Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 13. (Read 110071 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Beautiful project. What is the target audience for your project? What are your plans for the future?
Look through their road map, dude Wink
Activity: 67
Beautiful project. What is the target audience for your project? What are your plans for the future?
Activity: 66
What will happen with all the unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned.
What do you mean by that?
As I understand it means that those tokens are send to a special contract which will be blocked.
Will be they out of the supply after that?
Yes, they will be out of supply, surely!
Activity: 110
In addition to your facebook, where can I see the news about you or the project? Have you opened any seminars on this project? where is it ? I just know this project not so long so I do not know the project so do you understand? How do you think the success rate of this project? Have you prepared any development plans or strategies?
EndChain has multiple channels where you can follow the news of the project. First of all, they regularly update our website.
You can find lots of info there including our roadmap where you can see their plans. And also visit their Teleram group.
Apart from them you can check  Medium or Twitter.

Could you give me the links?
Activity: 104
As I understand it means that those tokens are send to a special contract which will be blocked.
Will be they out of the supply after that?
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
A really nice project, looking forward to it.Well done devs !!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What are the key features of the project?
The key features are patent-pending integrated QR code and barcode solution, cost-effective logistics, burning tokens based on our revenue percentage for long-term token price growth, self-correcting token system.
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
Activity: 86
In addition to your facebook, where can I see the news about you or the project? Have you opened any seminars on this project? where is it ? I just know this project not so long so I do not know the project so do you understand? How do you think the success rate of this project? Have you prepared any development plans or strategies?
EndChain has multiple channels where you can follow the news of the project. First of all, they regularly update our website.
You can find lots of info there including our roadmap where you can see their plans. And also visit their Teleram group.
Apart from them you can check  Medium or Twitter.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
What are the key features of the project?
Activity: 61
What wallet needed for EndChain coins?
Any ERC-20-compatible wallet, I think.
That is correct. Since EndChain is built on Ethereum blockchain you can use any ERC-20 compatible wallet you like.
Nice, it is quite convenient!
Activity: 31
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Activity: 44
Activity: 83

They used ethereum platform, and maybe someday they build own blockchain based on their statement in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47409640

I believe, this project will get support and I am happy to see the composition of the Endchain project team, and I think Asia will become a 'laboratory' to develop this project further.
It is a right solution, since Ethereum is not able to meet all the needs.
Activity: 82
That is correct. Since EndChain is built on Ethereum blockchain you can use any ERC-20 compatible wallet you like.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
When do you plan to create API?
It's planned to be created in Q2 2019 following their roadmap.
What is API?
It is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Each time you use an app like Facebook, send an instant message, or check the weather on your phone, you’re using an API.
so how it will be used in EndChain?
The software will be connected to a private API that will manage the addition of information to the blockchain. This means that any further development of new applications will be easily accessible.
Activity: 43
Activity: 58
What exchange is EndChain planing on listing?
Pages:
Jump to: