Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS - page 8. (Read 63884 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
is there a cap to the amount of coins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
With this I bet everyone will want to own a website so they can all earn what adshares network have to offer. Unlike when website owners have to wait to get minimum of a certain amount to get paid, now they can take their money whenever no matter how little. Sounds great
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
When will be the launched of web and mobile wallet of this Adshares? It is supposed to be on the first quarter of 2018 according to the roadmap. Hopefully this first month wallet will be released for the easy access of the viewers and can catch interest of so many investors. More power to the team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
in February you plan to get listed in Exchange Services. Do you have also a roadmap for this?  In which exchange service are you gonna try to get listed first ? 
Activity: 294
The revenue generating AdShares creating brand for the companies as a peer-to-peer market between website owners and publishers, it is really helping the website owners to make some money by also avoiding additional costs for advertisers. It's programmatic ADS booming in the digital economy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think this project will get income from large companys advertising and promoting them. This will make them a large amount of profit from other projects. As people come to know about most of the project due to the advertising.

You're right bro, very promising project that for sure will support by many investors here in our society. Also, this Adshares Network is a decentralized, peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. Hoping for a great success in the future.
they have lower charges and also buyback if you want but want i really like is the possibility to display ads using your own site instead ads network domains ,i will like to see how web users use this and then how adshare network monitors the activities
Activity: 434
I think this project will get income from large companys advertising and promoting them. This will make them a large amount of profit from other projects. As people come to know about most of the project due to the advertising.
Yeah, look at this
1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
It's amazing, because in last time i see so many ads on Facebook, google+, twitter and etc. Drop of price to these services will be a great, useful action.
Impressive figures, many will be pleased with such an offer, but I doubt that if such a decrease in advertising will be beneficial. I hope the monetization of the project will not suffer.
Activity: 350
Yeah, look at this
1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
It's amazing, because in last time i see so many ads on Facebook, google+, twitter and etc. Drop of price to these services will be a great, useful action.
Great to see this and many enterprise can save the cost of their advertising campaign and can allocate funds on other services of their project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yeah, look at this
Activity: 602
This ICO has a buyback possibility, so you can sell anytime and get your money back if you think the project this not developing fast enough.

I really like this statement from the dev, the ico has a buyback possibilty. So is it means we can get back the funds we invested? Or there is a condtions for all of this? Or I just misinterpret what is posted in the OP?
Buyback possibility is I think only when the ICO is in massive failed but I don't think that this project will failed because I believe that this project will be a successful. The end date of their ICO is on Jan. 12, so let's just wait with their final result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
AdShares ICO has a buyback possibility. If you think the project is not working you can sell it back and get your investment back. It gives guaranteed to everyone and it seems that the developers are serious with this and never let the project to goes down. The spirit of improving the program is always there. For sure, huge investors will get interested in this AdShares program.
The buyback is certainly good, but only if the developer launches the product. Reverse buy-out promises many but more coins are traded on the stock exchange.

But even if they have a buyback feature what if the ico fails? Can they return back all this coins purchased or it needs time to return it back again? Os is this not covered by the buyback feature?
Activity: 434

You're right bro, very promising project that for sure will support by many investors here in our society. Also, this Adshares Network is a decentralized, peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. Hoping for a great success in the future.
The project is probably good and will bring profit to future investors but the team will have to compete with the monsters of advertising and spend a lot of money to promote its project.
Being a competitive to a monster of advertising as what you said is really difficult to do that is why this project is giving is the hope of making ads in an affordable prices. Since big advertising company is expensive then this project is the answer to our prayers and I'm hoping that investors should support this platform.
Activity: 294

The project is probably good and will bring profit to future investors but the team will have to compete with the monsters of advertising and spend a lot of money to promote its project.
Activity: 224
This ICO has a buyback possibility, so you can sell anytime and get your money back if you think the project this not developing fast enough.

I really like this statement from the dev, the ico has a buyback possibilty. So is it means we can get back the funds we invested? Or there is a condtions for all of this? Or I just misinterpret what is posted in the OP?
Buybackt is very good, but I would like to hear what guarantees the developer provides and who controls the movement of funds.
Activity: 574
Of course, usually advertising plays a big role in the promotion of the project. Thanks to advertising, many good projects find their investors and potential users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
Yeah and I think it will be easier for the advertiser to use this kind of platform rather than using other advertising platform for you can have transaction easily with cryptocurrency than real money. And hoping that it will get better when they make an application for this for mobile.
I agree that the use of an advertising platform along with the crypto currency should give a good effect. Of course, it is desirable to have a liquid currency with good turnover.
Yes right.nowdays advertisement is very important.And this is the best platform for advertising.beacause this platform do advertisement in very cheap price.so i belive that this project will acheive great success.
The project not only makes advertising cheap, but also will allow you to receive money for advertising, as always the brilliant technology of blockchain helps people, not corporations.

That's the one unique features there mate, So I think it can really attract many potential investors, site owners and also people who like
to blog, write in social media because they can both have benefits.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Activity: 364
AdShares ICO has a buyback possibility. If you think the project is not working you can sell it back and get your investment back. It gives guaranteed to everyone and it seems that the developers are serious with this and never let the project to goes down. The spirit of improving the program is always there. For sure, huge investors will get interested in this AdShares program.
The buyback is certainly good, but only if the developer launches the product. Reverse buy-out promises many but more coins are traded on the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: