find large investors and you will succeed
Activity: 125
The website says that you have created a very small diamond ... do you Plan to increase the size of artificial diamonds? How?
Activity: 42
Hey team, how would you use blockchain in your project? I just don’t see any implementations of it in Concentrator.
Activity: 131
Good to see the team is doing a great job. Bitcointalk gets more and more important. And the counter bar starts to move slightly.

The team are doing well, I agree, but it would be good to see some more advertising and publicity on their pages, as it would be good to see some additional investors as a part of the community.

Getting more investors on the start is always hard task, but when they overcome it, they will succeed. But to get it’s happen, people must evaluate the profit of Concentrator. This project will fly to the moon only with success of the main idea.
Activity: 33
Good to see the team is doing a great job. Bitcointalk gets more and more important. And the counter bar starts to move slightly.

The team are doing well, I agree, but it would be good to see some more advertising and publicity on their pages, as it would be good to see some additional investors as a part of the community.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: