Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 19. (Read 110086 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
What will happen with all the unsold tokens?
Activity: 35
Hello. I have found only English group of EndChain in Telegram. Could you provide me with the Russian group? Thanks a lot.
And one more question from me. Do you have SEC license or have plans to apply for it?
US residents are not allowed to buy EndChain tokens.
Activity: 45
Hello. I have found only English group of EndChain in Telegram. Could you provide me with the Russian group? Thanks a lot.
And one more question from me. Do you have SEC license or have plans to apply for it?
Activity: 52
Hello. I have bought your tokens recently. But, I'm confused a little bit, where can I store them really safe. Could you give me an advise? Thanks!
Hello, it is up to you.
You could find more info about hardware wallets (probably, the safest way to store tokens).
Hello. I have bought your tokens recently. But, I'm confused a little bit, where can I store them really safe. Could you give me an advise? Thanks!
Activity: 60
I am really interested in EndChain. What fiat currencies are you planning to support?
Activity: 66
But how EndChain will be implemented in existing systems?
EndChain's program will be running in the background of existing systems, it combination code will be easily identified by the program and the generic data will be entered into legacy systems for traditional logistics and manufacturers.
Activity: 1
cool project.
what is your soft/hard cap?
Activity: 53
But how EndChain will be implemented in existing systems?
Activity: 67
What is the point of AI?
AI will be used to detect and alert any attempt to copy EndChain codes.
Activity: 66
Activity: 110
What wallet needed for EndChain coins?
You can use any ERC 20-compatible wallet, since EndChain token is ERC 20 compatible.
MEW is ok?
Activity: 104
You can use any ERC 20-compatible wallet, since EndChain token is ERC 20 compatible.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
It would be great to see more such short interviews with all team like we have with Pierre Angot. Thank you!
what a nice man Pierre Angot!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
It would be great to see more such short interviews with all team like we have with Pierre Angot. Thank you!
Activity: 81
no restrictions for germans?
No, as I remember restricted countries are only Afghanistan, China, United States
I've never seen the information regarding restrictions on their website Grin
I saw info regarding restrictions only on CoinSchedule.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
no restrictions for germans?
No, as I remember restricted countries are only Afghanistan, China, United States
I've never seen the information regarding restrictions on their website Grin
Activity: 61
What advisers did you attract?
Currently EndChain has nine advisors, you could find out more about advisors checking official website http://www.endchain.io/
Pages:
Jump to: