Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 18. (Read 110086 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
It would be great to see more such short interviews with all team like we have with Pierre Angot. Thank you!

Thanks for the recommendation! We will be having interviews with Aaron Perkowitz, CEO and Felix, Business Development
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
https://twitter.com/EndChainIO/status/1069485248973438977
Newsflash: EndChain's rating on ICOmarks increased to an incredible 9.6
https://icomarks.com/ico/endchain

Thank you for pointing out the increase in our score! EndChain will continue to work hard to improve our product. Remember to follow our social media to keep up to date!
Activity: 82
By the way, what is you hard cap?
Hard Cap is 15 m $
Can I ask you a question? Do you plan to deploy your product completely even if you are unable to reach the hardcap?
Activity: 66
Activity: 30
Activity: 28
By the way, what is you hard cap?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What security measures EndChain will have to avoid any false entries or counterfeits of its code?
Following the WP to avoid potential customers scanning the QR code and marking the item as sold to themselves, customers will not have the ability to register their information (optional), unless the code was already scanned by a store.

If the same QR code be scanned too often in multiple different places, then the item will be flagged as potentially fraudulent.
Activity: 170
Activity: 31
What security measures EndChain will have to avoid any false entries or counterfeits of its code?
Activity: 32
What coin ticker do you have?
Activity: 79
Hello!
I have heard about your project recently. I have researched a little bit your website and WP already. Pretty interesting concept! But, I have a question. I know, that your project is based on Ethereum blockchain at the moment. So, do you have plans to move onto your own blockchain from Ethereum in near future? Thanks for your answer!

Ohh, I have one more question. Since you are on Ethereum, is your platform supports smart-contracts?
Yes, the platform supports smart-contracts.
Activity: 41
Could you provide me with the articles, where your project was mentioned?
You could check EndChain page on medium there https://medium.com/@endchain
Activity: 34
I got in this plan. I am interested to look how the developers implement the business. Good luck fellows.
Activity: 35
Could you provide me with the articles, where your project was mentioned?
Activity: 90
What will happen with all the unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned.
Hello!
I have heard about your project recently. I have researched a little bit your website and WP already. Pretty interesting concept! But, I have a question. I know, that your project is based on Ethereum blockchain at the moment. So, do you have plans to move onto your own blockchain from Ethereum in near future? Thanks for your answer!

Ohh, I have one more question. Since you are on Ethereum, is your platform supports smart-contracts?
Activity: 140
Hello!

Although Ethereum provides a lot of functionality out-of-the-box and save a lot of time and energy in coding and testing but also  has its own set of tradeoffs and don’t necessarily meet everyone’s needs.
Hello!
Pages:
Jump to: