Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 37. (Read 115750 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hi, I think you have really good idea, but your promotion of ICO is too aggressive. You promise high profits to token holders, but as we know, everything can go not according to your plan. I prefer not to take part in ICOs like this, but I think you did it not on purpose.
However I can't find a lot of info regarding founders and could you please add short bios.
I also have few ideas how you can attract more investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Very interesting ico, such I have not seen on the Internet. When do you plan to increase the production of your diamonds? And where will you sell them?
Activity: 42
Hello) About the affiliate program I found information. Is there a bounty program? Or airdrop? I would like to get your coin for free
Activity: 266
I have read some trusted sites? For example, "icobench"? I trust projects that are high on third-party resources
Activity: 36
Where can I read more about your experiments? A photo of the diamond you created? I'd like to see it
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, do you plan any conferences? This is a good way to get some investors onboard, plus popularizing of the project is necessary now.
Activity: 308
Hello, why didn’t I receive email notification? I’ve registered an hour ago and still waiting for your mail. How will I go through KYC? What documents do I need for it?
Activity: 32
Hi, I think you have really good idea, but your promotion of ICO is too aggressive. You promise high profits to token holders, but as we know, everything can go not according to your plan. I prefer not to take part in ICOs like this, but I think you did it not on purpose.
You are right, also team already collected $130 000, and where are they? Can we see a smart contract? I need to know who will get my money.
Activity: 28
Activity: 364
Guys, do you plan any conferences? This is a good way to get some investors onboard, plus popularizing of the project is necessary now.
I don’t remember any, but I agree with you, this is really effective way for presenting product, concentrator could be shown to potential investors. We should tell developers to make some conferences (at least in Russia).
Activity: 35
How did you organize your team? I know that there’s no CEO in Russia, but I’m still want to know who is in the head of company =) Linkedin and Facebook links would be nice to get.
Umm, their CEO is Daniil Voloshin. Indeed, Russia don’t have CEOs exactly, but they have another name for it =). Just keep it in mind that you can call Daniil CEO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How did you organize your team? I know that there’s no CEO in Russia, but I’m still want to know who is in the head of company =) Linkedin and Facebook links would be nice to get.
Activity: 327
Hey devs, nice project! I don’t know how good is idea to make synthetic diamonds, but I will investigate this ICO further! Will you make a bounty program? I haven’t read a word about it in your Whitepaper.
White paper page 69, they abandoned bounty for referral program. This is the only one thing I don’t like, because bounty always bring a lot of people in project, and now we will have only “called” investors
Some of the developers had written that referral is more effective than regular bounty, let’s wait for some time to prove their words. Otherwise, I think they should reorganize their marketing office
What are you talking about, this ICO was started in June, 4 months are already gone, and I don’t see crowds of interested investors here. I believe that they are good team, but this ICO may be buried under more successful ones…
So, maybe we can find some explanations in white paper? I don’t know what to say, there must be a reason for it.
Whitepaper doesn’t contain such information, the only thing I could say is that there will be only referral program.
Activity: 28
Hey devs, nice project! I don’t know how good is idea to make synthetic diamonds, but I will investigate this ICO further! Will you make a bounty program? I haven’t read a word about it in your Whitepaper.
White paper page 69, they abandoned bounty for referral program. This is the only one thing I don’t like, because bounty always bring a lot of people in project, and now we will have only “called” investors
Some of the developers had written that referral is more effective than regular bounty, let’s wait for some time to prove their words. Otherwise, I think they should reorganize their marketing office
What are you talking about, this ICO was started in June, 4 months are already gone, and I don’t see crowds of interested investors here. I believe that they are good team, but this ICO may be buried under more successful ones…
So, maybe we can find some explanations in white paper? I don’t know what to say, there must be a reason for it.
Activity: 201
Activity: 139
Activity: 160
Activity: 162
Activity: 20
Very nice application of the product. Very ambitous should I say. However I can't find a lot of info regarding founders )even on Linked in) Could you please add short bios, please.
I also have few ideas how you can attract more investors. please DM me on telegram y0ujin if interested
Activity: 33
Could we see some diamond producing now? I just don’t understand, you’ve got tiny diamond 8 years ago, and now what?
I suppose they have just prototype, real device will be produced after ICO. Weird idea I have to say, idea is not suitable for ICO, crowdfunding would be much profitable IMHO.
Pages:
Jump to: