Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS - page 5. (Read 63847 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
I think you will not get an answer:(
  I also did not receive answer about where you can download wallet, or where I store my coins?
ADST tokens are standard ERC-20 tokens on ethereum network. You can use ethereum wallet to hold it. Adshares blockchain will start later and then there will be details about native Adshares blockchain wallets
Hello, I saw this project but I do have some questions before investing.

The thing I dont understand is that the ICO price is now 0,16$, but adshares is already tradable for on exchanges like cryptopia for 0,97$?

Is there a difference between ICO tokens and the tradable tokens or what does explain the price difference?

Can someone answer this?
  I also did not receive answer about where you can download wallet, or where I store my coins?

Price of ico is not 0.16 but 0.80 at the moment

Price in ETH: 0.000641 ETH

But in the whitepaper:

Token price = 0.1 * ((Token no)/ 10 M)

16 Mil has been sold right now, so 0.1 * (( 16 M )/ 10 M) = 0,16 dollar $

And now I already bought for ADST for 0,80.....whitepaper is misleading?
All prices are specified in ETH. At the time ico started 1 ETH = $250 and prices in the whitepaper are based on that.

Tokens on exchanges are ADST tokens bought earlier from the contract and then transferred to the exchange to trade. It's the same thing.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

The thing I dont understand is that the ICO price is now 0,16$, but adshares is already tradable for on exchanges like cryptopia for 0,97$?

Is there a difference between ICO tokens and the tradable tokens or what does explain the price difference?

Can someone answer this?

But in the whitepaper:

Token price = 0.1 * ((Token no)/ 10 M)

16 Mil has been sold right now, so 0.1 * (( 16 M )/ 10 M) = 0,16 dollar $

And now I already bought for ADST for 0,80.....whitepaper is misleading?
Activity: 440
Creativity is very good
But the companies that want to be Google are dead.
Activity: 340

Can someone answer this?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Can someone answer this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Can someone answer this?
Activity: 146

Activity: 340
With 4 days ico finish-->  Adshares will go to the moon remember my words  Grin
Activity: 8
Hi, how much this coin can go in the marketcap ?
dou you have a price prediction ?..

thanks

ps : sorry my English is bad, i from France 
Activity: 25
Can some one explain what type of blockchain this token runs on ? Tried to google it but i couldnt find any info! Looks like an interesting project tho.
Adshares will run on our custom made blockchain made specifically for advertising. You can read the whitepaper: https://adshares.net/assets/ESC.pdf

Our design goals was mainly:
- huge throughput up to 100k tx/s (and 1M transfers!) per second
- efficient for one-to-many transfers (one advertisers typically pay multiple sites that run campaign simultaneously)

when will the wallet???
Can some one explain what type of blockchain this token runs on ? Tried to google it but i couldnt find any info! Looks like an interesting project tho.
Adshares will run on our custom made blockchain made specifically for advertising. You can read the whitepaper: https://adshares.net/assets/ESC.pdf

Our design goals was mainly:
- huge throughput up to 100k tx/s (and 1M transfers!) per second
- efficient for one-to-many transfers (one advertisers typically pay multiple sites that run campaign simultaneously)
first off, I bought about a bunch of ADST coin as an investment, I am not sure if this project will succeed but I certainly hope so!

Secondly, as a web/app owner here are a few things I have found, and hopefully this project can solve some of these issue

As the web owner - trying to profit from ads on their site
- Most advertisers won't let you in the front door if you have less than 50k unique visitors a day
- for smaller sites and startups there is really no potential to make any money at all
- little control over what ads are shown
- many many claims from people about not getting their payout or being banned without warning
- no way to list on specific sites  

As a web owner trying to promote their business
- very expensive
- very difficult to get approved into the most reputable ones (google)
- requires a lot of practise and tuning to get results
- limited control over what ads and content are displayed

Yes, yes! This  are the exact problems that pushed us toward working on Adshares, so:
- no minimums
- full control over displayed ads. You might do whitelisting yourself, but can also select from multiple providers of classification
- payouts after an hour - no problem even if you lost 1h of profits
- less expensive - all fees are transparent
- you own your data so you can compare different providers of ad selection algorithms -> better results
- also your site won' get ban on entire network because of your site/ads content. It is up for individual decision of each network member.
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
kdn
Activity: 57
first off, I bought about a bunch of ADST coin as an investment, I am not sure if this project will succeed but I certainly hope so!

Secondly, as a web/app owner here are a few things I have found, and hopefully this project can solve some of these issue

As the web owner - trying to profit from ads on their site
- Most advertisers won't let you in the front door if you have less than 50k unique visitors a day
- for smaller sites and startups there is really no potential to make any money at all
- little control over what ads are shown
- many many claims from people about not getting their payout or being banned without warning
- no way to list on specific sites  

As a web owner trying to promote their business
- very expensive
- very difficult to get approved into the most reputable ones (google)
- requires a lot of practise and tuning to get results
- limited control over what ads and content are displayed
Activity: 574
Never thought of going into the ad business but going through this project I love the opportunity and hope to actually make the most of it.
You can join with AdShares as ADS comes directly from AdShares where those blockers cannot stop and if you are owning your own website you can even make some small profits, you can also join bounty and keep supporting AdShares spreading the around, Our AdShares is a Peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. It gives ability to trade directly without the need for centralized ad exchanges for both Advertisers and publishers.
Yes, As a Website Administrator, i think i can apply to earn some bucks from Adshares. But i really hate spam ads, or some ads not included in my website topics, what Adshare will do at this problem?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I do see AdShares has better chance than Brave to succeed, because it will not required to download a browser like Brave, y know it's hard for us to leave google chrome even the one who created Brave it's Brendan Eich. So I think website owners would rather use AdShares.
Activity: 294
Never thought of going into the ad business but going through this project I love the opportunity and hope to actually make the most of it.
You can join with AdShares as ADS comes directly from AdShares where those blockers cannot stop and if you are owning your own website you can even make some small profits, you can also join bounty and keep supporting AdShares spreading the around, Our AdShares is a Peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. It gives ability to trade directly without the need for centralized ad exchanges for both Advertisers and publishers.
Activity: 434
Haha. Yes, if you have excited about adtiversing business or not. You can see potential of Adshares at the future that they follow trending : Online Marketing.
Activity: 196
The project looks quite promising.And i just see the roamap.i hope this project will go through this roadmap.i also read the white paper.i hope this project will acheive great success and listed on the one of the popular exchange.
Yes I agree with you and your statement, according to the whitepapers this project looks great and therefore it can reach its goals and achieve success soon or later.
Pages:
Jump to: