Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 36. (Read 115750 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success! When could we see Concentrator in action?

According to the roadmap, they have a lot of things to do before manufacturing series model of it. I guess it wouldn’t be earlier than in a year.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Science, science
I think you have a promising project, but there is one question. How did you find the attorney?
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Why did you allocate to bounty 11% of funds? I think it’s too much, you’d better decrease it for attracting new people.

I think so.
Indeed all ICO with high Bounty pool reduce automatically own value once on the market.
Activity: 125
Very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success! When could we see Concentrator in action?
Activity: 33
Who are the web designers? You have such a beautiful site for ICO, could you give me a link for these people? I’ve trying to find skilled web designers for months.
Aren’t designers in the team? I suppose you can find their links on the site.
The site contains only key members, I thought that they outsourced it, but if you sure that they are in the team, I’ll keep searching!
Activity: 163
Who are the web designers? You have such a beautiful site for ICO, could you give me a link for these people? I’ve trying to find skilled web designers for months.
Aren’t designers in the team? I suppose you can find their links on the site.
Activity: 36
Activity: 119
Hello guys, I know that you are not the only one who makes synthetic diamonds. Why do you think that you technology is better than others? Want to hear detailed answer from devs.
Activity: 173
When could I get first profit? Are there some ways to get value except selling tokens on the higher price?
Activity: 109
Why did you allocate to bounty 11% of funds? I think it’s too much, you’d better decrease it for attracting new people.
Well, bounty itself is referral program, so it’s the main way to attract investors to the project. I don’t think that 11% is too much, nearly the ideal distribution for it.
Yeah, I’m absolutely agreed with you? They fill fine with current bounty program and already have trusted users.
Well, bounty itself is referral program, so it’s the main way to attract investors to the project. I don’t think that 11% is too much, nearly the ideal distribution for it.
Activity: 131
Activity: 168
Tell me if you don’t mind, when will I get my tokens - immediately after purchasing or after end of ICO?
You’ll get them immediately after purchasing, as I think. I want to buy it later, I’ll PM you if they will send me tokens.
Activity: 32
Hi, I think you have really good idea, but your promotion of ICO is too aggressive. You promise high profits to token holders, but as we know, everything can go not according to your plan. I prefer not to take part in ICOs like this, but I think you did it not on purpose.
You are right, also team already collected $130 000, and where are they? Can we see a smart contract? I need to know who will get my money.

Thanks for your interest, money are going to further development of our product, you can check our roadmap for more details. As for now, we are collecting money for designing of prototype. We will start it after collecting $2.5 million
I got it, but there’s one more thing – your white paper link on the site isn’t working, it’s just redirecting to a 404 error on your site, I ask you to fix this ASAP.
Activity: 156
Tell me if you don’t mind, when will I get my tokens - immediately after purchasing or after end of ICO?
copper member
Activity: 63
Hi, I think you have really good idea, but your promotion of ICO is too aggressive. You promise high profits to token holders, but as we know, everything can go not according to your plan. I prefer not to take part in ICOs like this, but I think you did it not on purpose.
You are right, also team already collected $130 000, and where are they? Can we see a smart contract? I need to know who will get my money.

Thanks for your interest, money are going to further development of our product, you can check our roadmap for more details. As for now, we are collecting money for designing of prototype. We will start it after collecting $2.5 million
Activity: 252
You have a very small team, entirely from Russia. Will you expand the team? And production?
Activity: 280
If you really managed to turn graphite into a diamond, then this is a very big progress in the field of science! Congratulate.
Good day) When do you plan to withdraw your coins on the stock exchange? I would buy some EMB, but not directly from you
Activity: 210
Where do you conduct research and scientific tests? Do you have a lab or an actual address? I'd like to see it live!
Pages:
Jump to: