Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 14. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
What wallet needed for EndChain coins?

They used ethereum platform, and maybe someday they build own blockchain based on their statement in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47409640

I believe, this project will get support and I am happy to see the composition of the Endchain project team, and I think Asia will become a 'laboratory' to develop this project further.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 66
What wallet needed for EndChain coins?
Activity: 53
When do you plan to create API?
It's planned to be created in Q2 2019 following their roadmap.
What is API?
It is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Each time you use an app like Facebook, send an instant message, or check the weather on your phone, you’re using an API.
so how it will be used in EndChain?
Activity: 67
9.2 on Foundico Shocked
That's a great result, isn't it? Grin
I saw it already. very good news. Higher ranks makes this project look even more promising.
Activity: 110
What is API?
It is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Each time you use an app like Facebook, send an instant message, or check the weather on your phone, you’re using an API.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is there another product like this on the market?
There are some other logisitics based blockchains in the market, but none with a product similar to EndChain.
Activity: 104
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Is there another product like this on the market?
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
What is API?
Activity: 86
Wow! What a great mission!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Why does not need kyc for this project. Is not kyc good for the project?
It is an obligation on banks to have the data on who is opening an account and banking with them and to check money laundering, tax evading, terrorism financing etc.
Basic KYC framework is going to be developed in 1Q19 as it in roadmap
Activity: 115
Hello! I'm confused a little bit with understanding of why is patent pending important. Could you explain it me in a bit?
EndChain has a patent-pending QR/barcode combination that allows for 1 scan to extract barcode and qr code data. This allows to update the blockchain and legacy systems at the same time without needing to download information. If there is no need to download information, there will never be a slowdown in the supply chain due to connectivity issues or blockchain congestion.
Activity: 81
Hello! I'm confused a little bit with understanding of why is patent pending important. Could you explain it me in a bit?
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Activity: 170
Activity: 61
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: